Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,483 members, 7,968,335 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:32 AM

196chetachi's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 196chetachi's Profile / 196chetachi's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike by 196chetachi: 10:49pm On Mar 21
CongratulationsCongratulations...
Foreign Affairs / Re: US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) by 196chetachi: 2:21pm On Mar 10
NiceNice...
Health / Re: My Son Looks Like 7up's Fido Dido, Help!!!! by 196chetachi: 12:18pm On Feb 29
Pictures or we don't believe it.Pictures or we don't believe it....
Politics / Re: Why Have Most Apc Supporters Disappeared From This Site?? by 196chetachi: 9:20pm On Feb 17
They are on hibernation mode!They are on hibernation mode!...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom by 196chetachi: 7:49pm On Feb 05
they paid ransom before release, which they gathered on their own with help from people......so whats the governor thanking the president for..... ?? Abi the governor wants be unfortunate niii??they paid ransom before release, which they gathered on their own with help from people......so whats the governor thanking the president for..... ?? Abi the governor wants be unfortunate niii??...
Politics / Re: Emefiele Appears In Court, Seeks Variation Of Bail Conditions by 196chetachi: 10:21pm On Jan 18
Nigeria sweet for drama when u are big lolNigeria sweet for drama when u are big lol...
Family / Re: Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ by 196chetachi: 4:55pm On Jan 07
Una don start....Me too wan trendBroadcast meUna don start....Me too wan trendBroadcast me...
Politics / Re: GEJ's Former Adviser, Reno Omokri, Answers A Fan's Question About Onitsha by 196chetachi: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
but you are still less more like a slave... A second class citizen from poorest region of the southern part of the country....Is their any lie in what I just said ?but you are still less more like a slave... A second class citizen from poorest region of the southern part of the country....Is their any lie in what I just said ?...
Health / Re: Lady Commits Suicide Hours After Her Boyfriend's Death In Adamawa by 196chetachi: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Another suicide again...God help us.Another suicide again...God help us....
Food / Re: Lagos Releases 20,000 Bags Of Eko Rice, Pegs 50kg At N43k, 25kg For N22k by 196chetachi: 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
Eko niEko ni...
Romance / Re: Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! by 196chetachi: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
The book doesn't say that at all. Instead, it is Paul's opinion that that ought to be the case but opinions are what again? The book doesn't say that at all. Instead, it is Paul's opinion that that ought to be the case but opinions are what again? ...
Politics / Re: Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri by 196chetachi: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
they can even waste that student's life like what they did to Hariara and her children because they used hijabthey can even waste that student's life like what they did to Hariara and her children because they used hijab...
Politics / Re: Akwa-ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa. I Didn't Know You Like What Is Going On In Nigeria by 196chetachi: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Everyone cannot be Obi asslicker. My choice is my choice and your choice is yours.Everyone cannot be Obi asslicker. My choice is my choice and your choice is yours....
Politics / Re: Video Of Pastor Frank Onwumere Denying Writing Petition To CAN On Obi Donation by 196chetachi: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2023
Britain left EU to reactivate full blown enslavement of our people using the fulanis and all the unscrupulous elements they indirectly imposed on us by their sham election.Britain left EU to reactivate full blown enslavement of our people using the fulanis and all the unscrupulous elements they indirectly imposed on us by their sham election....
Politics / Re: APC Members Use Tinubu Buses To Campaign For Atiku In The North (Videos) by 196chetachi: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Na Atiku buy fuel inside the bus but na tinubu own the busNa Atiku buy fuel inside the bus but na tinubu own the bus...
Sports / Re: Chelsea Reach Verbal Agreement To Sign Joao Felix From Atletico Madrid by 196chetachi: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
OkOk...
Politics / Re: Pictures From Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by 196chetachi: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
TearsTears...
Family / Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by 196chetachi: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
this case weak me, I can't just imagine the rapist sef is 14 and your kid 2.. na to beat the life out of that boy cos I doubt he can be jailed due to his agethis case weak me, I can't just imagine the rapist sef is 14 and your kid 2.. na to beat the life out of that boy cos I doubt he can be jailed due to his age...

5 Likes

Travel / Re: Traffic Advisory: APC Presidential Campaign Rally Holds In Lagos Tomorrow by 196chetachi: 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
You, your party, your candidate supporters are the most useless fools and animals every existing. Neck painmentYou, your party, your candidate supporters are the most useless fools and animals every existing. Neck painment...
Celebrities / Re: Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends by 196chetachi: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2022
Some people are wicked. Does it mean that all those who attended the Marr never knew about the previous marriage and the kids?Some people are wicked. Does it mean that all those who attended the Marr never knew about the previous marriage and the kids?...
Food / Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by 196chetachi: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
I doubt this.I doubt this....
Politics / Re: Fully Packed Stadium Welcome Atiku As He Visits Bauchi (Videos & Pictures) by 196chetachi: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
See Crowd Nlfpmod See Crowd Nlfpmod ...

1 Like

Travel / Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by 196chetachi: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Are you thinking what I'm think nowIf same happens here in 9ja, hope they find a nearby hospital or quickest ambulance serviceAre you thinking what I'm think nowIf same happens here in 9ja, hope they find a nearby hospital or quickest ambulance service...
Politics / Re: Where Was Obi During The Fight For Democracy And June 12? by 196chetachi: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
A boy at the age of 30? Gowon was head of state at the age of 27... We need to check again if Obi has actually grown up even now if he was mentally a boy/kid at the age of 30.A boy at the age of 30? Gowon was head of state at the age of 27... We need to check again if Obi has actually grown up even now if he was mentally a boy/kid at the age of 30....
Celebrities / Re: Kehinde AdamsDoesn't Know The Meaning Of 'Atheist' (Video) by 196chetachi: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
But he's a Yoruba actor. Why not ask him in his language.But he's a Yoruba actor. Why not ask him in his language....
Politics / Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by 196chetachi: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
In 2022 we are still hoping on power... So badIn 2022 we are still hoping on power... So bad...
Politics / Re: 70 Percent Of Cars Innoson Supplied Has Broken Down – Imo State Gov’t by 196chetachi: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
How can a brand new car breakdown before 150 thousand Kms ? I doubt Imo state govt was doing oil changeHow can a brand new car breakdown before 150 thousand Kms ? I doubt Imo state govt was doing oil change...
Politics / Re: Obasanjo: I Became Nigerian President By Accident by 196chetachi: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Me too i am a nairalander by accident,Nothing children off God no go hear from the evil politicians mouth way don keep us inside this darkness.By accident you became Nigeria president for 8year.Me too i am a nairalander by accident,Nothing children off God no go hear from the evil politicians mouth way don keep us inside this darkness.By accident you became Nigeria president for 8year....
Politics / Re: Lagos APC Mocks Funke Akindele’s Nomination, Says PDP Is Unserious by 196chetachi: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
SMH @the present political leaders(APC) and their followers.@SeniorwriterSMH @the present political leaders(APC) and their followers.@Seniorwriter...
Politics / Re: Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? by 196chetachi: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Well, what is good for the goose is also good for the ganderObidiots won't like what's coming, shebi una like to dig dirt about othersWell, what is good for the goose is also good for the ganderObidiots won't like what's coming, shebi una like to dig dirt about others...

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Bus Driver Kills Colleague, Abandons Corpse At Lagos Park by 196chetachi: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Smoke weed everydaySmoke weed everyday...
Politics / Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan by 196chetachi: 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Take a look at US presidents? Biden and Trump older than Tinubu. Isn't America the standard you guys like to use?Take a look at US presidents? Biden and Trump older than Tinubu. Isn't America the standard you guys like to use?...

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.