Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,844 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

How Can We Stop Pre Or Post Election Violence-2015 Election Discuss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can We Stop Pre Or Post Election Violence-2015 Election Discuss (554 Views)

What Was The Greatest Mistake of Pre or Post Independence History Of Nigeria? / Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence / Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Stop Pre Or Post Election Violence-2015 Election Discuss by hairyanus: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2014
In recent times, i have observed carefully how the populace is further divided along party lines. The clergy, atheists and known apolitical fellows are establishing their political leanings along party lines.

What i find disturbing is how most Nigerians suffer from irredeemable amnesia, Politicians have been fooling us since 1914. The recent argument and head heating is on defection of Tambuwal and consequent PDP reaction. The truth is that it is not surprising to educated minds and good political observers, Tambuwal in my opinion is viciously itinerant, APC is his third party. Tambuwal like any other Nigerian politician swings to where their interest lies and not really about the people they lead. Do you know what? with the desperation in the atmosphere, If GEJ for instance never gets PDP ticket ahead of 2015. Be sure He will decamp. That is the nature of our politicians. They bury political morality and wear the torga of greed. Why the populace is taking them serious amaze me a great deal.

PDP and APC politicians are carefully dividing NIGERIA and pretending all is well. As it stands, SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH NIGERIA is on one side, WEST AND CORE NORTH is on the other side. MIDDLE BELT including Abuja is the battle ground.

If the trend continues, election violence is inevitable. PDP appears sure to win, APC also believes that come May 29, 2015. Their candidate will be sworn in.

Nairaland with over One million members must champion peace.

Every divisive thread must not see the front page.

How then can we have an election free from violence or loss of lives?

How can we start the campaign for peacefull election?
Re: How Can We Stop Pre Or Post Election Violence-2015 Election Discuss by bigiyaro(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
forget jare !the campaign will not work, d only solution is that everybody should hold his or her ak47.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Stop Pre Or Post Election Violence-2015 Election Discuss by thegoodone2(m): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
Who told you west is with North? 50-50 with SS and North. All christain in west will vote for GEJ while muslim will vote for GBM. for peace to rain,let GBM wait till 2019.
Re: How Can We Stop Pre Or Post Election Violence-2015 Election Discuss by EldaTimba(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Which West are you talking about? I guess Ondo and Ekiti state is excluded.
Re: How Can We Stop Pre Or Post Election Violence-2015 Election Discuss by newguy1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ask the politician not not employ the services of thugs n also educate them that electoral win is not a do or die affair n orientate the public on u know.. no violence during election.
Re: How Can We Stop Pre Or Post Election Violence-2015 Election Discuss by stebell(m): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Buhari shud stop inciting the gullible youths in the North he failed to educate in the past.

Buhari shud accept the outcome of the 2015 after being defeated by GEJ.

APC rodents shud not shut down Nland like they did post Ekiti.

shalom

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Stop Pre Or Post Election Violence-2015 Election Discuss by enugwunno: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
For peace to reign in Nigeria 2015 an beyond all hausa-fulani should drop their interest and eyes in presidency and aso rock for now till further notice.
Re: How Can We Stop Pre Or Post Election Violence-2015 Election Discuss by Amanwulu1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
@op u're a proactive pesin. Dis has been my worry cos I grew up in d north n virtually all my frens are there. Buhari is d problem n I pray he fail d primary cos apc'll lose n taming his almajiri followers is no easy at all.
Re: How Can We Stop Pre Or Post Election Violence-2015 Election Discuss by abu12: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Let corrupt jonathan drop his third term agenda

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Survivors: ‘how We Outwitted Insurgents To Escape’ / Buhari Supporters Are Like Petrol That Can Ignite Fire – Sheikh Gumi / Boko Haram: CAN Wants Jonathan to Fire NSA, Defence Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.