Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ten Questions To Theists - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Questions To Theists (10456 Views)

TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer / Why Do Atheists Always Debate Theists And God's Existence? / Abortion In Nigeria: Legality, Morality And The Fear Of God (theists, Deists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Questions To Theists by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Pr0ton:

Evolution and the earth's shape are different from the nature. They aint comparable. How? Back then those people didn't believe in evolution even though it existed. Later, they discovered it and started beliving it. In God's case, even not yet discoved people are already beliving Him. They only stared beliving evolution when they discovered it. But the faith in God is different. He's not discovered, yet believe in. He's the work of man imagination. When man stops his madness, He ceases to exist, simple.

Heeeey! Stop the twist!

You said that if people cease believing in God, he ceases to exist just like it were when no one knows about God. (I wonder when).

In the same vein, as at the time people knew nothing about evolution, evolution ceased to exist. Even now, if people were to quench there belief in evolution, it will cease to exist too. So chew your vomit raw.

Again: Life from nonliving thing isn't it your imagination? Can that be proven?

Know that God's existence is without doubt, people have seen vision of heaven and experienced miracles. These are evidences. And dont ask to see vision, after all, you have faith that earth hangs on nothing, even when you ve not gone out of space.

You have faith in evolution when there is no prove of life resulting from nonliving thing. That is PURE faith!

You never saw homo erectus developing into a human, not back then, not now, but you believe it. That means that your faith is more than that of a theist. Tell your brain that truth.

My question isn't about the existence of Christianity. It's about those Christians that the weapon of their enemies has prevailed against. What do you have to say to Christians like that when their Bible promises them sound protection?

Thats the meaning of that verse. No weapon can stamp true xtianity out of existence.

How do you respond to this:

"And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If any one worships the beast and its image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also shall drink the wine of God's wrath, poured unmixed into the cup of his anger, and he shall be tormented with fire and sulphur in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up for ever and ever; and they have no rest, day or night, there worshippers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name."" Rev 14:9-11

Not everything stated in the scriptures are taken literally. Scondly, revelation are largely written in symbolic terms. Rev. 1:1

This is a message to Edom. We read:

[KJV] Isaiah 34:0 And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch. 10 It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever."

Do you see Edom burning in literal flames up till date?

Scriptures atimes use such to signify eternal annihilation.

First, I see no point in you using wikipedia to substantiate your claim of me forcing an erroneus belief on you.

Stop denying the truth, just because your claim holds no water.

I ve told you what omniscient God is, not total, but inherent, but you keep using total omniscience as a basis for your argument. Does that not mean that you are forcing the belief on me?

And, the fact that God doesn't know the future at times disqualifies Him to be Omniscient.

It disqualifies him to be omniscient from your limited definition of omniscience.

If that is how far your brain can understand omniscience, then another sorry for you.

But that you choose not to believe in what wikipedia says on types of omniscience doesnt mean it doesnt exist. It only worsen your condition. However, total omniscience doesnt fit the discription of the bible God, Jehovah.

If that is the limit of your brain, then case closed!

My point is that's logical for good and evil to exist in a natural world. But in supernatural world where a Supreme Good Being exists it's not possible for evil to exists; just as light and darkness can't exist at the same time.

What do you know about the supernatural world? The bible tells us what happens there, and from the bible, evil can exist in heaven cos those who live there are free moral agents.

Just believe it, after all you have faith in all the twoddle spew by evolutionist without your seeing any evidence with your eyes.

Sir, hope you understand that sentence very well, " Do I not [b]fill the heavens and the earth?[b]

And, "He does because He sees everything that happens here"

Oga, I hope you saw my interpretation of that scripture. Stop interpreting scripture in isolation, that is what the devil do.

If He sees everywhere, why did He have to come down from heaven to see what was happening here?

Why did he come down if he is everywhere?

From which location were he when he made the move you are speaking?

You see how you disprove yourself?

God directed his attention there, not that he came down literally. In verse 7, he said again, let us "go down there".

He stooped as it were, just as my earlier post shows.

in some cases God is said to come to a location, but He does this representatively.

But this assertion is nowhere in the Bible.

Tell me one thing there that God foretold? Lets go...
Re: Ten Questions To Theists by Pr0ton: 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
JMAN05:

Heeeey! Stop the twist!

You said that if people cease believing in God, he ceases to exist just like it were when no one knows about God. (I wonder when).

