Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,346 members, 7,881,283 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:47 PM

Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form (1905 Views)

Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! / Governor Orji, Son, On War Path- Like Father Like Wayward Son Chinedu / Ta Orji's Son Chinedu Nominated Minister By Abia Pdp. Lwkmd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by kahal29: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2014
Abia State Governor Theodore Orji’s eldest son, Chinedu, has picked the nomination and expression of interest forms to vie for the Umuahia Central Constituency ticket.

Speaking withThe Nationin Umuahia, he said he was under pressure from his people to represent them in the House of Assembly to consolidate on his good programmes for youths.

Chinedu said he was going to the Assembly not to become the Speaker, but to give quality representation to the constituents.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/governors-son-picks-house-of-assembly-form/
Re: Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by nigerianvenom(m): 7:20am On Oct 29, 2014
u and ur father will be disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by wanimo: 7:46am On Oct 29, 2014
I wish this madness could be stopped. He will use his power of incumbency...(Since he is the unofficial governor of abia state) to intimidate every other candidate. I weep for Abia state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2014
And they will keep talking abt tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by Basildvalour(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2014
Isn't it time yet for someone to gun down some people in Abia State?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by PaulJohn1: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2014
nigerianvenom:
u and ur father will be disgrace.

You sure about that? I doubt that, so far he'll be contesting under PDP, it's a sure bet for him.

Abia and PDP can't be separated, irrespective of the flagbearers profile.

1 Like

Re: Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by PaulJohn1: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:

Are you justifying Tinubu's greediness because Orji is towing same line?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by Ikwokrikwo: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
Unlike Tinubu, Orji's nonsense does not cross beyond Abia's boundary.
You can also be assured that he will have no influence on Abia governance after May 2015, irrespective of who takes over.
This is not the SW

4 Likes

Re: Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2014
PaulJohn1:

Are you justifying Tinubu's greediness because Orji is towing same line?
nope! Just asking ur brothers to remove the plank in their eyes first

1 Like

Re: Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by meccuno: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
there is no log to remove.....majority of igbos openly criticise orji as the worst and most useless governor in the SE.....and he is a thief...but since u have put ur concern where its not your business, then tinubu is also a thief too.....because he cannot tell us how he got his wealth.......it is wise you take your bigotry and ur "we are better than them" else where because it makes u look foolish

6 Likes

Re: Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by PaulJohn1: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:

Okay.
Re: Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by Lumyboi(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2014
meccuno:
there is no log to remove.....majority of igbos openly criticise orji as the worst and most useless governor in the SE.....and he is a thief...but since u have put ur concern where its not your business, then tinubu is also a thief too.....because he cannot tell us how he got his wealth.......it is wise you take your bigotry and ur "we are better than them" else where because it makes u look foolish

Abi o. Very tribalistic set of pple in Nigeria. If it's nt tribe it's religion. Dts y our country is one of d worst in d world. Retarded country
Re: Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by asha80(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2014
will umuahia central constituency allow this to happen?really ikuku?na wao.
Re: Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by drnoel: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2014
wanimo:
I wish this madness could be stopped. He will use his power of incumbency...(Since he is the unofficial governor of abia state) to intimidate every other candidate. I weep for Abia state.

It's u people in Abia that allow this. Abians don't care about public positions but always cone to complain that government is doing nothing. The Orjis will use u people for a ride again.
Re: Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by tinkinjow: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Too bad he can't reach Tinubu's standard with such lower aspirations.
Re: Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by armadeo(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
In the famous words of my abia friend....

Kpakpamunashoshoooooooo!!!!!

E Don be for abians.
Re: Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by condralbede(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
I blve d SE ,he z going to whr.
Re: Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
kahal29:
Abia State Governor Theodore Orji’s eldest son, Chinedu, has picked the nomination and expression of interest forms to vie for the Umuahia Central Constituency ticket.

Speaking withThe Nationin Umuahia, he said he was under pressure from his people to represent them in the House of Assembly to consolidate on his good programmes for youths.

Chinedu said he was going to the Assembly not to become the Speaker, but to give quality representation to the constituents.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/governors-son-picks-house-of-assembly-form/
Yes, he was under pressure from his father, his mother and siblings to go bring more money

1 Like

Re: Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
meccuno:
I'm not supposed to reply u but I need to point out ur stupidity here..

Think abt it, where did I talk abt being better? Rather, my point was abt no one being better...

You see how foolish u sounded now?
Re: Governor Orji's Son Picks House Of Assembly Form by nigerianvenom(m): 6:31am On Oct 30, 2014
PaulJohn1:

You sure about that? I doubt that, so far he'll be contesting under PDP, it's a sure bet for him.

Abia and PDP can't be separated, irrespective of the flagbearers profile.

No way bro.
Attah was a gov in akwa ibom state,when he wanted leaving,he prepared his son inlaw to take over from him,but we rose up against it and now the story has changed.
At times i wonder how backward we would have been with attah's inlaw in power.
T.a orji cant force himself as a senator and his son as a house of assembly member on right thinking abians.abia is not like lagos which which tinubu decides on his family members that will control the state' financial box for his benefit

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ambassador To The United Nations Sleeping During A UN Council Meeting / Massive Crowd As Gov Rochas Okorocha Moves To Declare For 2nd Term(pix) / Mocped Provost professor Akeusola Should Be Arrested For Corruption Charges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.