Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

How Fake Herbalist Slept With Married Nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Fake Herbalist Slept With Married Nollywood Actress (2528 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / See What Married Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Wore To Georgina Onuoha Birthdy / RE: Fake Herbalist Sent To Kirikiri For Duping Fame-seeking Nollywood Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Fake Herbalist Slept With Married Nollywood Actress by AINATOLULOPE: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
In the entertainment industry in Nigeria, many do several unimaginable things all because of stardom. In the business, it is about ‘how popular I am and how often the press write about me.’ This has made some people to term the industry as ‘showbiz’ (show business).

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0lmYS1kaXZpbmF0aW9uMS5qcGd8NjAw[/img]

In the movie industry fondly Nollywood, some female folks go extra mile to achieve their aims of registering their names on the lips of many people. If they do not engage in sleeping with directors and producers for lead roles, they do with politicians, who lavish money and gifts on them.

In the Yoruba section of the industry, it is reported that some of them go as far as seeing spiritualists all in the name of fame.

This was one step a married actress in the industry took recently, but unknown to her, she got into the hands of a fake spiritualist, who slept with her for free.

According to the anchor of a popular Yoruba television programme, ‘Labe Orun’ on MITV, Segun Adisa, a desperate actress was deceived by a fake spiritualist, when she approached the man for help.

Adisa narrated that the actress had gone to the spiritualist to give her charm for quick fame in the highly competitive industry. It was further said that the fake spiritualist gave the woman a charm to give to her husband to insert into her private part, but the woman claimed her husband will reject doing such.

However, the spiritualist reportedly offered to help her, which she agreed to and allegedly slept with her in the process. But later, the actress found out that she was deceived by the said spiritualist.

SEE MORE: http://www..net/apps/forums/topics/show/13055609-how-fake-herbalist-slept-with-married-nollywood-actress
Re: How Fake Herbalist Slept With Married Nollywood Actress by SlimSkipper(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
i just tot i shud pity u by posting a comment coz no body as posted a comment and dats sad
Re: How Fake Herbalist Slept With Married Nollywood Actress by brennyB: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy Funny story,make I help ur ministry.

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Stuns In New Christmas Pics With Some Nollywood Entertainer / 8 Body Spots Every Women Want To Be Touched / Kanye West Reaches For Kim Kardashian’s Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.