Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,311 members, 7,943,754 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) (54344 Views)

Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] / Waje And Omawunmi Release Christmas Card For Their Fans (picture) / Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
Naijarazzing:
some women are responsible for the men becoming animals...u no think so?
that does not count,
if u want to show you are a man, match up with a man like you.

i see that potential in you based on your comment.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by austinbrown: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
When the girl dey insult am nobody hear am o
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by austinbrown: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
webdezzi:

that does not count,

my friend shut up, after insulting a man and pushing him to the wall u want him to always leave u abi

3 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Naijarazzing(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
webdezzi:

that does not count,

hehehe me no get power o, i get big head but e no strong reach to head butt person o. it was a question just to get us more engaged. nothing personal.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
I would have cursed the guy who did this but some ladies are ANIMALS..

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
most women are the cause of men being an animal.
Most women get bad mouth pass devil himself.
I remember when a lady was busy cursing n' insulting the next door for almost 3 hours without shutting up her mouth, she just derived pleasure following the guy up n' down insulting him.
Another guy can't just watch the lady spittin out fire 4rm her mouth,and went straight to give her the Beat of her.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:
It's bad but physical assault is worse, I've never heard that someone died from being verbally abused but people die everyday from physical assault.

A woman called you a useless/hopeless ediot, your retaliation is to headbutt and strangle her? If you must descend to her level, why not call her an ediot as well, walk away and then try to talk about it later?

Not in any way saying it's okay for anyone(especially women)to be verbally abusive but believe me, verbal abuse can be controlled but anyone who goes physical, is a danger to others, I do know how it feels to be really angry but I believe anger can be managed, I'm particular about physical abuse because I know that people who go physical to the point that they almost kill their victim, are usually bullies, they feel they can beat their victim up so they do so.

If you are with a woman who makes it a point of duty to verbally abuse you always which you claim is the reason why you hit her, then that's your problem because you chose to remain in that situation and you should most certainly pay the price for your actions/inactions.
while I'll admit you made some point, your post is still hypocritical and lopsided to favor your arguments

You said you have never heard anyone died of verbal abuse? Are you serious or just joking? People die everyday of verbal abuse. Some fall into depression while others just commit suicide .

And another hypocritical side of your post; you said the guy should have tongue lashed her too (if verbal abuse was his reason for hitting her). Now wait, the lady attacked him with what she's good at and the guy knowing he would end up losing blabbing with her attacked her too in his own area of strength. So looking at it from that neutral angle I'll say it's deuces (not that I condone violence against women. Never involved in it)

And you said if a man decides to stay with a woman that verbally attacks him regularly then it's his fault for not ditching the woman. Now I say women who stay with men who hit them deserve what they get too. They should leave the man or shut up and put up with him

Like i said earlier, I'm not into hitting women. I love food and Playstation much more than women so whenever you come up with your usual tantrums I just leave to let off the steam. Return to my food and ps3.

Moral of my long tori - women should know when to shut up. You don't hound a man with insults and all say and not expect him to lose it at some point

Men too should stop making an @rse of themselves by hitting women. It's not worth it at all

6 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
most ladies are so annoying.
sometimes the best way to help a lady to shut up her mouth is treating her like an animal...*no offence*
angry

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Boss13: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
2legit2qwt:

I call Bullsh1t to that. Again, you talk about a man being REAL and then use a ludicrous example of how a woman attacks a man and the man is suddenly REAL because he didn't strike back.

Based on your standard and the media, when a woman molests a man, there are excuses for her action, "oh she ended up looking silly," "she must be on her period," "maybe he cheated on her sis." Worse still, we hail the man and totally excuse the woman; However, when a man molests a woman, he's a beast and deserves to rot in jail. If JayZ had responded, he would've been a fake man right?

I'm willing to place a bet the term "REAL man" probably started from some women group who feel a man has to live to their "standard" to be real and some gullible man fall for this tripe. The standard they can manipulate to their advantage as they deem fit like how Jay Z is a REAL man for not responding to Solange right.

Nothing like REAL men, all men are real and how we respond to situations are different because our experience and circumstances are different.

Fantastic response very matured. I think women have created and promoted this false double standard. I also don't know why men allowed this for so long. First we are humans and we have emotions. A woman has absolutely no right to verbally assault me just like I have not right to physically assault her. I do not support hitting anybody either dog, goat, cat or woman, however, women should know their limit and if they don't they should not cry foul when their actions result to a black and swollen eyes.

No man wants to be a monster, it is a woman that brings out the monster in you.

3 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
xtervaganza:
while I'll admit you made some point, your post is still hypocritical and lopsided to favor your arguments

You said you have never heard anyone died of verbal abuse
I haven't, have you?

