Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,308 members, 7,943,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Am Looking For Kingsley Chukwu - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Looking For Kingsley Chukwu (2083 Views)

Nigerian Gay Man Okechukwu Kingsley Uba Opens A Gay Entertainment Company In Abi / Englishman Searches For O. Chukwu / I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For Kingsley Chukwu by blackcat1: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2008
The last thing I know about him is that he was living in Port Harcourt.

Please if anybody has any information or knows the whereabouts of Kingsley, please leave me a message and I will get back to you.
Re: I Am Looking For Kingsley Chukwu by bluehorizo(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2008
http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=Kingsley+Chukwu&init=q&sid=03b280f643a82796afff59ba9697afbe

There are many Kingsley Chukwu there but could be one of them.

I know the pains of losing an old friend.

Good luck.
Re: I Am Looking For Kingsley Chukwu by blackcat1: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2008
bluehorizo:

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=Kingsley+Chukwu&init=q&sid=03b280f643a82796afff59ba9697afbe

There are many Kingsley Chukwu there but could be one of them.

I know the pains of losing an old friend.

Good luck.

Thanks blue.

I checked the link out but he is not among the Kingsley's there cry
Re: I Am Looking For Kingsley Chukwu by meexteriox(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2008
@poster
Personally i know 3 people by that name. You cannot request for KINGSLEY CHUKWU with such scanty information.
How well do you know him?
What school did he attend?
Where did you meet him last?
I mean such information will go a long way in helping you.
One Kingsley Chukwu in a sea of Kingsley Chukwu, e go hard oooooh.
Re: I Am Looking For Kingsley Chukwu by blackcat1: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2008
meexteriox:

@poster
Personally i know 3 people by that name. You cannot request for KINGSLEY CHUKWU with such scanty information.
How well do you know him?
What school did he attend?
Where did you meet him last?
I mean such information will go a long way in helping you.
One Kingsley Chukwu in a sea of Kingsley Chukwu, e go hard oooooh.

The Kingley Chukwu I know was living in P.H but in 1999 moved partially to Abuja and was more there than in P.H. Although he later moved back to P.H in 2000 - 2001.
He was studying part time in the University of Port Harcourt and at the same time doing his private business on D-line in P.H. He was light in complexion, exceptionally handsome, well groomed and loved to live life to the fullest, had a Peugoet 405 blue colour(most have changed his car by now). He also had this girlfirend he was madly inlove with then in Abuja, She was a corper serving with Nitel.
His younger brother graduated from Nassarawa Polytechnic.
Please let me know if one of your Kingsley's is the Kingsley I'm looking for. Thanks
Re: I Am Looking For Kingsley Chukwu by blackcat1: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2008
@meexteriox

I didn't hear from you again. Does this info match any of your kingsley's
Re: I Am Looking For Kingsley Chukwu by meexteriox(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2008
No, the Kingsley Chukwu's that i know have always stayed in Lagos and don't match your
description.
Wish you the best of luck in your venture.
Re: I Am Looking For Kingsley Chukwu by blackcat1: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2008
cry

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of Difficult People / When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? / Oldies: 24 Classic Indian Movies That Warmed Our Hearts Back In The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.