Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) (3619 Views)

Super-Moderator Who Defeats Scammers & Spammers / Paid Super-moderator For Nairaland. Good or Bad? / Paid Super-Moderator Who Updates The Home Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 31, 2014
crudedude:

https://www.nairaland.com/1972193/paid-super-moderator-updates-home-page

i've seen it, what i mean is i've apply for the post but dont knw how to send the message to him, when i click at his profile theres no send message in his profile
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by crudedude(m): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2014
giftforlife9:

i've seen it, what i mean is i've apply for the post but dont knw how to send the message to him, when i click at his profile theres no send message in his profile

if you've applied to that email he put there then he has gotten it. no need sending him a message of confirmation. wish you luck.
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by crudedude(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2014
davide470:
Why do you need to send a message across to him if you have already applied?

help me ask am.
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2014
davide470:
Why do you need to send a message across to him if you have already applied?

i mean theres no message to send the application letter to
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by RatandBot(m): 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
vicchi12:
I want that job! It'll be fun working with nairaland. I've got great customers service skills. smiley

What customer? Is this a trade platform? You've lost the Job even before your application. Too bad!
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by vicchi12(f): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
RatandBot:

What customer? Is this a trade platform? You've lost the Job even before your application. Too bad!
*Sighs*..what do i do with you?

If that's what you think..Cool!
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by crudedude(m): 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
vicchi12:
*Sighs*..what do i do with you?

If that's what you think..Cool!

where's your profile pic? tongue
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by vicchi12(f): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
crudedude:

where's your profile pic? tongue
Re: Paid Super-moderator Who Updates The Front Page (comments Thread) by crudedude(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
vicchi12:

I like you. I need to see your pic smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huawei Ict For Change Empowerment Programme 2017 / Lady Shares Her Experience At A Work Place Where She Was Offered N15k Monthly / Oil And Gas Vacancies In A Multinational Company In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.