Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,601 members, 7,892,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1513875 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (839) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
kennybuluro:
What do I do please, I just applied today for my passport and I got interview date not available.
What do I do please?

Package the required documents and visit the selected Passport Office to submit your application and do a biometric capture.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by onos217(m): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
OldNairalander:

Did you start from the scratch at the passport office or you did the application online before going to their office?
I did online application.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Southbeach: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Growingboi:
It's better you ask the question(s) here cox someone else may gain something from the question and answer.

Please whats the abeokuta PO address. Google is showing 2 locations.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mcemmy0z: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Morgan9:

NiN is not compulsory in owerri command .. But u will see hell there due to much crowd. I did mine there ..but I use my eye see my ear before I did my capturing
Thanks for the reply

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mcemmy0z: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please who connect me with any officer at Abeokuta, if there is a way I can bypass this NIN issue.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by odumessi(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please what do I need to take to the passport office for my capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Growingboi(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
It's along Oke Mosan road, same road as High court, governor's office.

Southbeach:
Please whats the abeokuta PO address. Google is showing 2 locations.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Growingboi(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nothing but if renewal, go with your original passport.

odumessi:
Please what do I need to take to the passport office for my capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
So the officer in charge at Abuja sent me a message that my passport will be ready anytime soon, few hours later he sent me my data page, I was so happy and also full of emotions considering what I've gone through. Waited till today after collecting the hard copy before sharing the news.
Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for your support throughout this journey, the mission seems impossible but you gave me hope and support, you created an impact I'll always remember for good.
THANK YOU

8 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by poshemmanuel(m): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kenny1111111: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Received a call that my passport is ready. Captured at Alausa, ikeja on the 15th June.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by monsor007: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kenny1111111:
Received a call that my passport is ready. Captured at Alausa, ikeja on the 15th June.
Renewal or fresh?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naughtylagosguy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
adebisilucy:
So the officer in charge at Abuja sent me a message that my passport will be ready anytime soon, few hours later he sent me my data page, I was so happy and also full of emotions considering what I've gone through. Waited till today after collecting the hard copy before sharing the news.
Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for your support throughout this journey, the mission seems impossible but you gave me hope and support, you created an impact I'll always remember for good.
THANK YOU

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obitryce(m): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please can anyone confirm if the NIS 24hrs passport center at Abuja is still functioning..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kenny1111111: 5:03am On Jul 13, 2021
monsor007:

Renewal or fresh?

Renewal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ibk5891(m): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2021
Kenny1111111:

Renewal or Fresh? DIY or you used an officer?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by klem93(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2021
If you applied for renewal and captured in or before June 16th u can pls proceed to obtain your passport. (Abeokuta)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kenny1111111: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2021
ibk5891:

Renewal or Fresh? DIY or you used an officer?

Renewal. DIY or Officer. Everyone that captured June 15/16 for Re issuance should go for their passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kenny1111111: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=Kassidy4luv post=103627943]Got my passport today. Captured @ Alausa, ikeja on the 15th of last month. Renewal shaa [/quote

What time did you get there and how long did you wait?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by corleone427: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2021
klem93:
If you applied for renewal and captured in or before June 16th u can pls proceed to obtain your passport. (Abeokuta)

Please o any news on ikoyi?....I captured on the 10th last month for renewal....is there anybody here with news?.…
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by corleone427: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2021
If anyone has an update on those who captured on the 10th last month for renewal (ikoyi) please I would appreciate o....my agent isn't replying my messages...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jibwillz: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2021
Growingboi:
It's along Oke Mosan road, same road as High court, governor's office.

I've submitted my documents at the abeokuta office, i made copies of the necessary form to fill and got a folder for my files as instructed by the officer.
The whole submission process took me just 30mins, but the surprising thing is my old passport was retained, i thought it was just for sight seeing which was meant to be given back to me afterwards but the officer said no when i asked for it (don't know if that's the new procedure).

Capture date: 22 Aug.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GreatSage: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2021
Jibwillz:

I've submitted my documents at the abeokuta office, i made copies of the necessary form to fill and got a folder for my files as instructed by the officer.
The whole submission process took me just 30mins, but the surprising thing is my old passport was retained, i thought it was just for sight seeing which was meant to be given back to me afterwards but the officer said no when i asked for it (don't know if that's the new procedure).
DIY?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GreatSage: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2021
Jibwillz:

DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mhegar: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2021
I was at Ikoyi last week Friday for collection of my passport after I got a text from them last week Wednesday. I captured in may, 4th to be precise so I think the passport for those who captured in June will be available next month. If you didn't receive a text from them you can visit servicom at Ikoyi to ask if your passport is ready.

For those who captured in May, you can go to Ikoyi, the collection center is not at passport office for now due to crowd, it has been moved to their office at alagbon very close to the passport office we are used to. I got there few minutes past 7 and I was out of the place by 11am.

Few minutes past 8 we were asked to write our names in full because they do not have a system there for verification. We did this and filled the register then we were told to wait for activation of the passport before it can be taken away.

They compiled all the passport for about 2hours 30minutes, took the passport to the servicom office around 10:30am for activation and came back with the pasport about 30minutes later. Then they called out our names for collection.

Maxicon:

I captured on the 10th at Ikoyi but yet to collect my passport (renewal)

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by corleone427: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mhegar:
I was at Ikoyi last week Friday for collection of my passport after I got a text from them last week Wednesday. I captured in may, 4th to be precise so I think the passport for those who captured in June will be available next month. If you didn't receive a text from them you can visit servicom at Ikoyi to ask if your passport is ready.

For those who captured in May, you can go to Ikoyi, the collection center is not at passport office for now due to crowd, it has been moved to their office at alagbon very close to the passport office we are used to. I got there few minutes past 7 and I was out of the place by 11am.

Few minutes past 8 we were asked to write our names in full because they do not have a system there for verification. We did this and filled the register then we were told to wait for activation of the passport before it can be taken away.

They compiled all the passport for about 2hours 30minutes, took the passport to the servicom office around 10:30am for activation and came back with the pasport about 30minutes later. Then they called out our names for collection.

Did you do DIY or you used an agent....also was it fresh or renewal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Aurora07:
you did change of name right?
date of birth
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by klem93(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Jibwillz:

Abeokuta is really becoming populated lately with most people from Lagos axis. That's why ur capturing date is far and for the PPT, it will be retained till the day u capture.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by monsor007: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kenny1111111:

Renewal
Ok
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Growingboi(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Same thing happened to us and I believe this is just applicable in ABK unlike Lagos(Ikoyi to be precise) where it's just for sight seeing.

Jibwillz:

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jibwillz: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
klem93:

Abeokuta is really becoming populated lately with most people from Lagos axis. That's why ur capturing date is far and for the PPT, it will be retained till the day u capture.
I swear down. i never imagined the crowd.
I signed my name on one of the 2 entrance registers, i was No: 58 on that page and about 22 names before mine had Lagos as their location, i shock.
its safe to say majority of abeokuta applicants are from Lagos.

I almost hold the man trouser sef to please review the capture date and give me an earlier date, cuz we chatted well but he said he would if it was possible. the recent surge is obviously why.
The officers were very responsive sha expecially a fair looking lady just by the DIY office. "self download" pple she kept calling me till i left. lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (839) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: mrsglo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.