Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,715 members, 7,914,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:57 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (901584 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (400) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by laepisanto: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2017
Miles300:
No ,I m specifically talking of your route from the Estonia embassy u are applying from , let's u are flying down to Estonia from turkey .. I booked , turkey-tallinn-lagos .. It's just a proof that u will leave the country before ur visa expires, u don't av to pay when ur visa is out u can just take one way trip to just tallinn. , it's just a requirement since u will get ur TRP in Estonia ..
any way Tanx alot big bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2017
engineerafolabi:
I syudied in india for 4 years.it is never a requirement.
all the best bro ! See y"all in eesti am done posting here . Any questions pm me !
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2017
Miles300:
all the best bro ! See y"all in eesti am done posting here . Any questions pm me !

Pm ke. Why you no go done when dey don cook you finish? If I talk now people go say I don start again. After gaining from the thread and achieving your goal na to dey raise shoulder form boss be that. Wentin people wan pm you for? I don already get wentin dey vex me here, a beg no increase am with this comment.

Meanwhile, God bless the guy that started this thread; more knowledge to him, God bless everyone that gained from this thread and still returned to render their assistance. God bless those that gained from this thread but did not help even though their knowledge deserves to be taken away because they are selfish. God bless everyone of us here. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
mavinc4u:

Pm ke. Why you no go done when dey don cook you finish? If I talk now people go say I don start again. After gaining from the thread and achieving your goal na to dey raise shoulder form boss be that. Wentin people wan pm you for? I don already get wentin dey vex me here, a beg no increase am with this comment.

Meanwhile, God bless the guy that started this thread; more knowledge to him, God bless everyone that gained from this thread and still returned to render their assistance. God bless those that gained from this thread but did not help even though their knowledge deserves to be taken away because they are selfish. God bless everyone of us here. Peace.
mind you av known about the process since 2015 I was only waiting to finish my previous programm before I hit eesti ! You don't know everyone on this thread so don't be quick to type like everyone here is a novice ! I av also contributed to this forum much and responded to questions that weren't even directed to me and I guess my post will also be useful to those that needs it , I contact my Skool , embassy and politsee for info if I need it .amd come here to share ... So youu are entitled to your own opinion , if u dey vex na for ur pocket !

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Boblee:
Thanks bros... for your Intel. .

God bless you plenty

@boblee if u can make it to tbilisi do ! 2 guys I know just got there visas without stress ... Along as u submit the required doc u are good to go !

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Have sent a mail please reply. thanks
Miles300:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
engineerafolabi:
Have sent a mail please reply. thanks
ok I will respond , u can as well ask the question here it might be useful to those who needs it ..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Miles300:
mind you av known about the process since 2015 I was only waiting to finish my previous programm before I hit eesti ! You don't know everyone on this thread so don't be quick to type like everyone here is a novice ! I av also contributed to this forum much and responded to questions that weren't even directed to me and I guess my post will also be useful to those that needs it ... So youu are entitled to your own opinion , if u dey vex na for ur pocket !

No dey vex like woman. Besides the thread was created before 2015 so you never gain abi ? grin. Continue. I even got to know about them before seeing this thread on nairaland.
Forget novice or expert, we learn every day. What you think you know it all might be what will pull you down. I always ask questions no matter how stupid it sounds not because am novice or got no idea about that but because I know there are people that would benefit from it as some individuals are always afraid of been shouted on thereby keeping mute here as Sidon dey look. I don't want to start calling names of individual that were so rude after getting theirs. Oga, you don't have to say you are done and people should pm you, wey no be say na secret information you wan give them. Unless you have a secret information you don't want to make public then is understandable otherwise is not advisable. Nairaland was created for the purpose of sharing ideas so others can still benefit when you have grown old. Na you get your mouth and mind so you can do anything you want. I don talk wetin dey my mind. Safe trip.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wanted to know if you book an appointment at the Estonian Embassy in Ankara before you went there to submit your application or you just filled the form and walk to the embassy. Thanks
Miles300:
ok I will respond , u can as well ask the question here it might be useful to those who needs it ..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
engineerafolabi:
Wanted to know if you book an appointment at the Estonian Embassy in Ankara before you went there to submit your application or you just filled the form and walk to the embassy. Thanks
after filling the form u can then book an appointment ...they will send u am email giving u a time and date ...it's possible to book and have an appointment nxt day ... During workin period .. Both visa and trp fee is 160 euros , u can get Swiss care insurance for 197.10 euro for a year
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
mavinc4u:

No dey vex like woman. Besides the thread was created before 2015 so you never gain abi ? grin. Continue. I even got to know about them before seeing this thread on nairaland.
Forget novice or expert, we learn every day. What you think you know it all might be what will pull you down. I always ask questions no matter how stupid it sounds not because am novice or got no idea about that but because I know there are people that would benefit from it as some individuals are always afraid of been shouted on thereby keeping mute here as Sidon dey look. I don't want to start calling names of individual that were so rude after getting theirs. Oga, you don't have to say you are done and people should pm you, wey no be say na secret information you wan give them. Unless you have a secret information you don't want to make public then is understandable otherwise is not advisable. Nairaland was created for the purpose of sharing ideas so others can still benefit when you have grown old. Na you get your mouth and mind so you can do anything you want. I don talk wetin dey my mind. Safe trip.
u were rude with ur statement ! I wrote wat I wrote for a reason ... All the best bro ! No time for hating ! Wats up wit ur side
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Boblee: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Miles300:
@boblee if u can make it to tbilisi do ! 2 guys I know just got there visas without stress ... Along as u submit the required doc u are good to go !

