Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1507605 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
SilverG33k:
My own case is critical i might need help from an officer actually.

I applied November 2020, did capturing around February 2021, then i was given a number written on a piece of paper. I was told that I would be called to come and pick the passport when it has been printed but i was never called, i went there differently times and they keep telling me there was issues verifying my NIN that i need to wait till NIN network is good. After going there till April, I stopped bothering myself.

I would really like to either start afresh or continue the process but I don’t have an idea how to go about it

You have a pending application logged into the system so you cannot start afresh.

Check here to see if it is ready.

https://immigration.gov.ng/uncollected-passports/

You can also submit a complaints form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc4YqEh0g9KHsYhy53xVSewJoMjSpq2_lYrD_5kGnU79t0-Ug/viewform

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
Sikay19:
As someone who needs to obtain quick passport. Nigerian Immigration Service,Ilesha being the newest passport office should be your number one go-to as the amount of applicants will not be presently much thereby giving you an advantage getting your passport as quick as possible.
Until they start giving DIY problems like they do in Osogbo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
Been snooping around this thread since 2020 and I think I'm finally ready now.
For a new applicant, which Immigration centre is advised please?
Also can anyone point me to the posts that talked about DIY applications and documents needed?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iSense247: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
kumbhuru:

Until they start giving DIY problems like they do in Osogbo
What are the problems like? I'm in Osogbo and I want to get my passport soon. (DIY)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
iSense247:
What are the problems like? I'm in Osogbo and I want to get my passport soon. (DIY)
Don't try it. Read previous complaints about Osogbo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iSense247: 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
kumbhuru:

Don't try it. Read previous complaints about Osogbo
Any closer alternative? @the bolded, please give me the link.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
Sikay19:
So, I collected my passport yesterday been (March 31)

Capturing Date: November 4, 2022

Date of Production: March 23

Collection Date: March 31, 2023.

Centre: Oshogbo Passport Office

Amount Paid: #25,500 (Saanapay)

Let me leave the story for another day but as an intending applicant. Please avoid Oshogbo office for now. There’s a high level of corruption going on in that office. While I was waiting for someone yesterday, I overheard a conversation of one officer telling his client that he should bring 65k for 64 pages passport ( which is officially 35k). An elderly man came to complain in my presence that he has captured since last year August (Omo, mofo). These are few of experiences I had at the immigration office.

I am a proud DIY who defied all circumstances to maintain his position as an advocate of We don’t give shishi . To be honest, it wasn’t easy but it is possible.
So, your passport took almost 5 month before it was produced. How did you know it was ready? It was produced on March 23rd and you collected it on 31st. Congratulations. No shi shi grin

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
Hi my fellow Mr/Mrs Japaaaa, I did capturing (renewal) 17th of February 2023 at festac immigration office.
Please if you did capturing on February 2023
Kindly let me know if you have collected your passport. Thank you
Did you do DIY? The collection date is on the print out they gave to you. Which date do you have on it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
SilverG33k:
My own case is critical i might need help from an officer actually.

I applied November 2020, did capturing around February 2021, then i was given a number written on a piece of paper. I was told that I would be called to come and pick the passport when it has been printed but i was never called, i went there differently times and they keep telling me there was issues verifying my NIN that i need to wait till NIN network is good. After going there till April, I stopped bothering myself.

I would really like to either start afresh or continue the process but I don’t have an idea how to go about it
Was the first one DIY? NIN verification shouldn't take that long. I did my capturing last month March, and it was verified. I would say you should go back to the place and complain to the SERVICOM.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by askarachi: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
Please give me your email so I can reach out to you please
HanisahZuwy:
If you're in Anambra state, I have a sure plug.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lilachiever(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
As for me, I don tire for NIS.

Captured Dec 13.
Collection Date on Slip Feb 15.

Yet passport is nowhere to be found..

Last I was at Alausa, they said my passport has been produced but it had technical issue and was sent to Abuja for correction. (Direct from PCO)

My slip and phone number was collected that I'd be called once it's ready.

Make I give them another one month.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HanisahZuwy: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
askarachi:
Please give me your email so I can reach out to you please
You can send me pm let me reply.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by askarachi: 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
I think I just did
HanisahZuwy:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maureen4sure: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
Good day, everyone!

Please, it’s very urgent. One of my child's international passports has expired.

Do I need to renew it before applying for a PSW (graduate visa) or Tier 2 visa, or is only the current BRP needed?

I’m currently in the UK.

Please be kind enough to help with this information.

Also please can someone please share the link of renewal of passport if in the UK .

Thank You
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukolo: 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Thank you.

I have contacted passport office and issue has been resolved.

YeyeBoyfriend:
Is there any mistake on your application, documents or errors in your name(s) arrangements that requires corrections?

