Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,972 members, 7,903,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

HELP: Gaming Enquires - Gaming (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / HELP: Gaming Enquires (251926 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by crafteck(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Dumte:
I want a get a system that will work perfectly for gaming. Which one should I go for?

PC? Budget?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Dumte(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
crafteck:

PC? Budget?
both
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by crafteck(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Dumte:
both

Desktop or laptop, price range
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by darkelf: 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
So guys, I'm quite confused here.

I don't know which to choose; a computer with NVidia Geforce GTX 1050 (4GB) or a PS4 console

I was thinking about getting the PC because its seems more potable than a console. I mean, you could game anywhere you want with a PC right??

So guys, please advise and also if you have played with a good PC with excellent graphics, kindly state the make and version of that PC.

Thanks guys
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Kaycee7(m): 6:10am On Aug 15, 2018
darkelf:

I don't know which to choose; a computer with NVidia Geforce GTX 1050 (4GB) or a PS4 console

I was thinking about getting the PC because its seems more potable than a console. I mean, you could game anywhere you want with a PC right??

So guys, please advise and also if you have played with a good PC with excellent graphics, kindly state the make and version of that PC.

Thanks guys
If you don't mind missing PS4 exclusives like, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, etc, then get a PC
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by darkelf: 8:13am On Aug 15, 2018
Kaycee7:
If you don't mind missing PS4 exclusives like, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, etc, then get a PC

Alright bro. Thanks
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by aril: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
darkelf:

Thanks guys

I sell gaming laptops and desktops. What were you referring to when you say PC? Do you mean laptop or desktop?

If you are bothered about which have the most games btw pc/laptop and console. Pc/laptp does have more games than console and thats a facts.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/reasons-why-gaming-on-pc-still-better-than-game-consoles-2017-7

Checkout the link above and read through.

Whatever your decision is buzz me on whatsapp 07012981649 i have laptop/desktop of 980 8GB to 1080gtx but saidly they don't come cheap.

Aril
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by crafteck(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
darkelf:

Thanks guys

I have consoles and high end pc.. Buy console, nothing new has come to pc in a while and nothing explicitly interesting is coming.. I now have a pc of almost half a mil collecting dust except when I want to play fifa.. Just buy hacked p4

1 Like

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by valenti12(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2018
darkelf:

Thanks guys
You could as well consider getting a PC and a PS Vita. I would offer the latter(second hand).
Pros;
- Portable
- Wont miss out on PS 4 games like Uncharted, God of war, Killzone etc.
- Budget friendly
- Nepa no be problem...
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by crafteck(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2018
valenti12:

You could as well consider getting a PC and a PS Vita. I would offer the latter(second hand).
Pros;
- Portable
- Wont miss out on PS 4 games like Uncharted, God of war, Killzone etc.
- Budget friendly
- Nepa no be problem...

Lol, vita is dead, talk about nintendo switch bro
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Charmie31(m): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
Please can somebody tell me how to fix disappear players and ball on ppsspp fifa19 on Android phone?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by ebukah: 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Please my fifa 18 when launched disappears back. What can I do?

1 Like

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by darkelf: 12:42am On Aug 18, 2018
Sorry guys, a quick question.

When you buy games on Steam, do you install them after the purchase or is a software (disc) sent to your address?

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by crafteck(m): 6:58am On Aug 18, 2018
darkelf:
Sorry guys, a quick question.

When you buy games on Steam, do you install them after the purchase or is a software (disc) sent to your address?

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks

Lol... Steam is a digital market bro, no b jumia
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by darkelf: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
crafteck:

Lol... Steam is a digital market bro, no b jumia

Meaning?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by darkelf: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Good day guys.

Please, i tried installing the Steam app on my laptop but it keeps on saying that the app can't run on my computer

Any ideas guys

Thanks
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by crafteck(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2018
darkelf:
Good day guys.

Please, i tried installing the Steam app on my laptop but it keeps on saying that the app can't run on my computer

Any ideas guys

Thanks

Could it be your specs are low
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Thegamingorca(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
crafteck:

Lol, vita is dead, talk about nintendo switch bro

Nah the vita still rules thanks to psn profiles

Same goes for ps3
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by crafteck(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Nah the vita still rules thanks to psn profiles

Same goes for ps3

Lol... Watching from a distance
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by darkelf: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
crafteck:

Could it be your specs are low

No bro.

My laptop has AMD Radeon graphics

HD capacity of 1TB and RAM of 16GB

So, I doubt that is the case
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by olarrtt: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2018
please how do I load cfw 4.81 on ofw 4.82. I av been trying it aint working out
itz ps3
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Jonah180: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hello Everyone.
I would love to know details about techplus 2018.
The date, registration process, and all that.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Samphoenix1: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2018
please I need games suitable for my corei5 HP dv6-6167cllease
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Thegamingorca(m): 1:03am On Aug 25, 2018
He say nah barika da Sallah grin
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Dumte(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2018
You guys seems not to have any solution to my problem... Why
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by crafteck(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dumte:
You guys seems not to have any solution to my problem... Why

How much are you willing to part with

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (73) (Reply)

Updates And News / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.