Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

What Will Sell Off On Time This Season. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Will Sell Off On Time This Season. (623 Views)

Pls Which Among This Two Products Will Sell Fast In Nigeria / 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. / Any Possessions You Like To Sell Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Sell Off On Time This Season. by chiefkpokp(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2014
Good morning, Peace I bring to you and piece I will leave. Some friends tend to be asking me what I think may give a quick sale this season, so after saying my own part of the story I decided its will be wise to either bring it out for those that may not have an ideal or those that felt I need to be corrected, because I placed my hands in different sectors so I might not be right in my saying though my bible told me nobody is righteous. So I will start my self to list some of the items that will send this season and I wil also expect you to drops yours so that I can pick too cos life na give and receive. So I will start.

Things I felt will move faster with X3 profits.

1. Children gadgets such as shoes and cloths, this period all parent running up and down to get goods suitabe for their kids. So if u r into importation,this children tools should be in ur lists. U should be expecting X3 profits, parents can buy mocassin for their child for like 3k, whereas d cost and d shipping might not exceed N800. A set of jean and sleeve shirt might cost N950 (36¥), whereas u can dash it out also for N3000.

2. Red wines, If u are into heavy duty importation, this is Good business, have u been told how much Those dudes in spain,Italy,Holland buy those wines and ship to Naija? U can still buy that same wine at your comfort even why you are here, I really do not know the demand or sales in your area, But in Benin This Period, Wine win ham, the demand is getting higher this season. If you are not into importation. Of red wines, you are stil sure of making profit, Buy from offloading containers, if u allow the goods to get to warehouse first,Your bill will be big.

3. OK Bays. I think this is a good deal too, but its didn't favour me when I imported 100kg Bays years back,Maybe luck ran out of me that period but I tell you, its a good sale with big profit.

4..Xmas Gadgets,like xmas cap,disco lights, flowers and others will still be high in demand.

5. Human hairs, although on a normal ground human hair still dey try but the demands during this period will be high, If you are importing human hair, import well make e non go land u for jail.

I think I will end here so that I will give room for senior men and ladies to voice, This list is from me, I am not a promoter so non reason. Biko

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Export Business Opportunties: Export Gold Mine 101 / The Simplest Online Business One Can Start Without Stress / Bulk Supply Of Neckties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.