Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,758 members, 7,921,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:16 AM

Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House (27504 Views)

FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) / Photo: Shark FC & Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House / Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by MaziOmenuko: 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
honeric01:

This shows you know little about the present day Nigerian league, do you know LMC is independent? registered as a private entity?

Don't be naïve!
www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4111/nigeria-premier-league/2014/09/02/5077563/nff-suspends-lmc-for-sabotage-sets-up-interim-board-for-npfl

The link above is about NFF suspended the activities of your so called independent LMC! NFF dictates what happens in the Premiership, not your LMC who are just a font for running the league. He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Aminu Maigari made it a mandate to be giving pillars all favors available in his bid to make them a fortress in the premiership. Click on the link above and enlighten yourself.

honeric01:

The 3 points were hurriedly awarded to Enyimba without proper check until when it was investigated, then a replay was arranged away from Kano on a neutral ground (Kogi) which was shown live, yet Kano pillars still won that game.. did your imaginary northern cabal stop Enyimba from scoring?

This is ridiculous! Let me summarize what happened for the interest of readers that aren't aware.

Sept 11, 2013: Kano pillars vs Enyimba.

10mins to the end of the game, kano pillars fans invaded the stadium and disrupted the match. They beat up Emyimba players and match officials (including the female asist ref on the sidelines). The premiership rules are straightforward; any team that does this will be sanctioned. It will forfeit all its remaining home games, 3 points will be awarded to their opponents and they will pay a fine.

Funny enough, none of this was done to pillars because of Aminu Maigari, the NFF boss. When LMC took action and awarded Enyimba 3 pts, Maigari pulled his strings, set up an NFF appeal committee and got the match rescheduled.

Now, if that isn't a favor to pillars, I wonder what is.

Read that link I posted up there before you reply, because I've got more where that came from.

1 Like

Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by passionate88: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
penny01502:
Ameachi said his monorail is leading to Eleme junction, aleast you won't go on land again, you gonna patrol on air like bird.
Which Eleme junction?. Monorail wey no even reach New G.R.A for Aba road
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by Iceathome(m): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mazi, thanks alot for bringing this up again to heronic01, I was trying to point this out to him in one the thread but he refused to understand.

Pillars won the league twice from backdoor from Aminu Maigari for the fact that teams from the S/East dorminate the league for almost 10yrs -Enyimba/Dolphin..the people from north started hating on we.

I hope he will see reasons with you too.

I would have Dolphin/Enyimba tomorrow to be played not a workover or dizzy dolphin players but in all either way I did be 100000% happy if Enyimba get the 3points and slaughter/disgrace pillars in Aba.

Kwankwaso, go bail dolphin out as pleased by heronics01 pls..no excuses from pillars fan. Well, whether dolphin play or not they are in continental even without FA Cup.

uthor=MaziOmenuko post=27635395]

Don't be naïve!
www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4111/nigeria-premier-league/2014/09/02/5077563/nff-suspends-lmc-for-sabotage-sets-up-interim-board-for-npfl

The link above is about NFF suspended the activities of your so called independent LMC! NFF dictates what happens in the Premiership, not your LMC who are just a font for running the league. He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Aminu Maigari made it a mandate to be giving pillars all favors available in his bid to make them a fortress in the premiership. Click on the link above and enlighten yourself.

This is ridiculous! Let me summarize what happened for the interest of readers that aren't aware.

10mins to the end of the game, kano pillars fans invaded the stadium and disrupted the match. They beat up Emyimba players and match officials (including the female asist ref on the sidelines). The premiership rules are straightforward; any team that does this will be sanctioned. It will forfeit all its remaining home games, 3 points will be awarded to their opponents and they will pay a fine.

Funny enough, none of this was done to pillars because of Aminu Maigari, the NFF boss. When LMC took action and awarded Enyimba 3 pts, Maigari pulled his strings, set up an NFF appeal committee and got the match rescheduled.

Read that link I posted up there before you reply, because I've got more where that came from.[/quote]
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by toshmann(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
How can govt own soccer clubs in2017? shocked

Soccer clubs should be private enterprises that can stand on their own.

Na wa o.

Nigeria; always disappointing since 1843
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by honeric01(m): 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Don't be naïve!

Read that link I posted up there before you reply, because I've got more where that came from.

Lol, this lie from the bias media house you are quoting has already been disputed. the case of NFF trying to bar the LmC has also been clarified, when LmC hurriedly gave the 3 points to Enyimba, Kano pillars took the case to the FA who had to investigate the issue.. what happened was an encroachment after Kano pillars scored which was evidently proven by Pillars, Enyimba couldn't prove theirs, decision was taken to replay the game on a neutral ground.