In the same vein, as at the time people knew nothing about evolution, evolution ceased to exist. Even now, if people were to quench there belief in evolution, it will cease to exist too. So chew your vomit raw.

Calm your nerve and re-read my post.

Again: Life from nonliving thing isn't it your imagination? Can that be proven?

The conditions necessary aint available now, as the first living came to being long long ago...(a combination of ch4, h2, h20, nh3, ulteraviolent rays of the sun, lightning, etc etc)

But BTW, that's a concept from abiogenesis. Evolution doesn't explain how life began!

Know that God's existence is without doubt, people have seen vision of heaven

God shouldn't expect us to take visions as evidences for His existence, as a person, in reality, could just be hallucinating (a phenomenon that has no supernatural explanation)

and experienced miracles.

You mean an instance when a person gets ill, visits a pastor who then prays for him who also advises him to take some drugs, and then he recovers?

These are evidences. And dont ask to see vision,

Only a weak mind would take those as evidences...

It's stupid of me to ask for vision for God's existence... Mind you, before I finally became an atheist I asked Him for vision, I prayed and fasted, but nothing happened. How would a loving God not reveal Himself to those who diligently search for Him? - He's imaginary.

after all, you have faith that earth hangs on nothing,

Me? Nothing? When did I tell you so

The earth stays that way by the help of the sun's gravitational force.

even when you ve not gone out of space.

Provide a rocket for me and I will smiley

You have faith in evolution when there is no prove of life resulting from nonliving thing. That is PURE faith!

Bro, your misunderstanding evolution. Evolution doesn't tell us the origin of life, but how life advanced.

You never saw homo erectus developing into a human, not back then, not now, but you believe it. That means that your faith is more than that of a theist. Tell your brain that truth.

Now your wrong here. Remember science is based on evidence, not faith. There are remains of some of these homo species in the lab today (and museums). They have distinguishable similarities with the homo sapiens of today. For example, take a look at a picture of homo heidelbergensis from google and see for yourself how similar they are to we homo sapiens, hence evolving from a common ancestor.

Thats the meaning of that verse. No weapon can stamp true xtianity out of existence.

Smart way Christians distort Bible verses to get around problem.

Not everything stated in the scriptures are taken literally. Scondly, revelation are largely written in symbolic terms. Rev. 1:1

This is a message to Edom. We read:

[KJV] Isaiah 34:0 And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch. 10 It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever."

Do you see Edom burning in literal flames up till date?

Scriptures atimes use such to signify eternal annihilation.

Why, then, does God lie that the fire will be eternal when it will actually not be eternal?

Stop denying the truth, just because your claim holds no water.

I ve told you what omniscient God is, not total, but inherent, but you keep using total omniscience as a basis for your argument. Does that not mean that you are forcing the belief on me?

I insist that there's nothing like inherent omniscience. Omniscience is omniscience; knowing everything. One who doesn't know everything can't be omniscient.

What do you know about the supernatural world? The bible tells us what happens there, and from the bible, evil can exist in heaven cos those who live there are free moral agents.

If from the Bible is how you know that supernatural exists, then arguing with you would be a waste of time...
Re: Ten Questions To Theists by Pr0ton: 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nevertheless smiley

Just believe it, after all you have faith in all the twoddle spew by evolutionist without your seeing any evidence with your eyes.

I should think I've addressed this before.

Oga, I hope you saw my interpretation of that scripture. Stop interpreting scripture in isolation, that is what the devil do.

OK... Like your stubborn, huh?

How about this:

Psalms 139:7-12

"Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea..."

Why did he come down if he is everywhere?

From which location were he when he made the move you are speaking?

You see how you disprove yourself?

God directed his attention there, not that he came down literally. In verse 7, he said again, let us "go down there".

He stooped as it were, just as my earlier post shows.

in some cases God is said to come to a location, but He does this representatively.

sighs... Another way they distort Bible verses.

Tell me one thing there that God foretold? Lets go...

The betrayal from Judas...

The birth of "Emmaneul"
Re: Ten Questions To Theists by freeradical(m): 1:31am On Nov 10, 2014
Kay17:

But Mister, what are spiritual things? how did you know of spiritual things? what is the difference between the spiritual and the physical?!
You wanna know what the spiritual things are? Let's start with a question....What becomes of Kay17 when he bites the dust?
Re: Ten Questions To Theists by Kay17: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2014
freeradical:
You wanna know what the spiritual things are? Let's start with a question....What becomes of Kay17 when he bites the dust?

