Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,933 members, 7,890,069 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? (3299 Views)

Why You Are Not Yet Married / Is It Good To Move In With A Guy You Are Not Yet Married To / Can A Girl Spend Money And Buy Gifts For A Guy She Is Not Yet Married To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by gistmelove(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
grin grin

example linda ikeji

Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Ukutsgp(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Walelavender:
Eg; Linda Ikeji...With due respect. Many of them are driven by ego. Some are not social enough(will never mix~up with others). Some are not just lucky; Some are still selective(is he short or tall,rich or poor); while some are under the influence of a spell or curse. But I have a goodnews today(for those under spell); Jesus will break that yoke!
i like your reasoning.
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Ukutsgp(m): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Seun:
Why must they be married? What's your business with them?
are they forbidding marriage? Could u imagine that one in my church running 34 is nt yet married? Pls, guys can do more by helping them out.
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Ukutsgp(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dnt u even feel pity for ladies already turning mamas and approaching menopause and nt yet married? When are they going to settle down?
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
gistmelove:
grin grin

example linda ikeji
na u talk o.
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Jenneiy(f): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
Marriage isn't all and all.
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Ukutsgp(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
Jenneiy:
then why are ladies praying and fasting for a marriage partner?
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by BreezyRita(f): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ukutsgp:
what is the cause? are there no man to ask for their hand in marriage? or is it their fault? why would a lady at that age not married and still with her parent? maybe a spiritual problem or their education? what is your take on the issue?

Smh
Are you well at all? Which village art thou from? There's something called independence! And mind you, marriage is not an achievement.

You need enlightenment.
Creating threads is not by force. If you've got nothing to say, don't.
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
BreezyRita:

Smh
Are you well at all? Which village art thou from? There's something called independence! And mind you, marriage is not an achievement.

You need enlightenment.
Creating threads is not by force. If you've got nothing to say, don't.
sorri o, maybe i offended you cos i guess u are running 35+ now.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
Some people ask the most stupi.d questions sometimes.

smdh

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
masonkz:
Some people ask the most stupi.d questions sometimes.

smdh
why are some people pained by this simple question?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Fraih(f): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Dunno
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
God bless you real good. Marriage is only for the prepared and it's not every adult that's prepared to be called a 'wife' or a 'husband'.

Jenneiy:
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Running 35 Are Not Yet Married? by coolzeal(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
Marriage is not for everyone and besides some people don't wanna get married or being attached to someone either. The world is becoming dense, we need less kids and marriage lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe Your Ex Using Movie Title (pix) / See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend / Lagos Girl Wows Internet With Her Humongous Boobs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.