Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,181 members, 7,887,424 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:44 AM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (486731 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Ceeclem(m): 7:23am On Jan 16, 2016
I have always observed nairaland discreetly,but damn..repogirl !!! You brought a brother out of the shadows. Love the storyline. The fluidity and realness is enchanting, and for a guy that has almost given up on LOVE your story made me a believer once again. Thanks so much for opening my heart.. Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Ollyfad(f): 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
losprince:
whao! finally...
I missed this, almost forgot who ezinne was grin but repo has a way of reminding... if I enter nollywood I will love to work with her.

PS present day mofe is a complete asshole.

I wouldn't pass the chance to ... for anything.
a complete asshole z too mild.......i need a new adjective to qualify wat e z now.
aunty repo.....as always...wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Izyyblaze(f): 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hello madam repo,really love your write ups but always feel weak to comment...maybe is cos of the break in transmission in respect to your updates..or could it be cos you have never aknowledged me?..by the way,hope yourself and your family is doing great..be good

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Shakyroh320(f): 5:50am On Jan 20, 2016
HAPPY NEW YEAR SISTER PEJU,HOW UR FAMILY,PLZZZZZZZZZ COME GIVE US NEW YEAR UPDATE MA,KUDOSSSSS TO U,KIP IT UP
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by ammy4id: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
How will I read a an interesting write up like these without comment, it is like i have committed a great offence, I love every bit of it , God bless that brain of your and increase your wisdom, pls dot divert dis story to any site pls ensure you finish it here am begging. Loving you more
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by elOnuh(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
hey madam repo, u are indeed doing a great job. May God bless ur heart. DAT reminds me, while waiting for d continuity of dis work, i jumped into ur "false pretenses", while reading it, gosshhh!!! i got carried away DAT I even forgot d existence of "forever and always". but too bad, I just couldn't get d end part of the story(false pretences) pls is there any way u can help?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by kayemdy: 4:44am On Jan 21, 2016
Aunty peju pls come and update na.

This starvation don too much na

By now Ezinne would have forgotten she was touched by Mofe grin

More ideas !more strength!! More will!!!

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by GodofGrace(m): 10:42am On Jan 21, 2016
hmmmm I love aunt peju if not for hun oh sorry did I just say love ahaa mr amadi I no mean am I wanted to say I like her ni oh. seriously you are doing great job cos is not easy to be a writer I pray may good lord continued to increase you in all area of your life,you will not falter and you shall eat the fruit of your labour.
By the way IM WAITING FOR AN UPDATE

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Izyyblaze:
Hmm...happy new yr madam repo..wen shuld we be expecting an update plz
hi there wasup
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by folarmi(f): 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
This is my very first time commenting on naira land, but i just couldn't chop and clean mouth,God bless you ma and may your creative juices keep flowing
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Izyyblaze(f): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
prettyboi1989:
hi there wasup
helo u..i'm great, and u ?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Izyyblaze:
am fine, jst abit bored den came upon id profile n decided to hit u up
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 3:30am On Jan 23, 2016
ayorinbolableszy:
pls mofe nd ezinne must come back together,eva sud luk 4 her partner else where or she can even marry d guy dat mofe trust most in america na beg i dey beg o aunty repo
okay, I hear your beg...let's just believe everything will work out well in the end.

okorro1:
please i don't know if its only me encountering this problem but I find I unable to view a lot chapters when I try to click my phones tells error loading page, started dis story recently and wld love to complete it but can't with this ... @repogirl thanks
what I can advise is that you use another device to read it as your phone can't, sorry.

