Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,250 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

5 Things You Should Expect When Visiting A Public Hospital - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Things You Should Expect When Visiting A Public Hospital (29634 Views)

What Are The Major Things To Buy When Visiting A Motherless Home? / 3 Reasons You Should Consider Visiting A Public Hospital / Top 5 Private And Public Hospital In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Should Expect When Visiting A Public Hospital by newchange9305: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
Check this out
http://naijaripe.com
Re: 5 Things You Should Expect When Visiting A Public Hospital by chinwe1960: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2014
Turning Your Passion into business is key to Successful entrepreneurship, Do u know that BULKSMS ADVERT Can transform ur business? TRY WWW.VISTASMS247.COM,WILL CAN ONLY GET BETTER.08093942115.
Re: 5 Things You Should Expect When Visiting A Public Hospital by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
BASIC LIFE SUPPORT: CAN YOU SAVE PA ALEX?

Pa Alex, 60 was hosting his daughter’s wedding reception. A typical Nigerian, he was determined to make the most of the opportunity and he sweated out his rotund frame on the dance floor gyrating and spraying currency on his baby. Then all hell broke loose. He collapsed. In the commotion that ensued, he slipped away silently...

Help save Pa Alex at http://www.primerhealth.com.ng/2014/10/basic-life-support-can-you-save-pa-alex.html?m=1
Re: 5 Things You Should Expect When Visiting A Public Hospital by SenatorJames(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
In Nigeria, these points are the reason its called "Public" Health centre or "General" Hospital.
Re: 5 Things You Should Expect When Visiting A Public Hospital by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
HELP! I LOST MY PERIOD!!: AMENORRHEA
There may be no better concept to explain feminine health that the menstrual cycle. It becomes a visible reminder to her that the engines are working and that she still belongs. Absence becomes worrying, even alarming and she will put prompt and concerted efforts into finding it...

Join the search at http://www.primerhealth.com.ng/2014/11/help-i-lost-my-menses-amenorrhea.html
Re: 5 Things You Should Expect When Visiting A Public Hospital by Esmeraldar: 7:20am On Nov 10, 2014
jobsat34:

yes... After party effect.. I ve been warned against excessive achohol consumption which i kept to until friday.... Thats wy i ve been out of NL for some days... I m back n better now sha...
Good morning and how is your health now?
Re: 5 Things You Should Expect When Visiting A Public Hospital by jobsat34(m): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2014
Esmeraldar:
Good morning and how is your health now?

good morning darling.. i m good, better and at my best now.. i m back fully..
Re: 5 Things You Should Expect When Visiting A Public Hospital by Esmeraldar: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2014
jobsat34:

good morning darling.. i m good, better and at my best now.. i m back fully..
Thank God, your long silence scared me o. Welcome back. kiss
Re: 5 Things You Should Expect When Visiting A Public Hospital by jobsat34(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
eh yeah.. i will make it up my dear

Esmeraldar:
Thank God, your long silence scared me o. Welcome back. kiss
Re: 5 Things You Should Expect When Visiting A Public Hospital by naijaclinic: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nobody now writes at www.naijaclinic.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Bad Habits That Affect And Damage Our Brain – Organic Health Universe / Security Guard Dies After Winning Drinking, Smoking Bet. / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.