Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,377 members, 7,940,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

Ladies Would You Do This To Have An Hourglass Figure? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Would You Do This To Have An Hourglass Figure? (5837 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Hourglass Figure Thanks To Waist Trainer (photos) / Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hourglass Figure In Sports Polo And Black Leggings / Kim Kardashian Shows Off Hourglass Figure In Tight Corset (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Would You Do This To Have An Hourglass Figure? by trendysturvs(f): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
MOST women dream of an hourglass figure – but for Kelly Lee Dekay sculpting her waist is the answer. Inspired by her favorite comic book characters, Kelly, a fetish model, has shrunk her waist to a minuscule 16 inches using a steel boned tight-laced corset.

The 27-year-old started ‘waist training’ seven years ago after being inspired by the extreme shapes of voluptuous Jessica Rabbit and Marvel super-heroine ‘Storm’.

She said: ‘People say that it looks unnatural, but I have big bright blue hair – what part of me screams that I want to be like everybody else?

Would you do this to have an hourglass shape?

http://.com/2014/10/27/photos-ladies-would-you-do-this-to-have-an-hourglass-figure/

1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Do This To Have An Hourglass Figure? by balogundayo(m): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dude.. It's nt iron... Is just an elasticised stuff for waidt training... Many use it here in UK... Its in high demand tho..
Re: Ladies Would You Do This To Have An Hourglass Figure? by radiant3(f): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
Capital NO!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Do This To Have An Hourglass Figure? by freshsemilore(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
All dis is nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Do This To Have An Hourglass Figure? by coolebux(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
I'm imagining a dude giving her a quickie from the rear grin grin

#haveyourway. grin
Re: Ladies Would You Do This To Have An Hourglass Figure? by mydex93(f): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
balogundayo:
Dude.. It's nt iron... Is just an elasticised stuff for waidt training... Many use it here in UK... Its in high demand tho..
wait!!!..are you trying to tell us that you are now in uk
Re: Ladies Would You Do This To Have An Hourglass Figure? by StevinMorgan(m): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
grin dis one is strong!! See hips!! Truly Hips don't lie
Re: Ladies Would You Do This To Have An Hourglass Figure? by balogundayo(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
mydex93:
wait!!!..are you trying to tell us that you are now in uk

Bitch dont kill my vibe... Did u have u to talk about it... Tznt really ur concern tho as u arent the op..

Just shut the Bleep up!
Re: Ladies Would You Do This To Have An Hourglass Figure? by mydex93(f): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2014
balogundayo:

Bitch dont kill my vibe... Did u have u to talk about it... Tznt really ur concern tho as u arent the op..

Just shut the Bleep up!
SUCH a RUDE kid...
Re: Ladies Would You Do This To Have An Hourglass Figure? by balogundayo(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2014
mydex93:
SUCH a RUDE kid...

Fuckkk u bitchh.. Ion give a flying Fuckkk!!!
Re: Ladies Would You Do This To Have An Hourglass Figure? by mydex93(f): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2014
balogundayo:

Fuckkk u bitchh.. Ion give a flying Fuckkk!!!
*smiling*...You need help
Re: Ladies Would You Do This To Have An Hourglass Figure? by lydiailenbiluan: 1:01pm On May 06, 2015
I am a Nigeria and I reside in Nigeria, this thing works like magic I'm presently using it. it's very good and mind you it does not kill,it's so irritating to see so many Nigeria women shapeless with very annoying stomach. i use latex waist trainer ,you can adjust it if you like.
Re: Ladies Would You Do This To Have An Hourglass Figure? by Summer1(f): 5:13pm On May 06, 2015
The op asked the ladies a question that requires a simple yes or no.. Na guys Don answer pass.. Na so d Transgender ish dey start oo

(1) (Reply)

I Bought You Car This Morning, White Woman Crying After Falling For Yahoo Boy / “wahala For Who No Fine” – Destiny Etiko’s ‘killer Curves’ Gets Fans Talking / Lupita Nyong'o Sexy For Elle Uk(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.