Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,679 members, 7,918,158 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:43 AM

Ladies Beware; Photos And Status Updates Lie! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beware; Photos And Status Updates Lie! (902 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Beware; Photos And Status Updates Lie! by Gorgeous58(f): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
Actually, there's nothing exciting when your boyfriend uploads a photo of you on his Social media profile (Facebook, BBM, Whatsapp, 2go, etc) or writes updates - mentioning your name - about how crazy in love he is with you. It should not move you even one bit. I have seen far too many men uploading photos of their wives and declaring their undying love for them while at the exact minute, are busy declaring their undying love to someone else via inbox. I have no doubt that they do that to very many women. And I personally know far too many relationships that are on the rocks and yet publicly, they are as smooth as a newborn baby's bum. I know married people who do not even share the same bed, who detest each other to a point of openly having affairs while the other knows, yet they uplaod photos of each other on, say, Facebook and speak about how there is no-one else but him/her.

So ladies do not be charmed by someone sending you a "In a relationship with...."request, or should you be mesmerized by seeing your photo uploaded and captioned with "I love her madly". No woman should take that as a proof of being loved or trusting a partner. Actually you should be very annoyed when one sends you "in a relationship with" request especially when it is done to attempt to make you feel important. You are not a child. In fact, this is nothing but witchcraft!

Happy weekend people, may you remain blessed and highly favoured!
Re: Ladies Beware; Photos And Status Updates Lie! by farano(f): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
This one is strong grin
Re: Ladies Beware; Photos And Status Updates Lie! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Actually you should be very annoyed when one sends you "in a relationship with" request especially when it is done to attempt to make you feel important. You are not a child. In fact, this is nothing but witchcraft!
Witchcraft kwa?
Eleyi gidi gan cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Beware; Photos And Status Updates Lie! by teewai3(m): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
ooops!!!
Re: Ladies Beware; Photos And Status Updates Lie! by reaky(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Am yet to c
Re: Ladies Beware; Photos And Status Updates Lie! by tosyne2much(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
Front Page plssss
Re: Ladies Beware; Photos And Status Updates Lie! by vizkiz: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Ladies Beware; Photos And Status Updates Lie! by galadima77(m): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
OP....all this story just to submit one point?

anyways u try...

(1) (Reply)

Things You Learn When Your Lover Cheats On You / 5 Qualities To Look In A Life Partner / Girls, What's Your Top 5 Worst Gifts To Receive From Your Man For Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.