Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,289 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:59 AM

Back To Single Life: Ini Edo Has Started Hanging Out With Friends Again (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Back To Single Life: Ini Edo Has Started Hanging Out With Friends Again (photos) (2325 Views)

Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas / Ini Edo Has A Fab Birthday Celebration Last Night , See Photos / Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back To Single Life: Ini Edo Has Started Hanging Out With Friends Again (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nollywood stars including newly divorced Ini Edo, Emem Isong, Ruth Kadiri, Uche Iwuanyanwu, Lancelot Imasuen, Alexx Ekubo took photos together yesterday as they gathered for breakfast at the hotel where they are all staying at in Texas. They were all in the US to attend the GIAMA Awards.

http://www..com/2014/10/back-to-single-life-ini-edo-has-started.html

Re: Back To Single Life: Ini Edo Has Started Hanging Out With Friends Again (photos) by ehiphill: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
see enjoyment, and I dey here dey swallow spit, God bless una jor.
Re: Back To Single Life: Ini Edo Has Started Hanging Out With Friends Again (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
ehiphill:
see enjoyment, and I dey here dey swallow spit, God bless una jor.
lol, swallow am well, kpele
Re: Back To Single Life: Ini Edo Has Started Hanging Out With Friends Again (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Enjoyment galore....
Re: Back To Single Life: Ini Edo Has Started Hanging Out With Friends Again (photos) by englishmart(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
honestly speaking, I don't know any of them undecided
Re: Back To Single Life: Ini Edo Has Started Hanging Out With Friends Again (photos) by missdebs(f): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
pretydiva:
Enjoyment galore....
bone al d publicity stunt, deep inside she is still hurt *dats if she eva loved d guy*
Re: Back To Single Life: Ini Edo Has Started Hanging Out With Friends Again (photos) by radiant3(f): 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
Life goes on...
Re: Back To Single Life: Ini Edo Has Started Hanging Out With Friends Again (photos) by debo07(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
Even when married she never stopped hanging out with them.so its nothing new.Its her life style all along.
Re: Back To Single Life: Ini Edo Has Started Hanging Out With Friends Again (photos) by adonismuller(m): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
When she is 40 she will not see those guys to snap with her again.....then she will start evangelism...Eucharia come to mind. But its non of my business,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Back To Single Life: Ini Edo Has Started Hanging Out With Friends Again (photos) by Artistree: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
The poor lady hang in, na wahala. She hang out o, na case. Abeg, where una want make she hang, ontop barbed wire?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mavins Reekobank “I Still Get My Slaps When I Misbehave At Home” / How Will This Be True. Must See(pics) / Davido Shares Sexy Bedroom Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.