Please, show me how/where my post is unbalanced and hypocritical.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by onoja12: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sometimes i wonder,i want to make this very clear,if in did the woman abused the man,then she got what she deserved,if you are trying to teach the men not to lay a hand on the women,then you should equally teach the women how to behave towards there male folks,i have traveled and i can tell you does thinking are useless,we are not trying to encourage the women folk to control their men in Africa it wouldn't work.equality is different from taking over control and by the way there is no such thing as equality cause your fingers are not equal rather African culture makes it clear that both male and female have different roles to play in the success of the human race not and in competition,that is what we should promote

Naijarazzing:
Naija Celebs, Waje And Ikechukwu React To Lady Jay's Beating (photos)

[img]http://3.bp..com/-GpSMgNbxPoY/VFEY4048mAI/AAAAAAAACGU/DppJaZb4SoY/s1600/IMG_20141029_072535.JPG[/img]

It is no news that Ghana Singer Lady Jay was severely injured when her Manager Talal Sangari, head butted her in a fight over money. The head butt was dangerous and she had to be admitted in the Military hospital in Ghana. The pictures which have since gone viral and have made the manager go into hiding are very pathetic and gruelsome. Despite the fact that Lady Jay is not well known in Nigeria, Naija Celebs including Waje (who was really angry) and Ikechukwu (lol even Ikechukwu wey use karate finish D banj when they fight?),

http://www..com/2014/10/naija-celebs-and-fans-react-with-anger.html

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Boss13: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Adufetohposh:
Some men and their devil's temper! It's only a weakling and a premature man that brings himself low to hit a woman.... he can always walk away if he can't take d heat.

Only a bi...tch or a witch assault a man verbally

5 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Boss13: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
jojotemitopaz:
thank you o
Some women are naturally abusive, just the way some men are...so a non abusive man hooks up with an abusive woman n sge continally abuses him emotionally and otherwise n u expect him not to react...some women deserve thousand slapps once awhlile else thier wing would only continue to grow. Trust me the only thing that can corrct some women are very nice sudden slaps. Just one or two when shes grown some wrong wings. Imagine a woman locking her child out 11 pm cuz she was angry with tje father, came out, brought out all his certificates and burnt them allll...waec, uni, etc... seriously wud u just walk away

A real man will walk away and avoid the issue grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by onoja12: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
he has told you the fact

luvlyqueen:

wat is dis one blabbing abt?? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
xtervaganza:

You said you have never heard anyone died of verbal abuse? Are you serious or just joking? People die everyday of verbal abuse. Some fall into depression while others just commit suicide .

And another hypocritical side of your post; you said the guy should have tongue lashed her too (if verbal abuse was his reason for hitting her). Now wait, the lady attacked him with what she's good at and the guy knowing he would end up losing blabbing with her attacked her too in his own area of strength. So looking at it from that neutral angle I'll say it's deuces (not that I condone violence against women. Never involved in it)

And you said if a man decides to stay with a woman that verbally attacks him regularly then it's his fault for not ditching the woman. Now I say women who stay with men who hit them deserve what they get too. They should leave the man or shut up and put up with him

Like i said earlier, I'm not into hitting women. I love food and Playstation much more than women so whenever you come up with your usual tantrums I just leave to let off the steam. Return to my food and ps3.

Moral of my long tori - women should know when to shut up. You don't hound a man with insults and all say and not expect him to lose it at some point

Men too should stop making an @rse of themselves by hitting women. It's not worth it at all
My bad for not making it clear what I meant by people not dying from verbal abuse, I actually meant that, no one dies immediately he is verbally abused but people die on the spot from physical assault. Please note that I'm not in anyway an advocate of any form of abuse.

So now men no longer talk when a woman is talking? Who is to say the man wasn't tongue lashing her as well? Men who hit women also use their mouths and this I have witnessed, so you can't tell me his fist is his strength while her mouth is hers, na from quarrel fight dey take enter.

Ofcourse that's my take on the issue too, I blame women who stick with abusive men, the have the option to up and leave. If the said lady jay still sticks with her manager after this, then whatever she gets, she had coming.

Men also talk, so let's not make it seem like while the woman was talking, the man just stood there and when he couldn't take it anymore, he tried to strangle her.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Boss13: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Samadict:
Hmmm... there are better ways to get a message into a lady's head. Ignoring her at the time whatever annoyed you happened and not showing interest in issues that has to do with her would have done the trick. Mind spanking goes a long way than physical beating when it has to do with a lady.

I wanted to use some provocative words against you but I changed my mind after looking at your profile pic only to notice how young you are. You and I know you cannot ignore a woman's tongue. How do you do that? Leave the house, go and sleep and pretend you don't hear the noise? What nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Boss13: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:
My bad for not making it clear what I meant by people not dying from verbal abuse, I actually meant that, no one dies immediately he is verbally abused but people die on the spot from physical assault. Please note that I'm not in anyway an advocate of any form of abuse.

