Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,523 members, 7,911,292 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:00 AM

AETI Calls For Test! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / AETI Calls For Test! (14963 Views)

AETI Nigeria Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment / AETI Invitation For Test / Invitation For Psychometric Test By AETI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AETI Calls For Test! by MacMaster01(m): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
wapadunk:
FINALLY! Its worth the wait

congrats, has NBC contacted you?
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by sucroseoff(m): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
rationalmind:

I can feel the pain bro. You must be one of the electrical/mechanical applicants. You guys were over 50. Just 12 of us who studied computer were called.
Even at that, I wondered if I will ever get interviewed. The interviewer spent at least, 25, 30 minutes interviewing one person. I was number 9. Imagine waiting for over three hours before being interviewed.
I remember asking the lady seated beside me if that's how all interviews take ages cos it's my first real interview.
Now that you said the interviewers are lecturers, I think every other thing has fallen into place.
Who asks over 30 questions during interviews? By the time you even manage to get 25 and miss a whole 5, it feels like you just had a woeful performance. Well......
upon all my fumbles, they still sent me a success txt...still hard to believe considerin that I told d interviewer nothing attracts me to d 'job'....maybe it was my sincerity dat made her pass me though...let's see wot Nigerian bottlin coy have for us.congrats guys
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
sucroseoff:

upon all my fumbles, they still sent me a success txt...still hard to believe considerin that I told d interviewer nothing attracts me to d 'job'....maybe it was my sincerity dat made her pass me though...let's see wot Nigerian bottlin coy have for us.congrats guys

congrats bro...

I wasn't called though. Like I did say earlier, I didn't do well during the interview and it would have been a "miracle" of the century if I was called cheesy

And who knows, maybe the fact I still have eight months to the completion of NYSC worked against me.
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by dandaddy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
do u mean AETI had contacted or send text!... Am yet to see mine.
Re: AETI Calls For Test! by MacMaster01(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
dandaddy:
do u mean AETI had contacted or send text!... Am yet to see mine.
yes they did, bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At Long Last, God Has Landed Me Oceanic Bank Job / Graduate Management Trainee Recruitments - APPLY NOW / Dangote Graduate Engineers Training Scheme (GETS).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.