Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,351 members, 7,910,787 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:41 PM

HELP: Gaming Enquires - Gaming (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / HELP: Gaming Enquires (252937 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by cao(f): 11:47pm On May 13, 2017
Vorpal, don't derail our threads with bat guano we don't know about. Silkmoth don't advertise it. I, and I'm guessing others in this section, don't care about whatever drama is going on in that particular part of NL. I'm quite ticked off that I basically hid a page of derailments...derailments that I gave up reading. I'm not in the mood to relive that butthurt nonsense that happened with those 2 guys with their zoo politics wahala. For anyone who wants to start that butthurt mess again...
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 13, 2017
You see what I mean vorpal!

Pls lay-off!

And do it elsewhere please! cry

cao:
Vorpal, don't derail our threads with bat guano we don't know about. Silkmoth don't advertise it. I, and I'm guessing others in this section, don't care about whatever drama is going on in that particular part of NL. I'm quite ticked off that I basically hid a page of derailments...derailments that I gave up reading. I'm not in the mood to relive that butthurt nonsense that happened with those 2 guys with their zoo politics wahala. For anyone who wants start that butthurt mess again...

I'm sorry, cao cry on their behalf and myself. I'm apologizing for going a tad bit too far!

Ejo'!

*prayer emoji*
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by cao(f): 12:09am On May 14, 2017
He actually brought it to my attention, so there's hope for him.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by pauljustina(f): 8:09pm On May 15, 2017
chrisseun:
sefan, waptrick
thanks,i really do appreciate
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by rocketphysicist(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2017
Help needed guys,
My ps3 keeps switching off after playing for a few hours and a red light keeps blinking. is there anyone who has experienced this before? and how can I solve this problem.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Nobody: 12:44am On May 19, 2017
undecided could this be the infamous red light seun preachs about
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by e13sina(m): 3:46am On May 19, 2017
rocketphysicist:
Help needed guys,
My ps3 keeps switching off after playing for a few hours and a red light keeps blinking. is there anyone who has experienced this before? and how can I solve this problem.
I had similar problem with my PS3 console some months ago but couldn't figure out what exactly was wrong. Kindly lemme know if you get a fix for yours.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by rocketphysicist(m): 10:49am On May 19, 2017
Silkmoth:
undecided could this be the infamous red light seun preachs about

What did he say about it?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Nobody: 10:51am On May 19, 2017
rocketphysicist:

What did he say about it?

It's d red light emitted by ylod's light saber.
grin
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by rocketphysicist(m): 12:44pm On May 19, 2017
Silkmoth:

It's d red light emitted by ylod's light saber. grin
how do I fix it?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Nobody: 1:00am On May 20, 2017
rocketphysicist:

how do I fix it?

Imo!, you cant! grin
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by kenneyor(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2017
PLEASE HELP!!!, I updated my amd graphics card and ive been having screen blackout on start up. ...i cant access anytn on my laptop. . ....Pls how can i solve this?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by rocketphysicist(m): 10:38pm On May 20, 2017
Silkmoth:

Imo!, you cant! grin

Wow!!!
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by HyDef(m): 12:50am On May 24, 2017
kenneyor:
PLEASE HELP!!!, I updated my amd graphics card and ive been having screen blackout on start up. ...i cant access anytn on my laptop. . ....Pls how can i solve this?

When you boot up Windows, that's when you see nothing, right? So you see the laptop logo and 'starting windows' before that?

Try booting into safe mode and roll back the graphics drivers. Sounds like you might have somehow forced an incorrect version.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2017
Hello

Anyone with a link to download FM 2017?

Thanks
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by tobie247(m): 12:04am On May 25, 2017
Hi guys! I'm actually in need of where to buy PS3 games. I only have uncharted 3 and modern warfare which I'm tired. Anyone interested in selling me ps 3 games shld pls holler. Thanks.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by ChuksEpells: 5:37pm On May 26, 2017
please I want to buy a ps3 and I have never bought a game console before I need advice on price, and other important info thanks.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by rocketphysicist(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2017
e13sina:

I had similar problem with my PS3 console some months ago but couldn't figure out what exactly was wrong. Kindly lemme know if you get a fix for yours.
It was caused by power outages, take it to your video game fixer he would do it. Just fuxd mine and its working fine.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by rocketphysicist(m): 2:50pm On May 28, 2017
Silkmoth:

Imo!, you cant! grin

Just Had it fixed
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by e13sina(m): 11:41pm On May 28, 2017
rocketphysicist:

It was caused by power outages, take it to your video game fixer he would do it. Just fuxd mine and its working fine.
Ok broda, thanks for the info.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Please guys/girls - do you know of anyone who can look at my PS4 Slim. the lights blink slowly but never turns white to display on the TV

I have changed the HDMI cable and Power and even went to a game store and used their already working power and HDMI cable.. I am told it needs to be repaired.

Help needed

Please help

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (73) (Reply)

Updates And News / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.