Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,531 members, 7,917,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:18 PM

FIFA Admits Mistake To Awarding Lionel Messi Golden Ball For Brazil 2014 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Admits Mistake To Awarding Lionel Messi Golden Ball For Brazil 2014 (695 Views)

Did Messi Deserve The World Cup Golden Ball? / FIFA Releases World Cup Golden Ball Nominees / Amazing Super Eagles Jersey created by Nairalander for BRAZIL 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Admits Mistake To Awarding Lionel Messi Golden Ball For Brazil 2014 by onismate: 4:42am On Oct 30, 2014
The President of FIFA, Sepp Blatter has said that the decision to award Argentina captain, Lionel Messi the Golden Ball award for the Brazil 2014 World Cup was wrong and incorrect. According to him. ‘I think the decision was an incorrect one.’ Blatter who said he had thought Germany’s World Cup winning goalkeeper, Manuel Neuer deserved the accolade, said it was however not up to him to decide.

‘I was surprised when I received the decision that had been decided by the committee. They told me that they only considered ten players that played in the final.’

Lionel Messi is among the 23 footballers shortlisted for the 2014 FIFA Ballon d’Or..

http://www.hovabuzz.com/news/808-fifa-president-sepp-blatter-admits-it-was-a-wrong-decision-to-messi-the-golden-ball-award-for-brazil-2014-world-cup
Re: FIFA Admits Mistake To Awarding Lionel Messi Golden Ball For Brazil 2014 by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 30, 2014
That's too bad.

Is a retraction to be expected?
Re: FIFA Admits Mistake To Awarding Lionel Messi Golden Ball For Brazil 2014 by Waspy(m): 6:14am On Oct 30, 2014
Hmmm. Things fall apart. Messi must be tired of Blatter sucking his c*ck sad

(1) (Reply)

Rude Ronaldo Again / Super Eagles Enjoy A Team Meal After Defeating Congo / Things Nigerians Say After Theve Been Defeated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.