If it is not a self evident answer, I don't see why you ask me. The simple truth is you can not stand by what you say. Spirits can as well be works of imagination.
Re: Ten Questions To Theists by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2014
Pr0ton:

Calm your nerve and re-read my post.

Your claim was that when people loose there faith in God, he ceases to exist.

In your previous post, you now say that evolution is a different case because people never believed in it because they never discovered it.

1. Who told you that people never discovered that God existed before believing him?

2. Your stand also shows that "evolution existed" even when people have not discovered it. Right?

Is that not my point? why are you guys against theism to the extent that you refuse to unlock that brain?

That people dont believe in something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Let's say that everybody chooses not to believe in evolution, will that affect it if it were true?

So, if people choose not to believe in God, it changes nothing!

The conditions necessary aint available now, as the first living came to being long long ago...(a combination of ch4, h2, h20, nh3, ulteraviolent rays of the sun, lightning, etc etc)

So, this theory has not been tested in a lab and confirmed. Yet people believe it. FAITH FAITH FAITH!

Scientists say that it is HIGHLY improbable that life can result from nonliving thing. Yet people believe it. FAITH even more than the believe in God. impeccable, not so?

Wake up.

But BTW, that's a concept from abiogenesis. Evolution doesn't explain how life began!

If you dont believe in a supernatural intervention, and dont talk about abiogenesis, you are as hilarious as anything I can think of. Who is Ricahrd Dawkins and tell me if he has nothing to do with abiogenesis.

In short, you shouldn't say such, I am looking at you as someone who do not believe in God, not as an evolutionist. Why I delve into abiogenesis and evolution is that it is probably where you will run to. If no, then how do you explain your existence.

God shouldn't expect us to take visions as evidences for His existence, as a person, in reality, could just be hallucinating (a phenomenon that has no supernatural explanation)

Hallucination isn't real, nothing real comes out of it. But vision breeds something out. After Peter's vision, he saw visitors just as he was told. Isaiah's vision led him to proclaim a message he was shown. That is a real thing.

You mean an instance when a person gets ill, visits a pastor who then prays for him who also advises him to take some drugs, and then he recovers?

No. real healing without taking drugs. Also resurrection of the dead.

Only a weak mind would take those as evidences...

It's stupid of me to ask for vision for God's existence... Mind you, before I finally became an atheist I asked Him for vision, I prayed and fasted, but nothing happened. How would a loving God not reveal Himself to those who diligently search for Him? - He's imaginary.

I didn't say you should look for visions. I was showing you that, against your saying that none have evidence of him, some have been shown vision of heaven. That is enough evidence of there belief in God. Even more.

Me? Nothing? When did I tell you so

The earth stays that way by the help of the sun's gravitational force.

Hangs on nothing. Is that english too hard? Is the earth hanging on something?

Provide a rocket for me and I will

Meaning you just believed by faith? You ve not seen with your eyes before, yet you want to see God before you believe.

Now your wrong here. Remember science is based on evidence, not faith. There are remains of some of these homo species in the lab today (and museums). They have distinguishable similarities with the homo sapiens of today. For example, take a look at a picture of homo heidelbergensis from google and see for yourself how similar they are to we homo sapiens, hence evolving from a common ancestor.

So if I show you a picture of Angels from google you will believe it? It means that you yourself have not seen any of this things with your eyes. Your evidence is common picture. Good. Can I show you the picture of heaven so that you can believe? You are still working by faith though not a theist.

Christian Faith has evidence mind you. If the evidence doesn't convince you, that doesn't make it less-evident.

Those evidences is not supported by proved science. Those things cannot be tested in a lab, so what you have can be something else while you cast your trust in it. There is correct doubt on homo erectus. So that belief is heading into extinction.

Remember that homo erectus was not the first to be believed by evolutionists as being where "we" descended from. I dont consider evolution as proved science. Proved science, though not infallible, can hardly change like I see in evolution.

Smart way Christians distort Bible verses to get around problem.

For your mind.

Why, then, does God lie that the fire will be eternal when it will actually not be eternal?

That's what you think.

I insist that there's nothing like inherent omniscience. Omniscience is omniscience; knowing everything. One who doesn't know everything can't be omniscient.