Bro abeg help me with thier contacts plz make them put me thru please. . I go enter Tbilisi next month for my visa and Trp
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Umuks(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello guys,
I booked an appointment at the Estonian embassy in Cairo and I was given June 22 but I know I won't be ready by that date so I wrote another letter to apply for reschedule for August 9 but till now no response. please, can I submit my documents at the Egyptian embassy without the appointment letter from the Estonian embassy.
please folks, I need your quick response(s) urgently particularly from those that have pass through Egypt route.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
laepisanto:
but I tot is a must to pay for dy return ticket?

If you are going to India to apply for Estonian visa, you do not need to pay for a return ticket (Nigeria-India-Nigeria). Just pay for one way ticket (Nigeria-India) then you can travel to Estonia from India.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hi all,

I totally understand how reluctant we feel to login to this forum to share information and answer questions when we already have been issued our visa. That makes you human!

But before you say goodbye kindly share in details the step by step process you took to get your visa and admission. You may have posted all the steps in piece meal but it is difficult for a beginner to find all the information you posted over time. Just make a long post and that would be a better way to say goodbye.

In a short time you will already not remember some details but your post will serve as your reference.

Good luck all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by skytrek(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Please has anyone here gotten his/her Indian visa from the embassy in abuja?
And please can someone put me through the process of applying for a Turkish visa?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
thanks bro. My appointment with Turkish embassy in Abuja is on 5th july.
Miles300:
after filling the form u can then book an appointment ...they will send u am email giving u a time and date ...it's possible to book and have an appointment nxt day ... During workin period .. Both visa and trp fee is 160 euros , u can get Swiss care insurance for 197.10 euro for a year
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by engineerafolabi: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
You dont need that appointment to submit your application. Just include your admission letter and the letter sent to Egypt embassy by your school in your application thats all.
Umuks:
Hello guys,
I booked an appointment at the Estonian embassy in Cairo and I was given June 22 but I know I won't be ready by that date so I wrote another letter to apply for reschedule for August 9 but till now no response. please, can I submit my documents at the Egyptian embassy without the appointment letter from the Estonian embassy.
please folks, I need your quick response(s) urgently particularly from those that have pass through Egypt route.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Miles300:
mind you av known about the process since 2015 I was only waiting to finish my previous programm before I hit eesti ! You don't know everyone on this thread so don't be quick to type like everyone here is a novice ! I av also contributed to this forum much and responded to questions that weren't even directed to me and I guess my post will also be useful to those that needs it , I contact my Skool , embassy and politsee for info if I need it .amd come here to share ... So youu are entitled to your own opinion , if u dey vex na for ur pocket !

Dear Miles300,

Only few persons have asked more questions than you in this forum. You cannot claim you knew the process before you joined this group.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
slysite4real:

Dear Miles300,

Only few persons have asked more questions than you in this forum. You cannot claim you knew the process before you joined this group.
m not here to dispute anythin with anyone , weda I know the process or I don't know , I get my facts 80 per from my school and my friends in essti as well , I come here to comfirm too .... Everyone is entitle to his opinion or do they give award here ? As much as I know I share also here . So wats the fuss and by the way I wrote my school English exam in Istanbul 2015 , that's why I was exempted from writin ielts or toefl ... 2 friends of mine got there visas without coming asking here on nairaland on the process ... All d best
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Boblee: 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
Miles300:

Bro check ur mail
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Boblee:

Bro check ur mail
I don reply u bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Miles300:

Ogbeni, you're not done posting here o. I still have questions to ask when I get what I'm waiting for
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
iWasNotHere:

Ogbeni, you're not done posting here o. I still have questions to ask when I get what I'm waiting for
Lol no wahala bro ! I dey , na person make me write like dat ..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Abeg dont mind me o. which one be tbilisi?

Oga mile200, can u pls for God sake brake it down step by step how u go about it in a long text so we new faces here will be able to gain from your experience? Thanks man

Boblee:

Bro abeg help me with thier contacts plz make them put me thru please. . I go enter Tbilisi next month for my visa and Trp
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Boblee: 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Miles300:
I don reply u bro

Another one mail bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2017

Oga mile300, can u pls for God sake brake it down step by step how u go about it in a long text so we new faces here will be able to gain from your experience? Thanks man
Is that route gud for both bsc and MSC?

Miles300:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Pope2017:

Oga mile300, can u pls for God sake brake it down step by step how u go about it in a long text so we new faces here will be able to gain from your experience? Thanks man
Is that route gud for both bsc and MSC?

Tbilisi is in Georgia ! Eastern Europe ! Yes they issue both visas and trp .. My friends just got there visas there stress free so long as u meet the requirements
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Miles300:
lol u no go anywhere oga,I understand people can push one's button,baba Istanbul u no go anywhere.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Y"all applying in Estonia embassy from your various routes 2m or $5k dollar eqiva is okay fr bank statement wit Atleat 3 months transaction history ! I used my own account with out letter of sponsorship.. Just heads up . U can do otherwise .this is from my own personal experience ..

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Miles300:
u were rude with ur statement ! I wrote wat I wrote for a reason ... All the best bro ! No time for hating ! Wats up wit ur side

I was not rude but was annoyed, check the mail again. I am a lady though. My side tight. grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
mavinc4u:

I was not rude but was annoyed, check the mail again. I am a lady though. My side tight. grin
ok ma , so wats up wit ur application ...someone made me to make dat comment actually ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (400) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.