Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,462 members, 7,944,294 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? (1186 Views)

She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? by Lastdon02(m): 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
haillingz...
pls pardon my writing and grammer iam just comming up.

At least i try self.

We have been dating for over four years now, With out sex. Tho we do creazy thins when we are together, i know you guys wIll say iam a fool for not doing it with her.

any way..I try not to force her because she told me she is a virgin , and i told her i will wait till she give it to me willingly to my gratest suprise last nite i decided to come up with the matter, and behold.... This girl open up and told me she is not. i was like 'So i day claim sharp guy i be real fool ...'

i told her what if she dint open up and we got married and i discoverd she is not a virgin what did she expect me to do??...

She said since we have both vow to love each other no matter what , for better for whost . She belive because of love i will not be upset with her 'for her mind o'

pls bro,sis if this hapen to any of you guys tell me what you will do to this lady.
Re: She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
A slap wil be just fine
Re: She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? by nomabeeee(f): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
All this boyfriend girl friend ish..u aint married to her yet naa..forgiv her..am bored.dts why am commenting..

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
I just hate this sort of lie, bro keep being fooled you hear ? I'm certain she has some one who is actually doing it for you.

1 Like

Re: She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? by Truth24(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
OK since she's no virgin, bro let d knacking start.....
Guy no just dull urself cos its obvious dis girl might be playing away match....
Re: She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
At least she didn't deceive you into marriage forgive her. She don fess up.
Re: She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? by Liability(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lastdon02:
haillingz...
pls pardon my writing and grammer iam just comming up.

At least i try self.

We have been dating for over four years now, With out sex. Tho we do creazy thins when we are together, i know you guys wIll say iam a fool for not doing it with her.

any way..I try not to force her because she told me she is a virgin , and i told her i will wait till she give it to me willingly to my gratest suprise last nite i decided to come up with the matter, and behold.... This girl open up and told me she is not. i was like 'So i day claim sharp guy i be real fool ...'

i told her what if she dint open up and we got married and i discoverd she is not a virgin what did she expect me to do??...

She said since we have both vow to love each other no matter what , for better for whost . She belive because of love i will not be upset with her 'for her mind o'

pls bro,sis if this hapen to any of you guys tell me what you will do to this lady.
bro, she lied in the first place, bad record for her.

She confessed to you, good, but that means there are other countless numbers of lies she has told you that you are yet to uncover, maybe she is barren due to bad abortion.

Its hard for me to decide for you, but keep monitoring her but make u fvvvck her sha.

If am barren or not a virgin i will let my boyfriend know about it, if he accept me the way i am i will forever cherish him.

Ladies please stop hiding the truth ooo
Re: She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? by Lastdon02(m): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
andromida:
At least she didn't deceive you into marriage forgive her. She don fess up.

really? Ok put your self in my shoues. I dont care about her virginity or whatever but sshe lied to me four years no be beans nau. The worst tin is she cant even say the reson she lied.
Re: She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lastdon02:

really? Ok put your self in my shoues. I dont care about her virginity or whatever but sshe lied to me four years no be beans nau. The worst tin is she cant even say the reson she lied.

Yeah yeah. Maybe she thought that you are the kind of man that would stick with a virgin,maybe she wanted you to treasure her and believed that virgins are better respected. It could be any maybes. Anyway it looks like she feels bad she lied to you and sees you deserve to know the truth i feel that should count for something.

So if you can forgive her do and if you can't its still o.k just free her. There is no standard for the right decision here do what you can live with without regrets.
Re: She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? by Liability(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
andromida:

Yeah yeah. Maybe she thought that you are the kind of man that would stick with a virgin,maybe she wanted you to treasure her and believed that virgins are better respected. It could be any maybes. Anyway it looks like she feels bad she lied to you and sees you deserve to know the truth i feel that should count for something.

So if you can forgive her do and if you can't its still o.k just free her. There is no standard for the right decision here do what you can live with without regrets.
why are you siding the lady? She lied for fvck sake!

and she had been cheating, fvcking outside with other guys and making a foooool of the op.For 4 good years.

Is this how you justify someone that lied to you? If your boyfriend or would be husband lied about his potency as a man will you take it lightly with him?

Na wa oooo.
Re: She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? by Liability(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lastdon02:

op....its ur decision , take her the way she is or dump her for good.
Re: She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
Liability:
why are you siding the lady? She lied for fvck sake!

and she had been cheating, fvcking outside with other guys and making a foooool of the op.For 4 good years.

Is this how you justify someone that lied to you? If your boyfriend or would be husband lied about his potency as a man will you take it lightly with him?

Na wa oooo.

I am not siding her. Initially the rship may not have meant much to her so she lied thinking hey why do i owe him the truth but now its serious and she got serious too. Everything is not an open and shut case people make mistakes and grow from it she could be one of them its all i am saying.

Not justifying the lie just you know trying to help a brother make an informed decision.She took a risk here by telling the truth before they tied the knots. She could have kept mute on the V status but she fessed up knowing fully well she might lose him. At the end of the day its his call this is a test of true lurv. cheesy
Re: She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? by Lastdon02(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
Tanx @ all really appriciate your view
Re: She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? by vekanem(m): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
Forget about it and let it go. You are doing yourself a favour by forgiving her.No doubt,she shouldn't have lied about it. So what? It has happened.Push it aside and move on.If u feel like breaking up,its ok.but I don't think such warrant that.Aboveall,forgive her.
Re: She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? by gunners160(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Gals!gals!gals!dis is the second thread i am reading abt ɓetrayal by a lady.four gud years of lying,4 gud years of being denied pussy,four gud years of betrayal..menh dat gal is mean.luk Bleep r wela dump r
Re: She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? by vekanem(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
She taught u a lesson and one thing about lessons is A mistake should be your teacher, not your attacker. A mistake is a lesson, not a loss. It is a temporary, necessary detour and not a dead end.
Re: She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? by gunners160(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Gals!gals!gals!dis is the second thread i am reading abt ɓetrayal by a lady.four gud years of lying,4 gud years of being denied pussy,four gud years of betrayal..menh dat gal is mean dhr is no justification 4 r action.I wuld advise u 2 either take r bck bt dnt trust r.quiting wit r is not the solution to the problem but learning to accept her 4 who she is.yes!it is painful bt just 4get r action.d devil u knw is beta dan the angel u dont knw.
Re: She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? by Cholls(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
By brother watin u wan hear again when you don decide for yourself already.

my own advice be say forgive her for telling u the truth before u discover yourself.
Re: She Lied To Me Shuld I Forgive Her? by Apina(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
I hv been there and all I can say is dat,if she cn tell u such a massive lie then killing u wld nb a minor ish

(1) (Reply)

She Has Professed Her Love To Me (Phone call) / He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well / I'm Over Her.... I Think :x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.