Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,154 members, 7,946,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

3 Things You Should Do To Make More Money From Your Blog Or Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Things You Should Do To Make More Money From Your Blog Or Website. (575 Views)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / How To Get Active Returning Visitors To Your Blog Or Website / Free Fiverr Marketing Training -Make Money Online Without Investment Or Website! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things You Should Do To Make More Money From Your Blog Or Website. by olu4040: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
3 things you should do to make more money from your blog or website.

Making money from your blog or website can be said to be easy for some and for some very frustrating. Bloggers who many consider as now making money easily from their blogs or websites once went through the frustrating period of not making any money or not making enough money from their blogs or websites but they learnt the principles of being a successful blogger.If you are one of those bloggers or website owners who is not making enough money or not making money at all from their blogs or websites, I will endeavor to share with you three core principles that if applied effectively will help you smile to the bank.

1.Define your audience and build your audience: The basic principle of successful Blogging is to define your target audience. If you are a frustrated or broke blogger reinvent yourself by following this first principle. Who are the people you are trying to make your audience. I like guys like Seun Osewa, Jide Ogunsanya and some others, they are successful because they have applied this first principle. Now let me explain how you should define your target audience; what are the things you want to blog about, whatever it is you want to be blogging about must be something that you know about or are passionate about and so you are willing to learn everything there is about it. I see most people in Nigeria choose to blog about entertainment and gist, however there is nothing wrong about doing that but if all you do is to search for news on the internet and post on your blog then you will not get committed audience or followers, and so you will not get quality web traffic to your website. With committed audience, comes quality traffic, with quality traffic comes brand Advertisers, with brand Advertisers you smile to the bank, and blogging become more fun. There are many things to blog about and audience to target. If you think, you will come up with one good one and you will have enough audience. Meanwhile, let me help you get your thinking started by giving you an example. The example is a blog about “how to in Lagos”(Lagos is a unique city ,everyone is learning new things every day, you can just be the blogger that educate people about what is happening in Lagos, you can tell your audience on how to avoid traffic in Lagos, how to live in Lagos stress free, Best places to visit in Lagos with your family, Best beaches in Lagos,5 things to know about Lagos).Your will not only have people in Lagos as your audience but people in other states and other countries who want to learn about Lagos or who want to visit Lagos. If you blog gist, news and entertainment instead of only searching for news online to post on your blog, take your phone, go take pictures and get news .If you live in Lagos, it will be very easy for you to find news daily. All you need to do is to go to the market, or to a school campus. When you go out and something is happening, pullout your phone and record it. Go to the right places to find your news. When you go to a restaurant and you run into a Nollywood celebrity or some other celebrity. Walk up to them nicely and tell them you are their fan. Ask them a few reasonable questions politely, take picture with them, and ask them politely if you can talk good things about him or her on your blog to your audience. Make sure you are positive and construct in reporting incidents or event on your blogs, do not try to bring people down or tarnish their image by saying false things or making up stuff about them because you want people to be interested in reading your blog. If you are positive, celebrity will like to give you interview, they will like to talk to you because they like positive stuff. If you can get news first other major newspaper will be getting info from you and linking their websites to your blog. I will stop here for now.

The title is 3 things to do but I have only provided one. I will post the other two in another post here on Nairaland and it will be titled “3 things you should do to make more money from your blog or website .cont.” Please drop your comments below so others can learn from what you have to say.

NB: If you want to republish or post this on your blog, your most email the writer of this post for permission as he owns the copyright to the content of this post.

However, if you are a blogger who is already having good traffic to your blog or website but not making enough money from your blog or website. I think you should use this guys http://www.adafri.com/ to sell and serve your Ads, and I will tell you in the next post why I advise you to use them.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Found Out A Mad Person Is My Friend On Facebook / A Nairalander Entertainment And News Android App / How Do Get My Blog Indexed On Google Search Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.