Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,778 members, 7,952,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1569383 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2021
Oggg:

Do it yourself people capture same day in Ikeja.. oga .. waste of funds!

I'm at Ikeja passport office oo
And they're not even looking at our faces....we that applied online

They're only attending to those that have contacts inside ���
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oloyedelove(m): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2021
JaceyOpara:

Wait a bit for the lady, once she gets there, she will attend to you guys alone. I did mine last week and she doesn't take too much time as long as you have everything that you need with you.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oloyedelove(m): 9:00am On Jan 25, 2021
Pls I'd like to ask if I could go on an earlier day for capturing instead of the I was supposed to go.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 9:02am On Jan 25, 2021
oloyedelove:

Wait a bit for the lady, once she gets there, she will attend to you guys alone. I did mine last week and she doesn't take too much time as long as you have everything that you need with you.

Thanks bro

Were you captured on the same day?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunde4top(m): 9:03am On Jan 25, 2021
JaceyOpara:

You need to directly go to the right office yourself and not ask random officers that may want to take an advantage of you. What stage are you there for now?. For online verification?.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 9:06am On Jan 25, 2021
tunde4top:

You need to directly go to the right office yourself and not ask randoms officers that may want to take an advantage of you. What stage are you there for now?. For online verification?.

I haven't even started anything at all. The woman that attends to online applicants asked me to sit.....she said she'll call me when she's set
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunde4top(m): 9:12am On Jan 25, 2021
JaceyOpara:

I haven't even started anything at all. The woman that attends to online applicants asked me to sit.....she said she'll call me when she's set

Just wait for her to attend to you... She may act rudely sometimes, but she will surely answer you.

If you see her on seat with nobody occupying her, go back to remind her again...

You will find the capturing and collection stages more professionally done.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2021
tunde4top:

Just wait for her to attend to you... She may act rudely sometimes, but she will surely answer you.

If you see her on seat with nobody occupying her, go back to remind her again...

You will find the capturing and collection stages more professionally done.

Thanks boss.....I hope I'll also be captured today
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yehmy(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2021
SC31:
@Oggg and @yehmy please assist, I'm trying to register online and I'm unable to select height, I keep getting the error message in the screenshot.
Don't worry click okay and input the height i got the same error but it later work i use Chrome browser. Anytime it popped up i just ignore

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yehmy(m): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2021
JaceyOpara:

Is it the fair igbo lady or a black fat woman? If it's the igbo lady that's Chioma just make sure she keep seeing you so she can attend to you. If it's the black woman no idea

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2021
yehmy:
Is it the fair igbo lady or a black fat woman? If it's the igbo lady that's Chioma just make sure she keep seeing you so she can attend to you. If it's the black woman no idea

It's the black woman oo

I have been looking for miss Chioma since I came but I can't seem to find the name on the badge. Got any idea what her tag name is?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yehmy(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2021
JaceyOpara:

It's the black woman oo

I have been looking for miss Chioma since I came but I can't seem to find the name on the badge. Got any idea what her tag name is?
The last time i went i was suspecting either she's on leave or change office. So best bet you will be the first to share your experience with the black woman. All the same just follow our procedure no cause for alarm once you notice she's attending to people go and meet her again

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2021
yehmy:
The last time i went i was suspecting either she's on leave or change office. So best bet you will be the first to share your experience with the black woman. All the same just follow our procedure no cause for alarm once you notice she's attending to people go and meet her again

The woman is aware that we're waiting for her....but she's busy attending to the documents of those that are applying through her
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oloyedelove(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2021
JaceyOpara:

It's the black woman oo

The black woman attends to ppl on time too. She attended to me last week. Hope you are inside?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by justwise(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2021
Thank you to those encouraging DIY, this is one of the ways to discourage bribery.

Every little change matters.

11 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oloyedelove(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2021
JaceyOpara:

Thanks boss.....I hope I'll also be captured today

I doubt it. I got an appointment to come for capturing a week after.

edit: Let me know if you do your capturing today.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2021
oloyedelove:

Waooh! Alright..... I'll let u know
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2021
oloyedelove:

The black woman attends to ppl on time too. She attended to me last week. Hope you are inside?