Rick9:
Lovely story, but this is what I don't like in Romance fictions, the conflicts. I find it difficult to make judgements, Question I am asking myself now
Should Mofe abandon eve and unite with Zinny and Azora or he should forget about Zinny and marry Eve and leave Azora with her mum.
Who will answer my question Nobody. #waiting for update I must see the end.
lol, your questions will be answered I'm due course, don't worry.

jupitre:
Aunt repo...you are gud..may God in his throne bless u and gve u more wisdm to finish this story...good piece u have here
thanks and a big Amen to that. smiley
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 3:43am On Jan 23, 2016
Olabantu:
Nt ere 2 insult because am nt a writer but aunty repogirl dis one whey u jst go since last year no update no b fair thing o..and pls d link 4 downloading false pretence pls share
sorry for the delay, but u know na.,na my way...as for false Pretenses, its for sale. You can find it on okadabooks.com, just search for the title.

oliidell:

Lol. That's for repogirl to decide. I'd rather he goes for Zinny- what they share is strong. I feel for Eve though.
More ink to ur pen Repo, have an amazing year.
thanks much, you too.

losprince:
whao! finally...
I missed this, almost forgot who ezinne was grin but repo has a way of reminding... if I enter nollywood I will love to work with her.
PS present day mofe is a complete asshole.
I wouldn't pass the chance to ... for anything.
Iosprince, thanks for hanging in there.

Ollyfad:
a complete asshole z too mild.......i need a new adjective to qualify wat e z now.
aunty repo.....as always...wonderful!
thanks dear.

Izyyblaze:
Hello madam repo,really love your write ups but always feel weak to comment...maybe is cos of the break in transmission in respect to your updates..or could it be cos you have never aknowledged me?..by the way,hope yourself and your family is doing great..be good
I have never acknowledged you? shocked I am indeed sorry about that. I try as much to reply as many as I can but I might skip a few unintentionally. Sorry about that, everyone is important to me, your feedback gives me to zeal to carry on. Thanks for following dear, please keep hanging in there.

Shakyroh320:
HAPPY NEW YEAR SISTER PEJU,HOW UR FAMILY,PLZZZZZZZZZ COME GIVE US NEW YEAR UPDATE MA,KUDOSSSSS TO U,KIP IT UP
lol, thanks... No comment on the update part.

ammy4id:
How will I read a an interesting write up like these without comment, it is like i have committed a great offence, I love every bit of it , God bless that brain of your and increase your wisdom, pls dot divert dis story to any site pls ensure you finish it here am begging. Loving you more
my stalker name sake, lol. I saw your comment on nigerian writers hub but before I could reply, the site was hacked and now it's offline. Thanks for following back to back, I really appreciate it.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 23, 2016
Izyyblaze:
wud u mind if we get talkn n knw eachoda beta
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Izyyblaze(f): 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
prettyboi1989:

wud u mind if we get talkn n knw eachoda beta
on here? Wouldn't that be derailing the thread?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Izyyblaze:
on here? Wouldn't that be derailing the thread?
u cud give me ur contact n we get talkin
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
repogirl:
Awwwwwww, I love hearing such positive comments like yours, its exactly my aim when I write. I try to touch the real life emotions in the reader and you made me know I'm not doing too badly. Thank you and pls keep believing, its out there somewhere.

thanks much, as I stared on the thread, false Pretenses is up for sale now. Its on okadabooks.com.
I will be posting a link with the details on that thread shortly for those who would like to purchase the pdf copies.

loooool, how can she forget that kind of touch? No na, its not possible.... You know me and my delay tactics, I'm still working on the chapter. Thanks for the wishes.

lol, thank you and A resounding Amen to your prayers. Thank you so much.

thanks dear, I appreciate you taking the time out to comment.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
thanks much,HBG. You da best.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
repogirl:
thanks much,HBG. You da best.
Didn't bring out everything but it did the trick.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Olabantu(m): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
Egbon Peju, when sud we expect the next update.... #seriouslywaiting
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Izyyblaze(f): 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
I have never acknowledged you? shocked I am indeed sorry about that. I try as much to reply as many as I can but I might skip a few unintentionally. Sorry about that, everyone is important to me, your feedback gives me to zeal to carry on. Thanks for following dear, please keep hanging in there.[/quote its all good,i understand that i can't quote everyone. By the way,i need like three to five doze of ya update
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by ammy4id: 6:26am On Jan 25, 2016
@repogirl I sense dat as much CUs I try loading d site again to finish order story der but couldn't upload. Pls is der anyway I can still link up to dat site or is der any site u can link me up to literature CUs I love reading, pls link up with titithedynamite at inspiration fm every Friday she can invite u to her studio.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 7:38am On Jan 25, 2016
ammy4id:
@repogirl I sense dat as much CUs I try loading d site again to finish order story der but couldn't upload. Pls is der anyway I can still link up to dat site or is der any site u can link me up to literature CUs I love reading, pls link up with titithedynamite at inspiration fm every Friday she can invite u to her studio.
yes, our site was hacked but we are working on getting it back online soon. Check out our Facebook group to find any story you were reading.