If total omniscience is what your brain can carry, then God is not totally omniscient. The bible never depicted him so.

If from the Bible is how you know that supernatural exists, then arguing with you would be a waste of time...

I wonder who said that. ^^^

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions To Theists by Pr0ton: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
JMAN05:

Your claim was that when people loose there faith in God, he ceases to exist.

In your previous post, you now say that evolution is a different case because people never believed in it because they never discovered it.

1. Who told you that people never discovered that God existed before believing him?

Tell me one discovery.

2. Your stand also shows that "evolution existed" even when people have not discovered it. Right?

Is that not my point? why are you guys against theism to the extent that you refuse to unlock that brain?

Let's say that everybody chooses not to believe in evolution, will that affect it if it were true?

So, if people choose not to believe in God, it changes nothing!

I still say that evolution is far different from God. It's scientific, based on evidence. It was untill its discovery that people started beliving it. That's not the case with God. If you wanna raise any objection, I direct you back to my first post ^^^^

So, this theory has not been tested in a lab and confirmed. Yet people believe it. FAITH FAITH FAITH!

Scientists say that it is HIGHLY improbable that life can result from nonliving thing. Yet people believe it. FAITH even more than the believe in God. impeccable, not so?

Wake up.

At least update yourself before posting craps. So you haven't heard about the possibility of abiogenesis occurance in oil, and many other experiments?

If you dont believe in a supernatural intervention, and dont talk about abiogenesis, you are as hilarious as anything I can think of. Who is Ricahrd Dawkins and tell me if he has nothing to do with abiogenesis.

In short, you shouldn't say such, I am looking at you as someone who do not believe in God, not as an evolutionist. Why I delve into abiogenesis and evolution is that it is probably where you will run to. If no, then how do you explain your existence.

My question is why should I bother about my existence in the first place?

Hallucination isn't real, nothing real comes out of it. But vision breeds something out. After Peter's vision, he saw visitors just as he was told. Isaiah's vision led him to proclaim a message he was shown. That is a real thing.

Man. Again, update yourself before posting craps. Suffice to say, there's no difference between hallucination and vision. And that sounds reasonable to a person who understands hallucination very well.

No. real healing without taking drugs. Also resurrection of the dead.

Tell me one instance.

I didn't say you should look for visions. I was showing you that, against your saying that none have evidence of him, some have been shown vision of heaven. That is enough evidence of there belief in God. Even more.

I find people like you disguisting, sorry to say. Why? It's not you guys that are seeing the heaven, it's another person's testimony. How are you sure that this person isn't suffering from hallucination, or a mixture of hallucination and NDE? If revealing of heaven and hell changes the person, why then does God not reveal to the world too?

Hangs on nothing. Is that english too hard? Is the earth hanging on something?

The sense of hanging on nothing is like the earth having no support at all, but it does, and I have explained that.

More funny, it's your Bible that alleges that the earth hangs on nothing.

Meaning you just believed by faith? You ve not seen with your eyes before, yet you want to see God before you believe.

So if I show you a picture of Angels from google you will believe it? It means that you yourself have not seen any of this things with your eyes. Your evidence is common picture. Good. Can I show you the picture of heaven so that you can believe? You are still working by faith though not a theist.

Christian Faith has evidence mind you. If the evidence doesn't convince you, that doesn't make it less-evident.

Those evidences is not supported by proved science. Those things cannot be tested in a lab, so what you have can be something else while you cast your trust in it. There is correct doubt on homo erectus. So that belief is heading into extinction.

Remember that homo erectus was not the first to be believed by evolutionists as being where "we" descended from. I dont consider evolution as proved science. Proved science, though not infallible, can hardly change like I see in evolution.

You should always read caimly before replying. I believe a not too hot head would post that if he skipped read where I wrote that scientists have the remains of these species... Or you also have the remains of angels and God?

That's what you think.

No objection?

If total omniscience is what your brain can carry, then God is not totally omniscient. The bible never depicted him so.

contradiction
Re: Ten Questions To Theists by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pr0ton:

Tell me one discovery.

Through miraculous manifestation. Even Saul doubted Jesus as the Messiah, and he saw his manifestation. You can ask Behe.