So now men no longer talk when a woman is talking? Who is to say the man wasn't tongue lashing her as well? Men who hit women also use their mouths and this I have witnessed, so you can't tell me his fist is his strength while her mouth is hers, na from quarrel fight dey take enter.

Ofcourse that's my take on the issue too, I blame women who stick with abusive men, the have the option to up and leave. If the said lady jay still sticks with her manager after this, then whatever she gets, she had coming.

Men also talk, so let's not make it seem like while the woman was talking, the man just stood there and when he couldn't take it anymore, he tried to strangle her.

Only a mad man engages a woman to exchange words. Na market una dey? Men don't have to energy to talk for 2 hours non-stop and repeat the same thing all over again. Women should respect themselves. I am not advocating for assault on women but a little keep quiet slap will do.

4 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
iamrealdeji:

And wonder where you'd hit,do you know what you'd do my brother,if you don't know where to hit and don't want to cause injury,just get a pin into your wallet,any time a bad mouthed girl offends you,just forget the pin on her butt cheek

Lool, nah, thanks. I'll pass. cheesy
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Boss13:

Only a mad man engages a woman to exchange words. Na market una dey? Men don't have to energy to talk for 2 hours non-stop and repeat the same thing all over again. Women should respect themselves. I am not advocating for assault on women but a little keep quiet slap will do.
Lets not make it look like all women go about cussing out men, granted, most women know how to talk just like many men do, since these men can't find the women who won't cuss them out due to anger, I say when she starts talking, give her a few words(not necessarily abusive) and then walk away, come back when the heat is over and talk things over.

Unfortunately if you are involved with a mad woman, sorry for you if you don't get the hell outta there. You have to be equally as mad to think that, hitting her blue black everyday would solve the problem.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by delors(m): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
But why are Ghanaians like this? First it was that crackheaded BBA guy (forgot his yeye name sef) physically assaulting a slim housemate on a global stage. Now, this one. Ghana bread (sorry, men) have zero respect for their ladies....as in zero. Dudu brained chunk of expired meat dem! Sorry jare fine girl...next time, roll with real men, roll with Naija dude...ask Nadia Buhari
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:

lol......men talk too. They do and some men(like me) even beat women in their mouth yabbing game.

But women hit men too, right? It's not as if you have not seen/heard women physically attacking their men. It happens too

Anyway sha, lady Jay don jam am and oga manager don run grin

So make we leave der matter for dem
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
xtervaganza:
lol......men talk too. They do and some men(like me) even beat women in their mouth yabbing game.

But women hit men too, right? It's not as if you have not seen/heard women physically attacking their men. It happens too

Anyway sha, lady Jay don jam am and oga manager don run grin

So make we leave der matter for dem
Ofcourse any woman who hits first asked for it, but knowing where to draw the line if you must hit back, is what determines where to categorize a person.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by iamord(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
delors:
But why are Ghanaians like this? First it was that crackheaded BBA guy (forgot his yeye name sef) physically assaulting a slim housemate on a global stage. Now, this one. Ghana bread (sorry, men) have zero respect for their ladies....as in zero. Dudu brained chunk of expired meat dem! Sorry jare fine girl...next time, roll with real men, roll with Naija dude...ask Nadia Buhari

Guy how e dey do u
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:
Ofcourse any woman who hits first asked for it, but knowing where to draw the line if you must hit back, is what determines where to categorize a person.

yeah I agree with u

Anyways....there is more to this life than spending the little time we have with people who are not worth it.

More lives would be saved and more positive air will flow if we only spend our time we people who understand us
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
xtervaganza:
yeah I agree with u

Anyways....there is more to this life than spending the little time we have with people who are not worth it.

More lives would be saved and more positive air will flow if we only spend our time we people who understand us
Yea, that's it, finding the right person for you is what everyone needs.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
Adufetohposh:
Some men and their devil's temper! It's only a weakling and a premature man that brings himself low to hit a woman.... he can always walk away if he can't take d heat.
but it's very right for a woman to abuse the living day out of you right? pls spare me that rubbish of real men. real men that will walk away when you abuse them because they want to keep their cool and you will tag them "COWARD" pls spare me that shit abegi.

3 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
2legit2qwt:

How's that? undecided I take that to be a joke.

@ post

I would say attack only if someone attacks you and you feel threatened with no way to escape, man or woman.

Any man or woman who sees violence as the only way to pass a message across is an animal.
#in shifu's meditation voice# it is only when a mosquito perches on the scrotum of a man that he knows violence doesnt solve every problem....

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Easyolags(m): 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
hauwababy:

Nothing justifies a man beating up a women, no matter what she has done. A REAL MAN knows the best way to deal with a woman is to ignore her and walk away. Women are not human punching bags.
what about women who beat up men
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Easyolags(m): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
hauwababy:

Nothing justifies a man beating up a women, no matter what she has done. A REAL MAN knows the best way to deal with a woman is to ignore her and walk away. Women are not human punching bags.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover / John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.