Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,352 members, 7,923,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails (86438 Views)

Teacher Makes Girl Sit On Hot Water Container In Lagos, Girl Dies (Graphic Pic) / Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by sylaz(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Impatience. If you squat long enough, your butt will beg for mercy. RIP.
#much hate for south east Asia. Racist folks.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by KyleRobbie(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Whatever Deity may guide ma Life, Dear Lord! Don't let ma life serve as a lesson to the WORLD... AMEN!
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
-Romans 1:28 - kjvpce

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by omonla555: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
REST IN HELL FIRE
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Enesi13: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
abeg God! Give am wetin em deserve...
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
drylman:
So touching . . . Over to you all
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by keg90(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
pretydiva:
All because of 1 bobo.hmmm wat a waste
Pls I need ur contact it seems ure a contempted lady
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by ochallo: 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
People can decide to do what ever they like with their body. It is their body, it;s not going to heaven or hell, it's going into the soil. However, if you want to get surgery, Thailand is a place you don't go to, or go online and just look up a doctor and butt implants are so 2010. The Brazilian butt where fat is transferred from parts of your body into your butt is the best. Even if the implants are successful, sitting might not be comfortable just look at nicki trying to sit on her implants.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by iamord(m): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
All them girls on here with butt suffocating ileke idi are now forming holier than thou shey! I sight una!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by iamord(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
omonla555:
REST IN HELL FIRE

Don't worry you will join your cohorts over there pretty soon
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
RIP!
Why didn't she do it in London where there is better technology?
angry lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by eobasi(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
To wat end??..tho ladies exceeds guys in population......wats urs is urs.....mean a husband or a boyfrd......could they be anoda reasonshaa homo sapiens re confused!!R.I.P
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by sonnie10: 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Stella Obj. may her soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by judedwriter(m): 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
O what a waste cry young beautiful girl like that gone because she wants bigger butt? Oh what a waste cry truly too much of anything is unhealthy.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

Woah!! shocked

A true extreme make-over shocked

Now I believe it's fake...I wonder why she's denying though undecided
What if she trained it?
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by SHOCK7(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
kennygee:
See what the media (thanks to Nicki Minaj and the Kardashians) are doing to our youths?

If you no get Nyash, must you force it?

Low self esteem has led this poor girl to an early grave.

I am just learning for the first time that such surgeries are done in Thailand.

I am #TeamFlatNyansh and i am not changing that for anyone, if you don't like it, enter Kuramo beach.
Looking at 'ur pro I couldn't 've imagined u're flat-bootied wink

Looking at ur pro. I couldn't 've imagined u're flat-bootied!
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Faitholu(m): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hundreds of such girls are dying from Boko Haram bombs, why is this singuular case newsworthy? Prejudce and partiality

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by echobee(f): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
I can't believe Joy is gone. I knew joy back when she was a kid in Ketu.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by naijaboiy: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
all4naija:
What if she trained it?
Train gini? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
ochallo:
People can decide to do what ever they like with their body. It is their body, it;s not going to heaven or hell, it's going into the soil. However, if you want to get surgery, Thailand is a place you don't go to, or go online and just look up a doctor and butt implants are so 2010. The Brazilian butt where fat is transferred from parts of your body into your butt is the best. Even if the implants are successful, sitting might not be comfortable just look at nicki trying to sit on her implants.
Not quite! You can't do just about what you like with your body! It all doesn't all end in the soil. "So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God."
-Romans 14:12 - kjvpce You didn't create yourself - God did! You can dispute that assertion for ever - it does not remove from its veracity. We need to turn to God in repentance for the wrong
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by nickz(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
ggrin:
look into ma eyesangry

#teamflatyansh coolsadcry
?

my friend carry this your eyes wey get apollo commot for hiagringringrin

abi na weed you smoke sef wey make your eye red
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by temitemi1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
That's what I called surgery gone wrong...
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by nickz(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ezibless:

That is if they weren't worked on abi
hmmmmm!!!sadsad

but the eyes are lovely sha
if this kind of babe looks straight at me,
na to melt turn mumulipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

Train gini? grin
There are lots of way to train a woman's butt. Through some special exercises, eat some nutritional food targeting the hormone for butt, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axVQ_gy99NU
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by nickz(m): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
SlimSkipper:

even d eyes sef as undergone surgery undecided
how do you know??
i know babes with eyes like that and are 100%naturaltongue
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by eobasi(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
Gordieshegz:

Jesus christ of nazareth,the king of the jews and eventual saviour of the world!!! Wonderful!! U call a part of the body where the huge sciatic nerve and many other smaller nerves transverse insensitve?? U must be joking bro!!!
smiles
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by markovnikoff001(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
all4naija:
There are lots of way to train a woman's butt. Through some special exercises, eat some nutritional food targeting the hormone for butt, etc.

The perverted cameraman spent more time zooming in on the woman's labia mound than anything else cheesy ...especially funny the way he zooms in and immediately pans the camera when she looks in his direction...
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by naijaboiy: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
all4naija:

And you think kim,,had the time to do all these? grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
markovnikoff001:

The perverted cameraman spent more time zooming in on the woman's labia mound than anything else cheesy ...especially funny the way he zooms in and immediately pans the camera when she looks in his direction...
You are pervert! I am watching you! I know that lady. angry lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

#NoBraDay: Women Mark 'No Bra Day' 2022 (Pictures) / No Bra Day Tweet Goes Wrong / Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.