Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,631 members, 7,941,444 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs (1478 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs by ojjp: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
Communication is one of d most important aspects of relationship. My fiancee finds it difficult to exchange msgs wt me. This issue is really botherin me beyond her thinkin. She would tell me i dnt knw hw to compose sms.
Even hpy new month msgs again? she is nice and kind but dis is d only challenge i ve been havin wt her.
Pls i need help frm experienced and matured ppl. It's really eatin me up. What do i do? I'm jst so confused ryt nw.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs by skillzbae(f): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Its no big deal. I love texting, my husby doesnt send text @ all, hw would rather call,drre r pple like dat
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs by opesweet(f): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
She would learn it if she really loves you.
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs by paranorman(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mr man, relax.. Some people just dont do text; lot more a than one.... Does she call you well- like a finacee is supposed to?! Considering the shift from voice calls to text messagin in the global com arena, many people still dont text except it comes really handy... So, if she calls and it makes up for the text, relax.. No need gettin all fussy; no ado about notin..
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
ojjp:
Communication is one of d most important aspects of relationship. My fiancee finds it difficult to exchange msgs wt me. This issue is really botherin me beyond her thinkin. She would tell me i dnt knw hw to compose sms.
Even hpy new month msgs again? she is nice and kind but dis is d only challenge i ve been havin wt her.
Pls i need help frm experienced and matured ppl. It's really eatin me up. What do i do? I'm jst so confused ryt nw.
Thanks in anticipation.
Are you the one that doesn't text or she doesn't text? Your write up is kinda confusing.
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs by ojjp: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
paranorman:
Mr man, relax.. Some people just dont do text; lot more a than one.... Does she call you well- like a finacee is supposed to?! Considering the shift from voice calls to text messagin in the global com arena, many people still dont text except it comes really handy... So, if she calls and it makes up for the text, relax.. No need gettin all fussy; no ado about notin..
She calls but txt for whr. Even she hardly initiate conversation wt me on whatsapp. I ve nt come across a such b4 honestly.
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs by ojjp: 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
MzPreshie:
Are you the one that doesn't text or she doesn't text? Your write up is kinda confusing.
She doesnt txt and each time i protest she would humbly apologised, still nt doin it.
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs by ojjp: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
skillzbae:
Its no big deal. I love texting, my husby doesnt send text @ all, hw would rather call,drre r pple like dat
She is like dat exactly. Even on whatsapp, she would call to continue d chat.
Honestly i dnt find it funny when i send a msg n somebody cant even reply me.
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs by iKillzz: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
Communication is communication. People who rely on text only is because they cannot make voice calls.

Does she call you often? If yes, you're good.
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
ojjp:

She doesnt txt and each time i protest she would humbly apologised, still nt doin it.
Okay.. Maybe she sees it as old fashioned, or something like that. It's really not a biggie if she calls and loves as a fianceè.
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs by Vivly(f): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
iKillzz:
Communication is communication. People who rely on text only is because they cannot make voice calls.

Does she call you often? If yes, you're good.

3310 is back cool :-O
How's Ogugua?
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs by iKillzz: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
Vivly:
3310 is back cool :-O
How's Ogugua?
She's kicking.wink How are you?
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs by paranorman(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
ojjp:

She calls but txt for whr. Even she hardly initiate conversation wt me on whatsapp. I ve nt come across a such b4 honestly.
i see. I know that feelin bro, i have bn dere. You'r one emotional being, aint ya? I had bn in a relatonship where i was the 'initiator' of er'thaing to keep the fire burning. I would be the one sweet-talkin, teasing, romance talks, initiatin lil text chats but sometimes, i think i expect too much. Cut her some slacks and stop worryin urself jare. If she wants you, she'l do the callin and all. She'l learn. Just do ur thingy as her guy and leave the rest.

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs by Vivly(f): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
iKillzz:
She's kicking.wink How are you?
I'm cool. Welcome back.
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs by halmeyd(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Im also guilty of diz o,,,my gf don complain taya bt i stil find it dificult 2 do it.....Glad to knw im nt d only1 allergic to textin
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Find It Difficult To Send U Love Msgs by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 02, 2014
ojjp:
Thanks in anticipation.

I know that feeling bruh.

She's caring and kind, what else really matters?

Would you prefer her to be the rude and uncultured type, who'd make up for her flaws by sending sugar-coated words to you via sms?

Stringing fancy words together can pose as a tedious work at times. Your fiancee could be facing that problem, it's not worth raising an alarm for.

I once dated an 'emotionally cold' girl back in high school. She never texted nor called, hardly said I love you, never identified with gifts etc grin cheesy grin

Well, I couldn't care less, I was guaranteed a kiss during break. I guess that's one positive cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And The Habit Of Consulting Religious Leaders/prophets Before Marriage / How Soon Do You Introduce Your Lover To The World ? / I Want To Overcome This Fear!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.