Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,110 members, 7,890,692 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Exchange Of BBM Pins( Strictly For Jovial And Fun Loving People) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Exchange Of BBM Pins( Strictly For Jovial And Fun Loving People) (678 Views)

Need New Friends? Drop Your Bbm Pins For Chat Ups/hook Ups / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / A Jovial And Nice Girl Is Wanted By Ab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchange Of BBM Pins( Strictly For Jovial And Fun Loving People) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hi am new on this section and see that they're other threads opened up such as this but for me this thread will beat the rest. grin
Well to get things started i just want to make new friends not in the romantic way but with folks who have a nice sense of humor that's all, so with that being said my pin :75748427 Pls add up if your interesting and don't take life too seriously Thanks.. cool smiley
Re: Exchange Of BBM Pins( Strictly For Jovial And Fun Loving People) by ghost1718(m): 11:28am On Oct 29, 2014
guy i am broke. So when ever i am broke. I will forget BB PING
Re: Exchange Of BBM Pins( Strictly For Jovial And Fun Loving People) by kolex83: 2:16am On Oct 30, 2014
The matured,humble and responsible girls that is looking for a solid relationship should add this pin 2965A20B and this number 07065356066 for whatsapp
Re: Exchange Of BBM Pins( Strictly For Jovial And Fun Loving People) by ghost1718(m): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2014
kolex83:
The matured,humble and responsible girls that is looking for a solid relationship should add this pin 2965A20B and this number 07065356066 for whatsapp
nigger u Need PROCOLD, SO U CANT ASK A GIRL OUT IN UR AREA NA FOR NAIRALAND?? No worry

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Make Your Ex Girlfriend Beg For You-make Your Ex Girlfriend Miss U / Welcome A New Narialander / I Need Hijab Sister In Surulere Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.