Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,558 members, 7,941,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

HTML Web Design E-book! A Must-read For Bloggers And Website Designers. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / HTML Web Design E-book! A Must-read For Bloggers And Website Designers. (709 Views)

Wordpress, Bloggers And Programmers / Help With This Html Web / I Want To Learn How To Create App And Website With Visual Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HTML Web Design E-book! A Must-read For Bloggers And Website Designers. by nyxcel(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
On several occasion people ask me that how can they learn website design or start a blog.

My response to them is "Learn it from the scratch"

There are lots of bloggers today who does not know how to use HTML. i have often come across advertisers that will even tell you that you don't need to know HTML before you start blogging or designing a website. Such scenario is just like someone who didn't pass through Junior class in secondary school and now wants to write SSCE examination. I don't know how to explain that!

The e-book am about to show you will teach you how to use HTML. HTML is the basis of all web design so if you are knowledgeable about it, you will be a pro when it comes to blogging and web design.

With HTML

1. you can add social plug-in to your website or blog (facebook, twitter, gmail etc)

2. you can add or remove content from the root of your website (On like using template) and lots more...

Go to www.elfonecomputers..com/p/blog-page.html to see more about this e-book.

You can buy it right away from that site and start digesting!

You can also order from https://gum.co/QfyF (if you order here, you will get it in two formats pdf and doc. which means you're getting 2 in 1)

Best of Luck!

To order for hard copy of the book

1. come down to our office @ No 12A Alawode street opposite Crestwood school Oke Itunu Ibadan.

2. Whatzapp me on 07036518295.

Olaniyi O.O.
MD/CEO
Elf-One Computer Technologies

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Basics Of Programming / Where Client Meet Programmer / Need Help On J2me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.