Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,644 members, 7,834,129 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1458200 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kasim155: 10:42am On May 09
candance:

Hi, did you include state of origin certificate for renewal. Thanks

Yes, I used my Certificate of local government of Origin

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MatthiasChin: 9:14pm On May 09
Danny4God:
He or she needs to come in person cos he or she will need to sign

Okay
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oohhjjaayy: 4:05am On May 10
kasim155:

I applied for a renewal, though I did corrections of name (by interchanging my first and middle name so as to tally with that of my NIN). My capturing date was on the 27th of February 2024.

That’s an application for “Correction of Data/re-issue”. It takes an extended time to mature, be assured that your application is on and will soon mature. In the interim, you can make your way to the SERVICOM section of Ikoyi passport office with ur payment receipt and Enrollment Number for complaints.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Xpeerence: 9:32am On May 10
Got mine last week with less hassles and the whole process was seamless.

I m seeing me in my designated Japa country in few months time.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by efunk1: 10:41am On May 10
[Where did you apply?

quote author=Xpeerence post=129879672]Got mine last week with less hassles and the whole process was seamless.

I m seeing me in my designated Japa country in few months time.[/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Uziyl(m): 4:58pm On May 10
kasim155:

I applied for a renewal, though I did corrections of name (by interchanging my first and middle name so as to tally with that of my NIN). My capturing date was on the 27th of February 2024.

Did you have to travel to Abuja to do the change of name on your passport to match your NIN?
Because I'm in similar situation with an expired passport and I want to do a renewal. Was told my NIN name doesn't match the old passport so corrections has to be made first.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kasim155: 5:05pm On May 10
oohhjjaayy:

That’s an application for “Correction of Data/re-issue”. It takes an extended time to mature, be assured that your application is on and will soon mature. In the interim, you can make your way to the SERVICOM section of Ikoyi passport office with ur payment receipt and Enrollment Number for complaints.

Yeah. Thanks so much. I think I will go the their SERVICOM section and find out what the delay is all about.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kasim155: 5:06pm On May 10
Uziyl:

Did you have to travel to Abuja to do the change of name on your passport to match your NIN?
Because I'm in similar situation with an expired passport and I want to do a renewal. Was told my NIN name doesn't match the old passport so corrections has to be made first.

No I did not travel to Abuja, I did mine in Ikoyi passport office.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sputnik12345(m): 7:45pm On May 10
wabbyland:
mind to put me through how you were able to check the status of your passport? How do I know the numbers to input on the page? I have the print out skip but it's not bringing out the information I need

Just go to the immigration office where you captured on 1-2 months after...
The site isn't reliable.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abbeyb1ack: 7:47am On May 11
kasim155:

Your nin is yet to be verify thats why

Did you confirm if your nin details has been corrected?

Any issue with nin is been resolved at nin office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kasim155: 7:55am On May 11
Abbeyb1ack:

Your nin is yet to be verify thats why

Did you confirm if your nin details has been corrected?

Any issue with nin is been resolved at nin office

My NIN is okay, I only did the correction on name (interchanging my first name and my middle name) in my Intl Passport during my applications renewal process.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Elui2(m): 11:04am On May 11
Pls any idea on this
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oohhjjaayy: 3:15pm On May 11
kasim155:

Yeah. Thanks so much. I think I will go the their SERVICOM section and find out what the delay is all about.
Kindly update us as event unfolds there. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ankakh: 3:35pm On May 11
NOW is the best time to start preparing.

Take this short survey and get a FREE STUDY ABROAD GUIDE - https://forms.gle/YBTqCBJo5h1Xq9ji9
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tgirltemmy(f): 4:03pm On May 11
Has anyone picked his/her passport at Alausa this month? I captured 6th of March
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Uziyl(m): 6:52pm On May 11
kasim155:

No I did not travel to Abuja, I did mine in Ikoyi passport office.

I never knew o.
Was told it's not possible I have to travel to Abuja for that when I went to inquire at Alausa passport office.
I've been on this for the past six months.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kasim155: 7:15pm On May 11
oohhjjaayy:

Kindly update us as event unfolds there. Thanks

Yeah, I will.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kasim155: 7:17pm On May 11
Uziyl:

I never knew o.
Was told it's not possible I have to travel to Abuja for that when I went to inquire at Alausa passport office.