I ask you, why did you not win on a neutral ground? we have flogged this case before on this thread, no need duplicating.. just check past comments bro.
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by MaziOmenuko: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
honeric01:

I ask you, why did you not win on a neutral ground? we have flogged this case before on this thread, no need duplicating.. just check past comments bro.

You've flogged the case before doesn't mean it didn't happen.

An Elephant never forgets...

...The Peoples' Elephant never forgets.
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by JEITO: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
Amaechi pay dem dia salary! na to use N19biilion go rent crowd you sabi.

Am just waiting for NLC and TUC rivers branch after dem don bribe their leadership them come rally com dey yan dust. Make we see whether dem too no go protest
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
why should the state govt pay their fees?
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by honeric01(m): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

You've flogged the case before doesn't mean it didn't happen.

An Elephant never forgets...

...The Peoples' Elephant never forgets.

That's why you guys couldn't win on a neutral ground lol..elephant wey dey chop fufu lol
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
Chai this man sha.... Him go dey yarn anyhow xo u too u worse 1st na him wife wey collect billions, nw him too no see money to pay this people... Typical behavior of apthiefs naxo aregbe use our money call K1 during campaign nw him never pay Sept salary, aregbe case better him no dey shout anyhow again him don mellow
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by spankyflex(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tidyman:
They are sponsored by PDP against APC govt of Amechi
oh really?
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by Dexema(m): 7:46am On Nov 02, 2014
donigspain:
Sharks and Dolphins still exist?

Especially that Dolphins wey no dey gree Enyimba to beat them in those good ol' days of Enyimba dominance.angry angry

They were billed to play enyimba this weekend but with the look of things it might be a walkover.
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by honeric01(m): 8:33am On Nov 02, 2014
Dolphins & Sharks players end strike

The Nigeria Premier League outfits have called off their industrial action after they were assured by the government that they would get part of their pay on Monday

Nigeria Premier League teams Dolphins and Sharks players have ended their two-week strike action after being assured from the Rivers State Government that they will be given part payment on Monday.

The players of both clubs stormed the State Government House on Thursday evening to seek audience with the governor Rotimi Amaechi and in the process stopped all vehicular activities in the government office.

Dolphins and Sharks players have not been paid their sign on fees for last season and this season which is just two games away from ending. They are also owed two months regular salary and some match bonuses.

Some of the players informed Goal that they have been living in abject poverty and were unable to shoulder their responsibilities as bread winners of their families owing to the debt they are owed.

Meanwhile the commissioner has charged both teams to approach their remaining games in the NPFL with all seriousness in bid to bring laurel back to the state while also thanking the players for showing their grievances in an orderly manner.

Dolphins are seventh on the log with 54 points from 36 games while Sharks are 10th with 52 points from as many matches.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4111/nigeria-premier-league/2014/11/01/5679821/dolphins-sharks-players-end-strike?ICID=HP_TS_1
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by pyruvated(m): 8:33am On Nov 02, 2014
Amaechi With Apc jaga jaga failur shall remain der portion
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by Ajibel(m): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2014
honeric01:

That's why you guys couldn't win on a neutral ground lol..elephant wey dey chop fufu lol

Another lie from the pit of hades.. We won you guys on neutral ground twice after that.
The champions of champions was won by Enyimba defeating Pillars by 2-0 in Warri with 10 men
Then again, we won you guys in the Super-4 in Abuja in the final match 1-0

Anyway Dolphins have agreed to play today but that wont stop us from caging Emem and getting our 3 solid and pythonic points
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by honeric01(m): 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ajibel:

Another lie from the pit of hades.. We won you guys on neutral ground twice after that.
The champions of champions was won by Enyimba defeating Pillars by 2-0 in Warri with 10 men
Then again, we won you guys in the Super-4 in Abuja in the final match 1-0

Anyway Dolphins have agreed to play today but that wont stop us from caging Emem and getting our 3 solid and pythonic points

Where is the first lie?

Do you know the context of what the comment is based on? we are talking about the match that was replayed.. the KP home game that was replayed in Kogi state which KP won. Gerrit?

so where are the lies?
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by izuafa(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
name their own dem they do so make una pay them their money...me while come November 4th is my birth day friends... happy birth day to my self.....
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2014
But the Nigga just spent 5 billion naira of the money that isnt his to host his fellow party thiefs
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by adeko2: 5:37am On Nov 04, 2014
Sorry boys the issue is that the oga ontop have too many things to attend to, una own na small. Well make we dey look sha o
Re: Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House by tck2000(m): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2019
Nigeria government let go of our football

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Talk Is Cheap” – Oshoala Backs Super Eagles To Disappoint Yaya Toure, On AFCON / West Ham Signs Deal With FC Ifeanyi Ubah / Maradona: "Teams No Longer Fear Argentina.. Nigeria Disgraced Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.