I still say that evolution is far different from God. It's scientific, based on evidence. It was untill its discovery that people started beliving it. That's not the case with God. If you wanna any objection, I direct you back to my first post ^^^^

You said: [size=18]"Back then those people didn't believe in evolution even though it existed."[/size]

Whether it is different or not, the bottom line is - People's belief in something does not affect its existence. I think this is enough. your brain may still not be able to carry this one too.

At least update yourself before posting craps. So you haven't heard the possibility of abiogenesis occurance in oil, and many other experiments?

Life developing from oil? The point is: It is highly improbable for life to develop from nonliving thing. Post your research that faults that assertion. Lets go....

Secondly, you stated that the condition for making that happen is not available. Yes or No? If yes, then it means that you guys just have blind faith in something that cannot be proven.

My question is why should I bother about existence in the first place?

Ask yourself that, maybe your brain is failing you again. Why bother about God's existence then? Isn't that about existence? Why ask for vision of God?

Atheists, Evolutionist, Scientists and Theists bother about existence. You brain will bother about it even if you wont be frank to admit it.

Man. Again, update yourself before posting crabs. Suffice to say, there's no difference between hallucination and vision. And that sounds reasonable to person who understands hallucination very well.

Point out the crabs and tell me why it is so.

Tell me one instance.

No need. You wont believe.

I find people like disguisting, sorry to say. Why? It's not you guys that are seeing the heaven, it's another person's testimony. How are you sure that this person isn't suffering from hallucination, or a mixture of hallucination and NDE? If revealing of heaven and hell changes the person, why then does God not reveal to the world too?

That was not the purpose of that post, it was to clarify you that the post was written. There are churches or juju priests you can go to and confirm supernatural existence yourself. So dont pretend as if you cant do something to check it out.

The thing is, you dont need nor love the truth. You like to remain in the lie.

The sense of hanging on nothing is like the earth having no support at all, but it does, and I have explained that.

No. Rather it means that there is no visible object below that holds/supports it. So answer now: Does it have?

More funny, it's your Bible that alledges that the earth hangs on nothing.

Seems you brain cant carry that meaning too. You dont know what hang on nothing means? Habah!

You should always read caimly before replying. I believe a not too hot head would post that if he skipped read where I wrote that scientists have the remains of these species... Or you also have the remains of angels and God?

It seems you need a spec. Where you sleeping when these words appeared?

I quote:

"You ve not seen with your [size=16]eyes[/size] before"

Have you seen all these remains with your eyes before? Was it not on a picture you saw them? Yes or No oga?

No objection?

Your post seem to me as an angry acceptance of my point. You raised no point against mine, so no need to disturb myself on a statement that has no bearing on what am discussing.

contradiction

Show me the contradiction.

1 Like

Re: Ten Questions To Theists by Pr0ton: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
JMAN05:

Through miraculous manifestation. Even Saul doubted Jesus as the Messiah, and he saw his manifestation. You can ask Behe.

So you call this a proof?

You said: [size=18]"Back then those people didn't believe in evolution even though it existed."[/size]

Whether it is different or not, the bottom line is - People's belief in something does not affect its existence. I think this is enough. your brain may still not be able to carry this one too.

Reason well before posting craps... At bolded, children believe in Santa... Their belief doesn't affect his existence anyway, good one.

Life developing from oil? The point is: It is highly improbable for life to develop from nonliving thing. Post your research that faults that assertion. Lets go....

Secondly, you stated that the condition for making that happen is not available. Yes or No? If yes, then it means that you guys just have blind faith in something that cannot be proven.

Blind faith...? Even a freethinker would take atheist scientists rationally than those who just solely believe in a book whose most writters are unknown, whose most characters have no real life existence... Who have blind faith too.

Ask yourself that, maybe your brain is failing you again. Why bother about God's existence then? Isn't that about existence? Why ask for vision of God?

Atheists, Evolutionist, Scientists and Theists bother about existence. You brain will bother about it even if you wont be frank to admit it.

I had to calm down while posting this... Is my disproving your God's existence annoying you that much?

You just lack an understanding mind when reading people's posts.

Point out the crabs and tell me why it is so.

lol

No need. You wont believe.

Even your first discovery doesn't make sense.

That was not the purpose of that post, it was to clarify you that the post was written. There are churches or juju priests you can go to and confirm supernatural existence yourself. So dont pretend as if you cant do something to check it out.

The thing is, you dont need nor love the truth. You like to remain in the lie.

