Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ (1717 Views)

5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) / Pdp Akwa Ibom Gov. Clamps Down On Media For Elections. Gej Govt? / Free And Fair Elections, Gej Is Keeping His Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by Mixty: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
'If I’m voted into power within the next four years, the
issue of power will become a thing of the past.
Four years is enough for anyone in power to make
significant improvement, and if I can’t fix power, it then means I cannot do anything even if I am there for the next four years.”

-By President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan during February
2011 Campaign.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by JigsawKillah(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
What are you smoking?

1 Like

Re: Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by padeolu: 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thanks OP

#Sai Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by vicadex07(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Is he lieing
JigsawKillah:
What are you smoking?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by JigsawKillah(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
vicadex07:
Is he lieing

Should you be asking me?
Re: Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by vicadex07(m): 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
am already asking you
JigsawKillah:

Should you be asking me?
Re: Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by Godson32(m): 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Do u hv any prove that GEJ said that?

1 Like

Re: Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by festico: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
@op is there no improvement in power? Problem of nigerians is that we easly forget where were coming from.

1 Like

Re: Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by Mixty: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
festico:
@op is there no improvement in power? Problem of nigerians is that we easly forget where were coming from.
You must have poor comprehensive skills.
He said "If I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past." Fastforward to the present day. Is the issue of power a thing of the past? As I am typing this, there is no light in my area.

GEJ till 2015...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by Mixty: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by ayukdaboss(m): 12:24am On Oct 28, 2014
festico:
Nigeria has dropped from 5000MW in 2010 to 2500MW in 2014.
Re: Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by richeso: 2:23am On Oct 28, 2014
Mixty:

You must have poor comprehensive skills.
He said "If I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past." Fastforward to the present day. Is the issue of power a thing of the past? As I am typing this, there is no light in my area.

GEJ till 2015...

Why not ask your governor what the monthly allocation $$$ sent to him should be used for ?
U for carry president come do light for your house na.

If u no get light , me I get like wella. And if u worry too much. Ask your
Local chaireman or go to your local government and request...
The president has done his part.
He's not your electrician or local government to answer your bullshit.
Fooool.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 28, 2014
JigsawKillah:
What are you smoking?

oh and you just asked a killer question to stop him in his tracks - not knowing you are the great fool here.

1 Like

Re: Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by Mixty: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2014
richeso:

Why not ask your governor what the monthly allocation $$$ sent to him should be used for ?
U for carry president come do light for your house na.

If u no get light , me I get like wella. And if u worry too much. Ask your
Local chaireman or go to your local government and request...
The president has done his part.
He's not your electrician or local government to answer your bullshit.
Fooool.
Your thinking faculty is really pitiable.
For goodness sake, don't you know what responsibility and accountability is in leadership? A president of Nigeria, with all influence, power and resources at his disposal made a promise to Nigeria that he was going to put an end to power issue and you are here defending in incapability?
Why give yourself the task of defending an obvious and indisputable failure in leadership?
If just 1 in every 5 Nigerians think like you do, then we will still have a long way to go in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by richeso: 10:38am On Oct 28, 2014
Mixty:

Your thinking faculty is really pitiable.
For goodness sake, don't you know what responsibility and accountability is in leadership? A president of Nigeria, with all influence, power and resources at his disposal made a promise to Nigeria that he was going to put an end to power issue and you are here defending in incapability?
Why give yourself the task of defending an obvious and indisputable failure in leadership?
If just 1 in every 5 Nigerians think like you do, then we will still have a long way to go in Nigeria.

only a Fool like you will not understand the crisis surrounding him.

before i do not enjoy light at all.. now theres a difference.. i dey even brows now with Light.

i do not praise his regim but he has done what no president under him have done.

as a president.. do you know he do not take orders personally?
do you know our local government also have responsibility to provide this amenities we need? since there's allocations.

what do we have Local Government for? what are their responsibilities ?

i just wonder if you even think with brain in that empty thing you have above your neck.

you for employ the president to come your house come fix your light for you na.

or probably manage to tell me what the monthly allocations are meant for. and which state has not received their allocations for the past 6 six monthly.
Re: Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by richeso: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2014
some people who are in sambisa forest they fight to get light..lol
come to Uyo, and see light now..

Hold those who are responsible.. not just open mouth to talk trash...

maybe Op should read this

http://www.skwirk.com/p-c_s-1_u-104_t-274_c-915/responsibilities-of-local-governments/nsw/responsibilities-of-local-governments/state-and-federal-government/local-government

at least read and be enlightened and know what to say on public..
Re: Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by Exjoker(m): 11:21am On Oct 28, 2014
[Gej self]
Re: Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by JEITO: 11:45am On Oct 28, 2014
Some people are just.... lipsrsealed.
I am sure you can't tell where he made that statement o! You just heard GEJ said so and so and you took it up like a kotma

Well if you know anything about manifesto, you'll know politicians speak optimistically even though some sound emphatic: but wat did u expect him to say? If one seeking office comes up to you and is not convincing, won't you disregard him?

No doubt we are not there yet, but the important thing is "The Will to do it" and that's one thing GEJ has. Power will stabilise because things in the power sector are getting better.

How many countries in Africa has stable power supply? If there are any, compare the size and demand for power in those countries with that of Nigeria and see if it is equitable.

Power supply is getting better across the country and you can't deny it! Except you no dey pay your bills.
Re: Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by Mixty: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
JEITO:
Some people are just.... lipsrsealed.
I am sure you can't tell where he made that statement o! You just heard GEJ said so and so and you took it up like a kotma

Well if you know anything about manifesto, you'll know politicians speak optimistically even though some sound emphatic: but wat did u expect him to say? If one seeking office comes up to you and is not convincing, won't you disregard him?

No doubt we are not there yet, but the important thing is "The Will to do it" and that's one thing GEJ has. Power will stabilise because things in the power sector are getting better.

How many countries in Africa has stable power supply? If there are any, compare the size and demand for power in those countries with that of Nigeria and see if it is equitable.

Power supply is getting better across the country and you can't deny it! Except you no dey pay your bills.
I will be candid with you. You are just brainless. I quoted the source of the statement. Didn't you see it down the thread. People like you just jump at every thread without reading. Sincerely, I advise you to visit Yabaleft and get your faculty examined. I advise you as a concerned person.

Are you trying to imply that politicians are allowed to lie outrightly in the campaign promises? Are you saying we shouldn't hold leaders accountable for their words. In saner environment, leaders resign when they don't live up to their words. That's integrity. But in Nigeria, sycophants like you will defend them and sing their songs to high praises. I hope Nigeria will have a great future with people like you.
Re: Why I Shouldn't Be Voted In The Next Elections - GEJ by JEITO: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mixty:

I will be candid with you. You are just brainless. I quoted the source of the statement. Didn't you see it down the thread. People like you just jump at every thread without reading. Sincerely, I advise you to visit Yabaleft and get your faculty examined. I advise you as a concerned person.

Are you trying to imply that politicians are allowed to lie outrightly in the campaign promises? Are you saying we shouldn't hold leaders accountable for their words. In saner environment, leaders resign when they don't live up to their words. That's integrity. But in Nigeria, sycophants like you will defend them and sing their songs to high praises. I hope Nigeria will have a great future with people like you.
a low blow u just delivered on me there! But I'll pass on that.

(1) (Reply)

Did U Regret Voting For Jonathan In 2011? / Robbery And Jimi Agbaje Thugs At Ikorodu Rally / Buhari To Abolish Fuel Subsidy And Scrap EFCC, ICPC, Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.