Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,812 members, 7,902,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:48 PM

He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married (5179 Views)

If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / What Can Make A Happily Married Woman Sleep With Another Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by troy20(m): 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
bennyrazz:
it sure wouldn't be naija. The Economy wouldn't allow it and even if it did, at a particular point you realise that been tied to a particular person at such age and stage will get boring. Men start being who they are at 25. From 25-35 that is the time they discover themselves, their philosophy about life in general.
well there seem to be so much pressure to discover oneself this days thats my point.young men of centuries back had little troubling their heads and minds.they knew by convention then that whatever ambition they had ought to set around getting married at a certain age.just as we do now.
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by bennyrazz: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
parents of some young men those days married wives for their male children and by the time their son is leaving their house, they give him plots of land to farm on or whatever trade the family is into. It might be hunting, fishing, making herbs, drumming e.tc but you see these days Job security is the issue with most men. Some get married and they lose their jobs, business stops booming and for others conceiving becomes an issue. Marriage requires one party to be emotionally strong cuz for every marriage in this life, there's always red sea. How do you cross the red sea without the rod of moses in your hands?
troy20:

well there seem to be so much pressure to discover oneself this days thats my point.young men of centuries back had little troubling their heads and minds.they knew by convention then that whatever ambition they had ought to set around getting married at a certain age.just as we do now.
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by troy20(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
bennyrazz:
parents of some young men those days married wives for their male children and by the time their son is leaving their house, they give him plots of land to farm on or whatever trade the family is into. It might be hunting, fishing, making herbs, drumming e.tc but you see these days Job security is the issue with most men. Some get married and they lose their jobs, business stops booming and for others conceiving becomes an issue. Marriage requires one party to be emotionally strong cuz for every marriage in this life, there's always red sea. How do you cross the red sea without the rod of moses in your hands?

fair enough.but you cant compare the growth and maturity level of a 21year old over there with the ones here.they have more stable economy and government responsible for their welfare.
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Kanwulia: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Godmother(f): 2:50am On Nov 02, 2014
crystalflakes:
They look cool together but the question is"who is gonna act matured when the other is displaying signs of immaturity when the need arises" sad

My point exactly. It would have been better if the guy was a little older. That guy is still a child and I doubt if he'll be able to handle the challenges that will come his way a few years from now. Maturity might not be about age, but there are some wisdom that come with age and time alone
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Agrika: 6:09am On Nov 02, 2014
So what's the big deal...funny enough such type of marriages tend to last longer

3 Likes

Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2014
Godmother:

My point exactly. It would have been better if the guy was a little older. That guy is still a child and I doubt if he'll be able to handle the challenges that will come his way a few years from now. Maturity might not be about age, but there are some wisdom that come with age and time alone
yeah
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by widowhusband: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2014
Once read a novel called cohen where they described a jewish tradition where a father marries for his son when he's 15 and the girl shd be btwn 12,13. Is this some version of it?
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Kirinwa: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2014
Bellasharonne:
hmmmn ... though age aint really a factor,maturity is and at times the level of ones maturity is judged on their age ... well if God wants it to last... it will undecided

Its already lasting and you are tearing your panties..

What a romantic romanus. This is what I love. Sweety sweety. Honey honey tins.

FP tins on point!

Our ladies need to change orientation asap!
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Bellasharonne(f): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kirinwa:

Its already lasting and you are tearing your panties..

What a romantic romanus. This is what I love. Sweety sweety. Honey honey tins.

FP tins on point!

Our ladies need to change orientation asap!
what's your definition of "lasting" undecided and BTW ... am not wishing them ill...

1 Like

Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by ogawisdom(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
R they musicians or actor n actress their case is rare in Africa, all d best to them tongue children getting married wen their elders still dey angry undecided
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
very cute jare kiss kiss kiss kiss

All those singing maturity, is age maturity? ? Those above 30 don't divorce or what??
Re: He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married by mentorandfriend(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
There's a maturity that comes with age, especially for men. 27 and above is ideal for the gents. I'm very serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Complicated Case Of Adultery. / My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! / Photos Of Wizkid’s Son, This Boy Got Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.