Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Video Justified N3 Billion Ekiti Government House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Justified N3 Billion Ekiti Government House (1238 Views)

El-rufai's Eating Of Sugarcane In Public Justified By World Leaders (photos) / Fayemi; #2.5 Billion Ekiti Goverment House Is The Least In Nigeria / Inside Pics of ₦3.3 Billion Ekiti State Government House! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Justified N3 Billion Ekiti Government House by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 30, 2014
[/b]
Watching this Video you will see the enormous work done on the construction of the Newly Commissioned Ekiti State Government house, which involves a lots of concrete foundation, Drilling borehole, Road Construction.

am not his fans but try watch the video.

[b]

Video By

Gov. Fayemi on 60 minutes with Angela

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jEFu9hLeck&list=UUn99RNlkDNs9JZJnOhlJYyw

Re: Video Justified N3 Billion Ekiti Government House by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 30, 2014
lmfao. Op sef, you are not his fan and you went out of your way to create a thread this early morning for him.

In other news, they should pull the resources into schools, roads and basic infrastructures to reduce the rate of unemployment instead of building and renovating government houses.

2 Likes

Re: Video Justified N3 Billion Ekiti Government House by cbrass(m): 1:10am On Oct 30, 2014
@Op you get time oo, so na Fayose aka THE THUG you dignify with a response ? Smh grin

1 Like

Re: Video Justified N3 Billion Ekiti Government House by oduastates: 2:13am On Oct 30, 2014
You get time o.why are you bothering to reply deluded and myopic people?
How much do they spend to build those tacky "mansion" of theirs. Anyone estimator conversant with the cost of construction in Nigeria knows all too well that the building is well within the price range.
My own grouse is the expectation of people that government is there to provide food for them rather them being the people to fund the government,in order for her to provide services.

1 Like

Re: Video Justified N3 Billion Ekiti Government House by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:58am On Oct 30, 2014
benromeo39:
lmfao. Op sef, you are not his fan and you went out of your way to create a thread this early morning for him.

In other news, they should pull the resources into schools, roads and basic infrastructures to reduce the rate of unemployment instead of building and renovating government houses.
so, because he justified the construction, he becomes a fan of fayemi?

Let me ask u,

Is it bad, constructing a govt house for a state that doesn't have one?
Re: Video Justified N3 Billion Ekiti Government House by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 30, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
so, because he justified the construction, he becomes a fan of fayemi?

Let me ask u,

Is it bad, constructing a govt house for a state that doesn't have one?
now let's get a few things straight. It is imperative you cogitate thoroughly before quoting people.

Nobody said anything was wrong in constructing government houses, but on the bigger picture, imagine what 3 billion naira can do for the people of that state.

Well, not everybody can see the bigger picture.

2 Likes

Re: Video Justified N3 Billion Ekiti Government House by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:10am On Oct 30, 2014
benromeo39:
now let's get a few things straight. It is imperative you cogitate thoroughly before quoting people.

Nobody said anything was wrong in constructing government houses, but on the bigger picture, imagine what 3 billion naira can do for the people of that state.

Well, not everybody can see the bigger picture.
well to me, I can deduce that if a man has an unnecessary big head, and a big eyes, he wld probably have a big retina which gives even a smaller object a big reflection. This will make him see bigger things in small issue...

So, to me, not seeing the bigger picture is as a result of a normal eyes..

That being said, I will still ask:
If 3billion was channelled thru another thing, will there be a befitting govt house for the state?

If that will be answered, answer this too:
Is it bad having a govt house for a state who doesn't even have one?

He had probably spent more than 3billion on roads, infrastructures and schools even if they didn't seems to 'exist' with 'some people', what's bad in him spending some for the state govt?
Re: Video Justified N3 Billion Ekiti Government House by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
well to me, I can deduce that if a man has an unnecessary big head, and a big eyes, he wld probably have a big retina which gives even a smaller object a big reflection. This will make him see bigger things in small issue...

So, to me, not seeing the bigger picture is as a result of a normal eyes..

That being said, I will still ask:
If 3billion was channelled thru another thing, will there be a befitting govt house for the state?

If that will be answered, answer this too:
Is it bad having a govt house for a state who doesn't even have one?

He had probably spent more than 3billion on roads, infrastructures and schools even if they didn't seems to 'exist' with 'some people', what's bad in him spending some for the state govt?

@SLIDEwaxie

If you listening to the reply of the Governor when she was asked why they are spending that amount on the project, He said the new Government house will have conference hall and also accommodation for the governor personal and also a Guest house that will accommodates visitors, instead of logging them in an Hotels. This will reduce the cost of Lodging visitors in an Hotel.

[/b]

Let wait and see if FAYOSE will moves in.

[b]
Re: Video Justified N3 Billion Ekiti Government House by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
barnabasj:

@SLIDEwaxie

If you listening to the reply of the Governor when she was asked why they are spending that amount on the project, He said the new Government house will have conference hall and also accommodation for the governor personal and also a Guest house that will accommodates visitors, instead of logging them in an Hotels. This will reduce the cost of Lodging visitors in an Hotel.

Let wait and see if FAYOSE will moves in.

[b][/b]
dnt mind the yeye guy

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive List Of The PDP Governorship Aspirants In Imo State / The Three (3) Best Countries In Africa To Build A Manufacturing Plant / Amaechi Loses Out As APC Zones VP To South-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.