Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,035 members, 7,966,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:35 AM

A Gentleman’s Guide On How To Get THAT Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Gentleman’s Guide On How To Get THAT Girl (1060 Views)

Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gentleman’s Guide On How To Get THAT Girl by gistmelove(m): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
Guys sit down and take some notes, sometimes it’s best when you hear about these things from the the recieving ends. Nowadays most guys suffer from C.O. F.Z(chilling on the friend zone). This is when s good guy aka the Gentleman is patiently waiting on the friend zone for the girl they like, to stop seeing them as just a friend.
Truth is,if you don’t act….. You are going to sit in that corner for a very long time and to the extent that when u finally make a move,everything will seem weird and she will start avoiding you.So as your Nairaland best friend, I will guide you on how to still be a gentleman and get that dream girl. Ok let’s begin.

1.As long I don’t get colour blind when I look at you,we are good
If you love too much colours then the type of girl you are trying to attract is the streetwalker that is used to walking about at night that she no longer notices colours .Check yourself,if you have more than 3 colours on your clothing then you are doing it wrong, you are moving away from a gentleman to the street corner guy.If you are the guy that loves neutral colours.. It wont kill you to have atleast a colour on your clothing. She wants a gentleman and not a shadow.

2. Pocket your Fake life and mail it to hell
If you brag alot the only girl you will attract is the one that loves to see your wallet and not your face.So keep things real and be you. Most guys think that girls are impressed by material things…to be sincere we are more impressed when you keep quiet and we find out ourselves. Our respect level for you definitely gets a boost

3. Make your intentions clear from the start
Make your intentions are clear when you are still her FRIEND,important note here.. You have to be her friend first to be her real boyfriend. During the short just friends period make sure you flirt a little with her and don’t just be the available friend.Make your intentions clear with body language and not by voicing it.Be her friend 50% and her secret boyfriend 50%.Gain that trust first before you move to the next stage.Be protective, compliment her and care about little things that are bothering her.

4. The Ugly guy wins as much as the cute guy.
If you follow the first 3 steps, the girl no longer notices if your head is a big as a watermelon or if you have mouth as long as s banana, she mentally sees a beautiful person nobody except your mother sees,so just be be clean,hardworking and don’t worry about your beauty status …if u are in doubt then ask Jay Z

5. What’s the best way you personally love to have fun..show her too
Do you love to watch movies, read books or take random trips ,show her the other side of you and she might understand you better and enjoy it…bonus point for you.If that didn’t work then find out what she likes and do it with her

6.Be a mystery man
Remember when we were little and our parents would warn us not to climb trees yet there was still something inside us that pulled us towards that tree
Same things with guys,the more of a mystery you are,the more we want to get to know you.So guys don’t spill everything about you at first meet and don’t be too secretive or you will look weird. Keep personal stuffs like talking about your family till a later date, start simple like your favourite movies.

7. Avoid her girl friends as much as possible
When a girl is with her friends and you walk up to her,you put her in an awkward position so she denies liking you infront of her friends and then she is in a state of denial just to proof her friends wrong, also friends might poison up her mind towards you,or you might even end up being the group’s “available boy” the boy that the girls go to for help or to chat because you are always there.

With these few guidelines,I wish u Goodluck and do it right. If I missed a guideline let me know and if you need more advice, am here for you

1 Like

Re: A Gentleman’s Guide On How To Get THAT Girl by YungwizzzyPt7: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
I never read anything but on my way to hit reply my eye catch the last part

Meeting her with her friends makes the work easier, if you are able to win her friends you have 80% winning her

just go and make money and get all the girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gentleman’s Guide On How To Get THAT Girl by Dbestmax(m): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Guys would kip searching for strategies to get d gal till 50th century ..let's get it stret galz are actualy mystery to guyz

2 Likes

Re: A Gentleman’s Guide On How To Get THAT Girl by siegfried99(m): 12:34am On Oct 28, 2014
Naija ppl and strategies since 1433 grin

Have a fat bank account and u won't need any strategy grin

* * listening to Drake_worst behavior** cool
Re: A Gentleman’s Guide On How To Get THAT Girl by adepiero: 1:14am On Oct 28, 2014
Women are not gadgets or electronics! They don't come with a manual. angry

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Wrong! (pic) / Ever Wondered What To Say To A Girl Once You Pass The Intro...click 4 Answer / My Friend Impregnate My Friend Against Her Will So That He Can Marry Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.