Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,150 members, 7,946,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1559844 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (846) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by justnixon(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2023
malele:

Estimate pls ?

My cousin paid additional 33k to have a "h" removed from his name as it was wrongly spelt
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2023
mrsglo:
Good morning house, Please I will be going for capturing tomorrow at the Festac passport office.

When coming from Okokomaiko, do I stop at Alakija, Agboju or First gate?

How do I proceed from any of the above point to the Festac passport office?

I will appreciate directions from someone who knows.

I am new in Lagos.
When you get to Agboju (cross to the other side of the express which links Festac Town) take a bike to Passport office (3rd Avenue A Close Festac Town). The trip would cost you 100 Naira.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sirrotex: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2023
You can stop at any of the bus stops you mentioned, they are all entries into Festac. However the farther you stop the more money you will spend on bike. I think that the closest of those stops to the immigration office is Agboju. From Agboju just take a bike
mrsglo:
Good morning house, Please I will be going for capturing tomorrow at the Festac passport office.

When coming from Okokomaiko, do I stop at Alakija, Agboju or First gate?

How do I proceed from any of the above point to the Festac passport office?

I will appreciate directions from someone who knows.

I am new in Lagos.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adev95: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2023
Hello guys, I did my capturing at ikoyi passport office in January and my contact is telling me i have to capture again cos of some system crash there. Is this possible?? Meanwhile I just paid the dude helping me money for fasttracking. I need your advice please.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mrphilia: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2023
Sonicroyel:

Yes although it's still the same on the nis website but I've been told not to worry that it has been fixed
Okay cool. I already did my capturing though. I don't know if I have to recapture again.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mrsglo: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2023
ekitimanalways:

When you get to Agboju (cross to the other side of the express which links Festac Town) take a bike to Passport office (3rd Avenue A Close Festac Town). The trip would cost you 100 Naira.
This is helpful. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mrsglo: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2023
sirrotex:
You can stop at any of the bus stops you mentioned, they are all entries into Festac. However the farther you stop the more money you will spend on bike. I think that the closest of those stops to the immigration office is Agboju. From Agboju just take a bike
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mrsglo: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2023
I want to procure a passport for my kids. My challenge is how do I address the letter of consent?
Is the below format ok:

The Comptroller General
Nigeria Immigration Service
c/o Festac Passport Office
Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2023
mrsglo:
I want to procure a passport for my kids. My challenge is how do I address the letter of consent?
Is the below format ok:

The Comptroller General
Nigeria Immigration Service
c/o Festac Passport Office
Lagos, Nigeria

Yes.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonicroyel: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2023
Mrphilia:
Okay cool. I already did my capturing though. I don't know if I have to recapture again.

Mine is Friday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shurs: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
No be wahala be dis chai,🙉🙉 me wey i dey plan go do my own tomorrow. God go see me through.

The ikeja High Court requested for the presence of the Guarantor before they could stamp despite photograph being attached, and some actually came with their Guarantors, while some had to call their Guarantors to come, I had to reason one of them 1k for clearance and then went to another counter to make the normal charges of 500. So the point here is the fact that if worked Person A doesn’t mean person B will find it favorable, you get?[/b][/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mightymuy: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
Please what is the update from Osogbo immigration office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
mightymuy:
have been asking too but no response....... Since January faa
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CarlosTheJackal: 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
timigreene:

What NIS centre, duration and cost. If needed urgently. Most officers ll promise to deliver faster but when you pay they don't go by their promises. I did at Osogbo for wifey, captured Jan 23rd and he promised I wl collect 2weeks after but uptil now, it isn't out...
can I get immigration officer on Osogbo that can run a new passport for me ASAP
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CarlosTheJackal: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tolifefun:
renewal is 40k ,fast tracking is 20k. I will give you his contact. Don't bother to send me a mail if you are not in Lagos or Abuja
how much can I get a fresh passport and how fast can you deliver, give me your best price cos we are three in number
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mozino007(m): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
can I get immigration officer on Osogbo that can run a new passport for me ASAP
yeah
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CarlosTheJackal: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
IceQween:

I captured on the 7th of February. My passport came out on the 29th of March.
Can we talk offline if there same person can deliver
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CarlosTheJackal: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Mozino007:
yeah
sorry don't bother, you are Jack of all going by your post history

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mrsglo: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
aieromon:

Yes.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CarlosTheJackal: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
ekitimanalways:

How fast can you help me with a passport and the cost
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mozino007(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
sorry don't bother, you are Jack of all going by your post history
As your name suggests!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CarlosTheJackal: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Anyone who needs this service plus NIN services and other related services, I have a sure plug for you if you're in Anambra state.
let's talk.

Drop ur contact. I will be in Anambra by month end
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CarlosTheJackal: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Haywhey:
It would be unfair not sharing my experience here, I learnt all I did on here.

My experience at Alimosho center on 14/02/2023. I got there quarter to 10, I met a guy at the gate who asked for my purpose and i inquired to know his business with what I came to to do..

Got into the hall met one Officer 👮‍♀️ Tunde who also asked for my purpose which I narrated to him, he then requested for 3500 to open a file as per DIY and another 5500 to push it in. I was like fun ki ni (For what) He then said I should call anybody I know that is the modus operandi. I ignored him went to meet another Officer Adeyemo and told him my purpose as per DIY, he pointed at an officer BELLO at servicecom (Seated at one corner). I told him I have an appointment to.. before I could land he requested for my documents, vetted the documents and asked me to write an application which I did, he then asked me to seat.

After about 10minutes I went to meet him he told me he’s about taking my file inside. The officer BELLO was extremely polite and professional.

I waited for about 30 minutes before I was called for capturing. After capturing I was given a paper with my name and sum numbers.

Before leaving the hall I tracked my application, passport production in progress.

I didn’t spend a dime till I left about 12noon.

Mine is RENEWAL…

Hello!
I went to the center (Alimosho) I did my capturing for collection today. Lo and behold I collected my passport. Though I was told to come back two weeks ago after capturing but I have been very busy, decided to go today. I didn’t receive any message nor calls.

Issue date on the passport is March 17
where is the passport office in Alimosho
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
How fast can you help me with a passport and the cost
I am not an agent and I can't recommend any to you. Please be careful not to fall into the hands of unscrupulous people here.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vash29: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
I'm so tired of all this,,,,, January passport is not out in ado ekiti. What is going on?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ibizgirl(f): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
Good afternoon, please what is the solution to missing enrollment slip. Abeokuta DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by segzybam(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
Vash29:
I'm so tired of all this,,,,, January passport is not out in ado ekiti. What is going on?
Did mine December ending, still waiting
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iSense247: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
mightymuy:
I'm also interested about Osogbo office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
where is the passport office in Alimosho
The passport front office is located at: Sobo Bus Stop, Egbeda-Akowonjo Road. Besides Domino's Akowonjo Road Opposite The Place Restaurant, ..

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by WpressBeginner: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
segzybam:
Did mine December ending, still waiting

Did u check at there office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CarlosTheJackal: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
dealhunter:
The passport front office is located at: Sobo Bus Stop, Egbeda-Akowonjo Road. Besides Domino's Akowonjo Road Opposite The Place Restaurant, ..
thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yomi174: 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Adev95:
Hello guys, I did my capturing at ikoyi passport office in January and my contact is telling me i have to capture again cos of some system crash there. Is this possible?? Meanwhile I just paid the dude helping me money for fasttracking. I need your advice please.

They are ALL THIEVES!!!! FOR YOU TO KNOW REAL one, tell him/her you will be only paying the needed amount (Government price check the amount on their website) then after collecting it on the agreed day you will balance

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (846) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.