Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,033 members, 7,946,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1559241 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (846) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Onyeara: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Guy someone mentioned here last two weeksthat he captured on 27th of April at Alimosho and he collected his passport last months.
I am asking because I need my passport urgently for a visa.Any one knows how I can facilitate oe speed up the passport production.
Cheers
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by henroo2003: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Thank you so much for your advise. It was really helpful. I was at Abeokuta today for correct of date of birth on my sister's application, though she hasn't captured. Her capturing is next week. I went straight to where registration is done. After explaining, the man told be they will change it so far she hasn't capture. He requested for 4k but I gave him #2,500. I also used that opportunity to check if my passport is ready. I captured 4th April. It's ready but can't wait to collect it cost the line was much. I will be going next week for the collection. I appreciate you all.

skentelelady:
please do affidavit at high court not notify public ooo. Then go with the birth certificate, affidavit and other documents required some days before capturing day. Explain your case at servicom. They will direct you. Don't let them exploit you ooo.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
TemmyEmmanuel:
Team DIY...
Please I will like to know if I need to do a payment before I can access the guarantor form?

Also I will like to know when to do the appointment for capturing.

Thanks @All
Yes, when your payment is confirmed by NIS.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
TemmyEmmanuel:
Team DIY...
Please I will like to know if I need to do a payment before I can access the guarantor form?

Also I will like to know when to do the appointment for capturing.

Thanks @All
For both questions, when your payment is confirmed by NIS.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olabanji88(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
henroo2003:
Thank you so much for your advise. It was really helpful. I was at Abeokuta today for correct of date of birth on my sister's application, though she hasn't captured. Her capturing is next week. I went straight to where registration is done. After explaining, the man told be they will change it so far she hasn't capture. He requested for 4k but I gave him #2,500. I also used that opportunity to check if my passport is ready. I captured 4th April. It's ready but can't wait to collect it cost the line was much. I will be going next week for the collection. I appreciate you all.

How long does it take to get passport at Abeokuta or shagamu
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shypo(m): 12:20am On Aug 05, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
Yes u are right, i got the info from my friend workin directly inside festac passport office because i dnt him(tout) Please source of your own info sir? Thanks sir. author=ekitimanalways post=124876349]
Festac Passport Office has started producing February 2023.

Thank you for this inform, I will check on next week as I captured since 1st February
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 12:52am On Aug 05, 2023
Thanks boss.
ekitimanalways:

An associate of mine who went to collect his passport there yesterday gave me the information. He captured in January 2023. Enjoy the rest of the day, sir.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 12:56am On Aug 05, 2023
U are welcome. Please when u get there next week help us to ask the february week they are producing. Because i capture 16th of february. Thanks
shypo:

Thank you for this inform, I will check on next week as I captured since 1st February
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nwauwa(m): 5:10am On Aug 05, 2023
Mukah1234:
Is it possible for us to know what is going on in Festac? Like which month are they producing now?

Anyone close to Immigration office in Festac should help us make enquiries. Abeg.

Ikoyi and Alausa don dey finish March. Festac never even start March. Omo.

I captured since March 23rd.
I know someone that captured in ikoyi first week of march and even paid an immigration officer, up till now, she has not collected it as the officer said its not ready, its on encoding stage.
Are you sure Ikoyi has started march even?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nwauwa(m): 5:12am On Aug 05, 2023
MadeMan01:

An insider told me that
I dont know how its possible when First of week March people is still waiting.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TemmyEmmanuel: 6:32am On Aug 05, 2023
@ekitimanalways thank you so much.
Does that mean it will take like 24/48 hours for the payment to be confirmed?
It then means that NIS will put me for capturing themselves or is it the other way round? Will like to get the breakdown(process and directions) for us that is DIY. Thank you

ekitimanalways:

For both questions, when your payment is confirmed by NIS.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2023
TemmyEmmanuel:
@ekitimanalways thank you so much.
Does that mean it will take like 24/48 hours for the payment to be confirmed?
It then means that NIS will put me for capturing themselves or is it the other way round? Will like to get the breakdown(process and directions) for us that is DIY. Thank you

When your payment is confirmed by the Nigeria Immigration Service, visit https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/ to book your appointment immediately (in order for the Nigeria Immigration Service to enrol/capture you) and print the following:
Payment receipt.
Acknowledgement slip.
Guarantor's form.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Temmybot(f): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2023
Good morning house. Please I captured in April 6th 2023 at Alausa ikeja. Who knows if they have produced for that date? Because my tracking has been showing production stage for a long time.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hoelujohn: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2023
Temmybot:
Good morning house. Please I captured in April 6th 2023 at Alausa ikeja. Who knows if they have produced for that date? Because my tracking has been showing production stage for a long time.
Alausa doesn't have much crowd again. They are producing April now.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rapheal5(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2023
meetme01:
Please, who is having problem with immigration portal. I applied and paid via paystack. The payment has not been confirmed and bank is not refunding either. No correspondence from the portal
hello pls how did you later resolve the issues
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MeekGram7(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2023
Please any update on where to do mine?
I’m in Owerri
Please it’s urgent
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rapheal5(m): 11:20am On Aug 05, 2023
henroo2003:
Pls what does this RED X means oo. I just paid for my colleague yesterday, awaiting capturing next week.
pls how did you make the payment and is it DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rapheal5(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2023
henroo2003:
Thank you for this. I just rechecked now and I noticed that the day in the date of birth isn't correct. Pls how can I rectify that. It's just a new application and I have paid waiting to be capture next week. Pls oo

how did you make your payment
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rapheal5(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2023
kumbhuru:
Good thing is, I was introduced to a top official in NIS. So I don't have to worry about anybody frustrating me because of DIY. I'd do my DIY wnd bounce in majestically.
Thanks for this group
how did you make your payment
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2023
olabanji88:

How long does it take to get passport at Abeokuta or Shagamu

We captured on the 8th of June at shagamu without stress and the man call us on Tuesday 1st Aug that we could come for pick up on Thursday. 3rd but no time to go yet. So that's less than 2 months at sagamu office.

It is DIY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Temmybot(f): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2023
Wow! Thanks for this information. I will go there on Tuesday to check.
Hoelujohn:

Alausa doesn't have much crowd again. They are producing April now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Amen24(f): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
Good evening everyone.
Pls which of these certificate can I use as BIRTH CERTIFICATE for passport registration

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Amen24:
Good evening everyone.
Pls which of these certificate can I use as BIRTH CERTIFICATE for passport registration
Were you born before 1992?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Amen24(f): 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Were you born before 1992?
Yes.
87 to be precise
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Amen24(f): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
Can't find where to download grantor form
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ibrahim505(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
Amen24:
Can't find where to download grantor form
Revisit the application process where they'll direct you to print guarantor form.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lanre9ja(m): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
I captured on 3th Feb and I collected mine on 20 july at gate ibadan

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (846) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.