Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

“I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son”- Sir Shina Peters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son”- Sir Shina Peters (2041 Views)

Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" / Actress Susan Peters Is Engaged / I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son--- Sir Shina Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son”- Sir Shina Peters by onlykay(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Popular OAP and Video blogger, Toke Makinwa, hosted legendary music icon, Sir Shina Peters on Hiptv’s ‘Trending’.

The Nigerian Juju musician who was born Oluwashina Akanbi Peters appeared very healthy and lively as he spoke about his life, career and his relationship with his son, Clarence Peters.

‘I would soon be 60, but I believe I am where I’m today by the grace of God. Praying and fasting also helped in sustaining me in the industry. I also owe part of my success to story to Late Fela, for his encouragement and candid advice.

He warned me not to be a one sided musician, but to do something that would be accepted by all- music for all nigerians. That advice helped my acceptability in the whole country and across.”

When asked how he feels about the success of his son, Clarence Peters who has taken nigerian music videos to the next level, the Ogun State born ace musician gushed thus.

“Clearance is from heaven. I call him Yomi. When I look at him, I see myself through him. He is just too much. I’m not saying all these because he is my son. I wish he is not my son, I would have showered him with lot more praises for the great things he has been doing in the music industry.

It was a good combination from Clarion his mother, who’s also a professional in her acting field, and myself. I’m so proud of him.”

Beautiful Anambra State born actress, Clarion Chukwura and Sir Shina Peters were entangled in sweet romance in the 80′s which bore the ace music video director, Clarence Peters.

Aged 31, Clarence is synonymous with top quality musical videos and he has been responsible for stamping the works of lots of musical artistes deep inside our minds with those great musical videos that we just love to watch.

As significant as his success is however, he is one individual who, though having two entertainment icons as parents, has achieved most of what he has without necessarily climbing on their backs.

Re: “I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son”- Sir Shina Peters by blemon44(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
oh my gosh

i f*kced up big time
Re: “I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son”- Sir Shina Peters by cardoso111(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Clarence is unique and the like of papa Quincy Jones!i wish him more heights of success
Re: “I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son”- Sir Shina Peters by Adeoba10(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
blemon44:
WHY WOULD THIS MAN UTTER SUCH?
THERE MUST BE SOMETHING GOING ON
Make u read post b4 u start to comment, u no go do dat, na to dey jump into conclusion after reading d topic, one day una go jump 4 lion's cage

7 Likes

Re: “I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son”- Sir Shina Peters by chimerase2: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
blemon44:
u didn't even care to read de content undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son”- Sir Shina Peters by obua: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
Its Nigerians with their prankster journalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son”- Sir Shina Peters by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
That didn't come out right, op. One would've thought he's regretting having Clarence as a son, without knowing he's actually praising his son. Like one guy here rush comment without reading the post.

1 Like

Re: “I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son”- Sir Shina Peters by AbuMikey(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
blemon44:

Read before You comment Bro.
Read!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: “I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son”- Sir Shina Peters by Kunbee: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
I know he was proud but that came out wrong
Re: “I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son”- Sir Shina Peters by blemon44(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
Adeoba10:

Make u read post b4 u start to comment, u no go do dat, na to dey jump into conclusion after reading d topic, one day una go jump 4 lion's cage

ok bro
let me read

1 Like

Re: “I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son”- Sir Shina Peters by Nonybb: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
Cool
Re: “I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son”- Sir Shina Peters by celeron40(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
blemon44:
Did you read the post?

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Breaks The Internet With Some Erotic #nigeriadecides Videos... 18+ / Task For The Day; Build Your Ideal Partner?? / D’banj Doesn’t Want Any Of You To Know Who He’s Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.