Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Boko Haram Negotiator Denies Fg’s Claim Of Talks With Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Negotiator Denies Fg’s Claim Of Talks With Boko Haram (483 Views)

Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Babangida May Pull-out Of Talks Over Asari Dokubo's Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Negotiator Denies Fg’s Claim Of Talks With Boko Haram by abila122: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2014
[img]http://www..com.ng/media/k2/items/cache/6825866abf6ddc014340326b35addd51_M.jpg[/img]

Controversial Nigerian journalist who claims to have long-standing relationship with the Boko Haram Islamic sect, Ahmed Salkida, on Monday claimed that the Nigerian government was not telling the public all there is to know as regards the cease-fire deal it supposedly reached with the terrorist sect.

Salkida took to his Twitter handle, @ContactSalkida, stating that his recent investigation into the agreement shows that nothing has been done concretely to ensure safety in Nigeria’s northeast.
He tweeted thus, “My journalistic investigations on ‘negotiations’ (based on snapshots and several accounts I just received from sources), suggest and indeed clearly point in different direction from what the FG is insisting.”

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/854-boko-haram-negotiator-denies-fg-s-claim-of-talks-with-boko-haram

(1) (Reply)

FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details / Anti Peoples Congress With Branded Lies!!! / ATIKU & OBJ Should Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.