So then you yourself can't explain/prove the supernatural now, huh?

No. Rather it means that there is no visible object below that holds/supports it. So answer now: Does it have?

at bolded... So that's what hanging means to you

Seems you brain cant carry that meaning too. You dont know what hang on nothing means? Habah!

So the right meaning is the one you gave up there?

It seems you need a spec. Where you sleeping when these words appeared?

I quote:

"You ve not seen with your [size=16]eyes[/size] before"

Have you seen all these remains with your eyes before? Was it not on a picture you saw them? Yes or No oga?

Well then... Let's see who has a faulty brain here:

You've never seen Jonathan with your eyes. You only see him on TV and his pictures on Newspappers. So you don't think/believe Jonathan is the president, huh? Bro argue with your complete senses and stop throwing out posts and insults anyhow like a chronic lunatic. It stains your personality.

Your post seem to me as an angry acceptance of my point. You raised no point against mine, so no need to disturb myself on a statement that has no bearing on what am discussing.

No. You acted like a normal being there by accepting the defeat, because only an abnormal person would still persist in arguing.

Show me the contradiction.

The verses which I gave you from Psalm 139 shows clearly the total omniscience of God, but here you are opposing and contradicting it.

Bye!
Re: Ten Questions To Theists by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 12, 2014
Pr0ton:

Discovery.

Reason well before posting craps... At bolded, children believe in Santa... Their belief doesn't affect his existence anyway, good one.

The bold.

Blind faith...? Even a freethinker would take atheist scientists rationally than those who just solely believe in a book whose most writters are unknown, whose most characters have no real life existence... Who have blind faith too.

They are known.

2. This a discussion between someone who have faith and someone who do not believe faith. He wants to see and prove all pieces.

When your case is considered, it will be considered in the light of no faith, when it cant provide all facts needed, it gets discredited.

I had to calm down while posting this... Is my disproving your God's existence annoying you that much?

Your not thinking up is.

For example?

lol

Is that it?

To you.

Come down here. Bring some money for the 'show'.

You ve started again. If I vex, you will misinterprete it.

You said: "The sense of hanging on nothing is..."

I was just giving you the proper sense of hanging on nothing.

Which is the right one then?

You've never seen Jonathan with your eyes. You only see him on TV and his pictures on Newspappers. So you don't think/believe Jonathan is the president, huh? Bro argue with your complete senses and stop throwing out posts and insults anyhow like a chronic lunatic. It stains your personality.

Your argument would have made sense if it was about realities, not title or position eg "president".

2. The purpose of that post was to clear your eyes to what I said earlier.

You said:

"You should always read caimly before replying. I believe a not too hot head would post that if he skipped read where I wrote that scientists have the remains of these species..."

That was what led to that reply. Now, do you agree that you are the one who that ^^ description fits well?

3. Now, your post above helps: It is now agreed that we don't see all that we believe before believing in them. agreed?

Secondly, that pictures and motion pictures can serve as an evidence. Agreed?

And that bunch of the evidence of evolution you know was not seen face to face with the item?

If all these are true, why will you want to touch all the theistic evidence, see it face to face before you believe?

If you see miracle performed on you TV, you wont believe, you see visions you wont believe. But if you see scientists flying and showing you planets in space, you believe.

Yet you think no measure of faith is involved in believing this things?

No. You acted like a normal being there by accepting the defeat, because only an abnormal person would still persist in arguing.

Persist in arguing what? Did you even respond to my post there. Instead of you to raise a nice argument against mine, you just said it is a distortion. That thought only exists in your mind.

Since you weren't accepting my point there.

You words:

"Smart way Christians distort Bible verses to get around problem."

Why do you consider my post a distortion of the bible?

The verses which I gave you from Psalm 139 shows clearly the total omniscience of God, but here you are opposing and contradicting it.

Bye!

In other words, my words contradicted yours, not that I contradicted myself?

God's attention is everywhere that is what the Psalmist means.

Verse 2 says:

Ps 139:2 NIV

You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.

So he at the outset acknowledge that God observe him from afar.
Re: Ten Questions To Theists by Misogynist2014(m): 7:06am On Nov 12, 2014
Pr0ton:

lol

Bye!
Vast knowledge in:
Atheism leads to agnostic
Agnostic leads to religion
Religion leads to Christianity
Christianity leads to God. sad
Re: Ten Questions To Theists by Pr0ton: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
JMAN05:

Discovery.