Yeah....she has attended to me. She directed me to an office where my docs will be verified...I guess....lol

She's nice too......but she delayed me sha.....cos I've been here since 8 a.m

I saw miss Chioma.... she's not putting on their khaki uniform..... immediately I saw her...I knew she was the one.....so I told her that I'm applying for fresh passport....then she directed me to the black woman. The woman was free.....and she didn't let me know (cos she said she'll call me when she's set).

Thank God I stood up from my sit to know what's going on...lol
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2021
oloyedelove:

You're right bro..... although she delayed me....but as soon as she starts attending to me....she didn't take much time...and yes....I have all my documents with me.

She asked me to photocopy my payment slip.
I did that and submitted all my documents to her. She arranged it for me in their brown file.... before directing to an office for verification.

I'm there right now but the person to attend to me is not on sit.

I don't know how long I'll be here.....
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2021
oloyedelove:

I wasn't captured today. The woman told me that my docs will have to be passed to about twelve tables for processing and to confirm my online payment. Even when I told them that I have a scholarship at stake, they said it's not possible for me to be captured today. I was told to come back next week Monday for capturing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2021
oloyedelove:
Pls I'd like to ask if I could go on an earlier day for capturing instead of the I was supposed to go.

Can anyone please answer this question? cos I'm thinking of doing the same
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oloyedelove(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2021
JaceyOpara:

I wasn't captured today. The woman told me that my docs will have to be passed to about twelve tables for processing and to confirm my online payment. Even when I told them that I have a scholarship at stake, they said it's not possible for me to be captured today. I was told to come back next week Monday for capturing.

Exactly what I was told too. Only that I would be going for capturing on Thursday.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2021
oloyedelove:

Exactly what I was told too. Only that I would be going for capturing on Thursday.

Yeah....I'll go on a Thursday too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yehmy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
JaceyOpara:

The woman is aware that we're waiting for her....but she's busy attending to the documents of those that are applying through her
Hope you have been attended to?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yehmy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
JaceyOpara:

Yeah....she has attended to me. She directed me to an office where my docs will be verified...I guess....lol

She's nice too......but she delayed me sha.....cos I've been here since 8 a.m

I saw miss Chioma.... she's not putting on their khaki uniform..... immediately I saw her...I knew she was the one.....so I told her that I'm applying for fresh passport....then she directed me to the black woman. The woman was free.....and she didn't let me know (cos she said she'll call me when she's set).

Thank God I stood up from my sit to know what's going on...lol
That man that verified your document should incase you go for capturing on Thursday and they said your file is not ready. Go back and meet that man and explain to him. He seems to be a nice man the way he normally attend to people

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yehmy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
JaceyOpara:

Yeah....I'll go on a Thursday too
Go on Friday that should be the nearest day to Monday to avoid excuse

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yehmy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
justwise:
Thank you to those encouraging DIY, this is one of the ways to discourage bribery.

Every little change matters.
We greet you Sir

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
yehmy:
That man that verified your document should incase you go for capturing on Thursday and they said your file is not ready. Go back and meet that man and explain to him. He seems to be a nice man the way he normally attend to people

It was a woman that verified my document.
I made it known to her that I have a scholarship at stake. In fact, she mentioned my situation to a man in the office (probably the person you're talking about).
But they said they can't capture me today....that I should come back next week Monday for capturing.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
yehmy:

I'll do as you have said. At least, I gave them the impression that I need the passport urgently.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Thank you everyone. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oloyedelove(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
yehmy:
Go on Friday that should be the nearest day to Monday to avoid excuse

My appointment is Thursday, can I go before that day?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ebose09: 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
I will be going to ikoyi office tomorrow is any one also going

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yehmy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
oloyedelove:

My appointment is Thursday, can I go before that day?
You might be lucky

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (849) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Excel07 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.