https://mobile.facebook.com/nigerianwritershub/?ref=bookmarks

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by STANCO31(m): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2016
I have been following your story but I have not been chanced to commend you on your story or should I say that I'm too lazy to commend you? Well anyways I still appreciate your write-up keep it up REPOGIRL.

Still waiting for the next chapter

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Solidkay(m): 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ichommy introduced me to dis post,and to show him my grattitude am giving out my mum's hand to him in marriage cos she d priceless poccession i av gotten,
Repogirl,hmmmmm.......Fellow NLs had said it all,honestly u r out of dis world.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by ichommy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
Solidkay:
Ichommy introduced me to dis post,and to show him my grattitude am giving out my mum's hand to him in marriage cos she d priceless poccession i av gotten,
Repogirl,hmmmmm.......Fellow NLs had said it all,honestly u r out of dis world.

shocked Your mum ke? Abeg o Haba

Repogirl nah correct writer nah cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Lordbinsmar: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
Aunty Repo,you are a woman of substance,a woman of gedu and caterpillar,a woman of iroko and araba tree.you are Wonderful.cant stop loving your stories.cheesy:D8-)cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2016
GodofGrace:
hmmmm I love aunt peju if not for hun oh sorry did I just say love ahaa mr amadi I no mean am I wanted to say I like her ni oh. seriously you are doing great job cos is not easy to be a writer I pray may good lord continued to increase you in all area of your life,you will not falter and you shall eat the fruit of your labour.
By the way IM WAITING FOR AN UPDATE
lol, thanks you and a resounding Amen to your prayers. thank you so much.

Ceeclem:
I have always observed nairaland discreetly,but damn..repogirl !!! You brought a brother out of the shadows. Love the storyline. The fluidity and realness is enchanting, and for a guy that has almost given up on LOVE your story made me a believer once again. Thanks so much for opening my heart.. Thanks so much!
Awwww, I love hearing such positive comments like yours, it's exactly my aim when I write. I try to touch the real life emotions in the reader and you've told me I'm not doing badly at it. Thankyou, pls keep believing, it's out there somewhere. Trust me, I know.

elOnuh:
hey madam repo, u are indeed doing a great job. May God bless ur heart. DAT reminds me, while waiting for d continuity of dis work, i jumped into ur "false pretenses", while reading it, gosshhh!!! i got carried away DAT I even forgot d existence of "forever and always". but too bad, I just couldn't get d end part of the story(false pretences) pls is there any way u can help?
Thanks much,glad you enjoyed it that much, as I said on the false Pretenses thread, False Pretenses is up for sale on okadabooks.com. I will also be posting a link on the thread with instructions on how to purchase it, for people who would like to have the PDF soon.

folarmi:
This is my very first time commenting on naira land, but i just couldn't chop and clean mouth,God bless you ma and may your creative juices keep flowing
thanks dear, appreciate you take time out to comment. glad you are still following.

kayemdy:
Aunty peju pls come and update na.
This starvation don too much na
By now Ezinne would have forgotten she was touched by Mofe grin
More ideas !more strength!! More will!!!
how can Ezinne forget that kind touch na? not possible. grin... you know me and my delay tactics na. I'm still on the chapter.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by ammy4id: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2016
olapeju mi owan pls wen are you updating now, abi you want make we die for suspence

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (54) (Reply)

Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.