Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,514 members, 7,951,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

Easily Create Basic Mobile Apps For Ios & Android In Minutes - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easily Create Basic Mobile Apps For Ios & Android In Minutes (496 Views)

Blackberry Moving Completely To Android In 2016.. / Easily Create Http Injector Config File Yourself / 5 Best Antivirus For Your Android In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easily Create Basic Mobile Apps For Ios & Android In Minutes by emmalexonline(m): 5:45am On Nov 01, 2014
Emmanuel Akpan
If you want to build an app for one of the popular mobile platforms like Apple’s iOS, Android or even Windows mobile, you must have coding experience and then spend lots of time building and testing your app. If you are not a coder, then you will have to hire people who can code the mobile app for you, which will cost you thousands of dollars.

That’s where Appy Pie come in. It is a cloud-based Mobile Apps Builder that enables anyone with no technical knowledge to create basic HTML5 applications for mobiles and smartphones. There is nothing to download or install. You simply follow instructions on the screen and fill out information where necessary.

To develop your app, click “Create Your Mobile App” from the homepage. Next, select the App Type (Business, Information, Health, Fashion etc), enter the app’s settings (name, logo, layout and color theme), then add/edit App pages (about, contact, services etc) and click Next. In the final stage, to save your app you will have to sign up on the website or sign in with Facebook.
You can then publish your new mobile app to the relevant mobile marketplaces like iTunes or Google Play for Android and monetize your app by enabling ads.

Watch the Video Tutorial Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9It8pw2gN0

(1) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Dead Nokia Phone With Pheonix / I Urgently Need Una Advise / Can I Update My Gioneep4 Jelly Bean To Loliipop Or Do I Update To Kitkat First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.