Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Help Me With NLNG And SHELL Past Questions Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me With NLNG And SHELL Past Questions Please (897 Views)

Dragnet Aptitude Test Questions Please ? / Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here / Cheveron And Shell Scholarships Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With NLNG And SHELL Past Questions Please by blessedvisky(m): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hello NLanders. Please I applied for the NLNG & Shell scholarship. Pls I would appreciate it if any one here can tell me areas where questions are likely to come out, and also areas where I need to read and master before the exam date.. Help out a Bro. I've heard of this section's reputation as one of the most helpful sections here on Nairaland. Thanks in advance.
Re: Help Me With NLNG And SHELL Past Questions Please by DJMONACO(m): 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
I would like to knw if NLNG scholarship is out
Re: Help Me With NLNG And SHELL Past Questions Please by DJMONACO(m): 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
I would like to knw if NLNG shortlist is out
Re: Help Me With NLNG And SHELL Past Questions Please by blessedvisky(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2014
DJMONACO:
I would like to knw if NLNG shortlist is out
shortlist not yet out

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Aptitude Test Preparation Online Class 1 / University Of Ibadan Graduates 7786 Students, 222 First Class / Where Can I Buy This Books At Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.