I think maybe it depends on the kind of correction you want to do. Mine was interchanging my first name and my middle name so as to tally with what I have in my NIN, but I don't know if correction of Surname or date of birth can be done here without going to Abuja. That I can't really say

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 7:17pm On May 11
Tgirltemmy:
Has anyone picked his/her passport at Alausa this month? I captured 6th of March
Track it online.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BROSLENE: 10:00pm On May 11
Tgirltemmy:

How may pages did you apply for??

I captured on March 28, applied for 32 pages, still showing pending production.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oohhjjaayy: 10:34pm On May 11
Uziyl:

I never knew o.
A change of date of birth is exclusive to NIS HQs, Sauka Abuja. All other corrections can be done at State passport offices nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Uziyl(m): 11:10pm On May 11
oohhjjaayy:

A change of date of birth is exclusive to NIS HQs, Sauka Abuja. All other corrections can be done at State passport offices nationwide.

Wow! Thanks. Will be going to their office first thing on Monday

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Uziyl(m): 11:11pm On May 11
kasim155:

I think maybe it depends on the kind of correction you want to do. Mine was interchanging my first name and my middle name so as to tally with what I have in my NIN, but I don't know if correction of Surname or date of birth can be done here without going to Abuja. That I can't really say
The issue here is just the removal of my middle name as it doesn't match my NIN. I don't want to change my NIN as it matches with all my other documents that carries just two names
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Elui2(m): 8:19am On May 12
Pls does any one knows why this is happening?

I am trying to register for fresh passport application.

When I try to verify the NIN it shows me this.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tgirltemmy(f): 2:59pm On May 12
BROSLENE:

How may pages did you apply for??

I captured on March 28, applied for 32 pages, still showing pending production.

Online tracking is hardly reliable. My husband and daughter's application was showing "in production" till we picked it up a week before the pickup date given. They both captured Dec 11 and picked March 6. However, the passport issue date was December 18th.

I applied for 32 pages.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tgirltemmy(f): 3:01pm On May 12
Elui2:

There an issue with your NIN. Visit NIMC Agents to know the more
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wunmi590(m): 9:58pm On May 12
Elui2:

It's because it is weekend, try it tomorrow, during working days, it will go..

Nigeria with their dead website, that is not always functioning every weekend...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RommyNel(m): 11:07pm On May 12
Tgirltemmy:

There an issue with your NIN. Visit NIMC Agents to know the more

It is not true. I have same error messages while trying to verify NIN to renew my passport. This is gonna be my fourth passport renewal. My NIN is fine and I have verified it in the past and it popped my details. I think there is issue with the immigration or NIN site that is not linking data as it should.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vectoryoko: 12:58am On May 13
Brother, how can I contact you about the IELTS prep stuff? Thanks

I think I can help...

You can apply for your passport in IB by doing the online application yourself, you don't need an NIS officer to help you. If you need the passport to be relatively fast, you can apply for 64 page booklet to hasten the process, cos the delays in passport production are usually due to lack of 32 pages passport booklet. Just make sure you have your complete list of documents and ensure they match your NIN data as well. With that, you should be ok, but expect nothing less than 6 weeks.

PS: If you need help with your IELTS classes and prep, I got you wink

Good luck.[/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vectoryoko: 12:59am On May 13

santaclaws:

I think I can help...

You can apply for your passport in IB by doing the online application yourself, you don't need an NIS officer to help you. If you need the passport to be relatively fast, you can apply for 64 page booklet to hasten the process, cos the delays in passport production are usually due to lack of 32 pages passport booklet. Just make sure you have your complete list of documents and ensure they match your NIN data as well. With that, you should be ok, but expect nothing less than 6 weeks.

PS: If you need help with your IELTS classes and prep, I got you wink

Good luck.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by santaclaws: 1:01am On May 13
Vectoryoko:

Go to my profile and send a DM, we can run it online and prepare you quickly.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tgirltemmy(f): 3:32am On May 13
RommyNel:

It is not true. I have same error messages while trying to verify NIN to renew my passport. This is gonna be my fourth passport renewal. My NIN is fine and I have verified it in the past and it popped my details. I think there is issue with the immigration or NIN site that is not linking data as it should.

Okay o! Keep trying

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: toygod2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.