The bold.

They are known.

2. This a discussion between someone who have faith and someone who do not believe faith. He wants to see and prove all pieces.

When your case is considered, it will be considered in the light of no faith, when it cant provide all facts needed, it gets discredited.

Your not thinking up is.

For example?

Is that it?

To you.

Come down here. Bring some money for the 'show'.

You ve started again. If I vex, you will misinterprete it.

You said: "The sense of hanging on nothing is..."

I was just giving you the proper sense of hanging on nothing.

Which is the right one then?

Your argument would have made sense if it was about realities, not title or position eg "president".

2. The purpose of that post was to clear your eyes to what I said earlier.

You said:

"You should always read caimly before replying. I believe a not too hot head would post that if he skipped read where I wrote that scientists have the remains of these species..."

That was what led to that reply. Now, do you agree that you are the one who that ^^ description fits well?

3. Now, your post above helps: It is now agreed that we don't see all that we believe before believing in them. agreed?

Secondly, that pictures and motion pictures can serve as an evidence. Agreed?

And that bunch of the evidence of evolution you know was not seen face to face with the item?

If all these are true, why will you want to touch all the theistic evidence, see it face to face before you believe?

If you see miracle performed on you TV, you wont believe, you see visions you wont believe. But if you see scientists flying and showing you planets in space, you believe.

Yet you think no measure of faith is involved in believing this things?

Persist in arguing what? Did you even respond to my post there. Instead of you to raise a nice argument against mine, you just said it is a distortion. That thought only exists in your mind.

Since you weren't accepting my point there.

You words:

Why do you consider my post a distortion of the bible?

In other words, my words contradicted yours, not that I contradicted myself?

God's attention is everywhere that is what the Psalmist means.

Verse 2 says:

Ps 139:2 NIV

You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.

So he at the outset acknowledge that God observe him from afar.

Arguing with you would make no sense. You keep on distorting words to make your wrong right. Your just time wasting.

Nice meeting you anyway. Goodbye!
Re: Ten Questions To Theists by Pr0ton: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Vast knowledge in:
Atheism leads to agnostic
Agnostic leads to religion
Religion leads to Christianity
Christianity leads to God. sad

Perhaps
Re: Ten Questions To Theists by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
Pr0ton:

Arguing with you would make no sense. You keep on distorting words to make your wrong right. Your just time wasting.

Nice meeting you anyway. Goodbye!

Me too.
Re: Ten Questions To Theists by Joshthefirst(m): 6:14am On Dec 10, 2014
Pr0ton:

I believe you were hitting your head on poles while typing this. You were engrossed with the activity that you weren't aware of the stupidity you incorporated into your post.

You say...

It baffles me the way Christians define their god without cautioning any implication accompanying their definition. How would a sane person tell me God created me for His plessure and yet tell me that He would blame me for every mistake I make?

A way I can paraphrase your sentence is to cite a Bible verse that has co nnection with it.

And you will still blame my mistakes? My misbehaving is not of my own will. It's of Him that created me for His pleasure. Every action I make has been programmed into my brain which I exhibit. My going to hell is what the Potter finds pleasure in. I shouldn't question Him because that's the way He wants me to live: sin and go to hell.

You'd argue that He gave me a freewill to choose between life and death. But that doesn't make sense. If I have a freewill then He didn't create me for His pleasure, as I'll be living the life I want and not the one He wants, which is no pleasure at all unless you want to say my going doing wrong and going to hell is His pleasure too... I have no business with you.
Lol. Classic. Blaming God for your mistakes. Putting a verse out of context. Nice.
Re: Ten Questions To Theists by Pr0ton: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2014
Joshthefirst:
Lol. Classic. Blaming God for your mistakes. Putting a verse out of context. Nice.

What verse I'm I taking out of context? Isn't that what the context is trying to explain? We are to accept the fact that we were created with the nature of sin, the ability, the desire to sin, and at the same time the ability to be good. God created everything that does exist; good and evil. For every action that we make, wheather good or evil, God is responsible. For if He doesn't want us to be evil He shouldn't have created evil. But now that He has created evil He surely wants you to be evil. If He doesn't, why then did He create evil?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays Against Those Buying Arms And Sponsoring Killings / Must You Respond To An Altar Call To Be Truly Born Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.