Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,382 members, 7,937,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

Peter (psquare) Why I Got Solo Endorsement Without My Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter (psquare) Why I Got Solo Endorsement Without My Brother (1363 Views)

D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday / Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter (psquare) Why I Got Solo Endorsement Without My Brother by doingreat(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2014
Tongues have been wagging, anxiety high and of course,
speculations running wild with all sorts of permutations
on why Nutricima, makers of Olympic milk should
endorse only Peter Okoye instead of the singing duo of
him and his brother, Paul. Scandal hounds have sniffed
another crack in the house of the Okoyes and felt
another rift in the air as the one that nearly tore them
apart months before.
But speaking at his unveiling as the brand ambassador
of the milk product, Peter debunked such development
and explained why the company selected him alone. “
Music is like football. For example, if I play for
Barcelona and I get endorsed by Nike, it doesn’t mean
the whole Barcelona team has been endorsed. This is
about me and not me and Paul” he explained.
“Among thousands or perhaps millions of people in the
entertainment industry, I felt honoured to be chosen as
the brand ambassador. The deal means a lot, not just
to me but also to my fans. If a brand isn’t worth it I
have nothing to do with such a brand. The fact that I
am ready to work with this brand is an indication of its
top quality” he added in his inaugural speech as the
brand ambassador of the brand.

source: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/got-solo-endorsement-without-brother-peter-okoye-p-square/
Re: Peter (psquare) Why I Got Solo Endorsement Without My Brother by redcliff: 8:43am On Oct 30, 2014
You know.. nigerians are daft. They do not undersatand things indepth. They only can explain what the see from the surface without critically seeing it through..
Re: Peter (psquare) Why I Got Solo Endorsement Without My Brother by GogetterMD(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2014
redcliff:
You know.. nigerians are daft. They do not undersatand things indepth. They only can explain what the see from the surface without critically seeing it through..
Your point is

1 Like

Re: Peter (psquare) Why I Got Solo Endorsement Without My Brother by JulietSweet(f): 9:49am On Oct 30, 2014
peter always cursing separation between them.
lip seald
Re: Peter (psquare) Why I Got Solo Endorsement Without My Brother by boss1310(m): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
redcliff:
guy are you a togolese cos they are dafter

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? / Have You Ever Had Sex And You Can't Wait For It To Be Over? / OMG!!!! Meet Nigeria Rihanna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.