If yes, then there's nothing you can, unless it's correctable via NIN, if the mistake is on your passport application, there could be a chance you have corrected on your capturing date, if not possible, then you'll need to visit Abuja

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ismailsulaimon:

I hav always want to give back to the street. So Amy question can come in regarding DIY, I'm very sure I would be able to render a little help.

Thanks

Please when did you start the process and is it online?where in Sagamu is the passport office? Do you have idea on the processing timeline.I want to do for my wife(passport renewal with change of name) and considering outside lasgidi, mine lasted 7months which i do not want. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by askarachi: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
It’s not working
HanisahZuwy:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
Maureen4sure:
Good day, everyone!

Please, it’s very urgent. One of my child's international passports has expired.

Do I need to renew it before applying for a PSW (graduate visa) or Tier 2 visa, or is only the current BRP needed?

I’m currently in the UK.

Please be kind enough to help with this information.

Also please can someone please share the link of renewal of passport if in the UK .

Thank You

Renew your child's international passport before applying... Here is Nigerian passport renewal's link in the UK: https://www.nigeriahc.org.uk/fees-processing-online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 12:47am On Apr 02, 2023
iSense247:
Any closer alternative? @the bolded, please give me the link.

You can check out the newly commissioned passport office in Ilesa.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Somzee(f): 6:38am On Apr 02, 2023
Ismailsulaimon:

I hav always want to give back to the street. So Amy question can come in regarding DIY, I'm very sure I would be able to render a little help.

Thanks
Do you have any idea what month they are currently producing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Highlyfavoured3: 7:57am On Apr 02, 2023
Good morning house, please I need the experience of those that have used Akure or Ikoyi passport office for their passport. Please, kindly help.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HanisahZuwy: 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
I have a sure plug in Anambra state that works on anything Nin and sim cards( both new registration and welcome back). Quote or chat me up if you need to do change of name,Date of birth ,new registration and all. He works on everything and network is stable. It comes out fast too.

If you're in Anambra or states around Anambra and you need these services, chat me up.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HanisahZuwy: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
askarachi:
I think I just did
I've replied already.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
Hi my fellow Mr/Mrs Japaaaa, I did capturing (renewal) 17th of February 2023 at festac immigration office.
Please if you did capturing on February 2023
Kindly let me know if you have collected your passport. Thank you
shocked
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
crowther15:

Did you do DIY? The collection date is on the print out they gave to you. Which date do you have on it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phenmeson(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
crowther15:

I don't have one yet but I will soon collect it by May. I registered for a fresh passport on Wednesday 15th March 2023. I paid 25,500 online in Lagos here.

For your capturing, where do you download the Guarantor form.
How many guarantor needs to sign it or what steps do you take after filling your fresh passport application?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TheManeChic: 1:08am On Apr 03, 2023
Please I have internation passport issue!

My first application was in 2016. I did registration online, then did capturing in ikoyi immigration office. My file was submitted, no number was given to me apart from some pink and blue paper.

After a while they claimed they can’t find my file and I kept going back there till all to no avail! I didn’t get any passport or solution about my file from the immigration staffs so I gave up . Then in May 2022.
I went back to apply for another one in their office. I filled the form and ticked new passport box since I don’t have any passport at all. After application, I came back in august for capturing. And since then till date, I haven’t gotten my passport.
According to them, my first application in 2026 is affecting my 2022 application! They’ve asked to write letters which I did and submitted last year.. still nothing has been done.
Please I need help on how to resolve this thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 5:12am On Apr 03, 2023
Phenmeson:

For your capturing, where do you download the Guarantor form.
How many guarantor needs to sign it or what steps do you take after filling your fresh passport application?
You can only download one if you have registered and payment is made. It is on their portal, but you won't be able to access it without payment. Just one guarantor is needed, and the person must have international passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shurs: 7:30am On Apr 03, 2023
Can someone with an expired passport be your guarantor please i meed to know cause i just printed my guarantor form and dont know how to go about it.

crowther15:

You can only download one if you have registered and payment is made. It is on their portal, but you won't be able to access it without payment. Just one guarantor is needed, and the person must have international passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2023
Shurs:
Can someone with an expired passport be your guarantor please i meed to know cause i just printed my guarantor form and dont know how to go about it.

I don't think so. Look for someone with an active passport. Get his passport data page, passport photograph and let him sign. That's all.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by president4life(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2023
Please what month is alausa producing now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by anchex101(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Does the person work on NIN DOB correction?

HanisahZuwy:
I have a sure plug in Anambra state that works on anything Nin and sim cards( both new registration and welcome back). Quote or chat me up if you need to do change of name,Date of birth ,new registration and all. He works on everything and network is stable. It comes out fast too.

If you're in Anambra or states around Anambra and you need these services, chat me up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (838) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.