Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,961 members, 7,946,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Ebt Ngltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ebt Ngltd (1599 Views)

Has Anyone Ever Gotten A Job Through Esther-break-through? (EBT) / Ebt Nig Ltd / Ebt Nig Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebt Ngltd by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Who has been to EBT at Ojuelegba before for a written test?

I was at Oba Akran, Ikeja yesterday when a guy shared a flyer (Hotel & Eatery job). I sent a text to d phone no on it and received a text now that I shd come to 82, Clegg str, by fire service, Ojuelegba on Fri.

Pls help!
Re: Ebt Ngltd by Obeenah(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
They are a recruiting firm, they hold dia test every Friday as st the last time I checked. You might be required to pay N2,500 or so before u can right the test upon which u will be issued with a letter to take to an appointed employer. U might get lucky at ur first try or have to repeat the process over till success.
Re: Ebt Ngltd by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Obeenah:
They are a recruiting firm, they hold dia test every Friday as st the last time I checked. You might be required to pay N2,500 or so before u can right the test upon which u will be issued with a letter to take to an appointed employer. U might get lucky at ur first try or have to repeat the process over till success.
Re: Ebt Ngltd by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Obeenah:

Tnx bro! hav u written their test b4 and how was it like
Re: Ebt Ngltd by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
They are scammers. Its Esther Break through! Dont bother going for the test. They have been scamming since 1990

SaheedOlanihun:
Who has been to EBT at Ojuelegba before for a written test?

I was at Oba Akran, Ikeja yesterday when a guy shared a flyer (Hotel & Eatery job). I sent a text to d phone no on it and received a text now that I shd come to 82, Clegg str, by fire service, Ojuelegba on Fri.

Pls help!
Re: Ebt Ngltd by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
They r recruiting wetin? undecided more of scamming firm u mean undecided

Na everyday dem dey do test sef Monday to sunday no be only friday even if you just write only ya name for the test. They will contact you say you pass the test grin

Say make you come pay money for employment cheesy. The mugus that paid since 1990 are yet to be employed lipsrsealed undecided. No be today, it don te cheesy

Obeenah:
Re: Ebt Ngltd by Obeenah(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
I had the same opinion of them until my ex gf got a job through them. I still would never go through them for a job though. Just giving the op info he asked for. There are more sad stories than happy endings with EBT.

(1) (Reply)

UAE Job Offers / To Be Unemployed Or To Be Underemployed.. Which Is Better / Ignite Consulting Invite!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.