Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,156 members, 7,880,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video (1015 Views)

Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview / Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir / Here Is The New Video Of Shekau He Looks Really Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video by kilokeys(m): 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
stumbled on this a moment ago cry

Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau allegedly released a video yesterday October 31st saying that the abducted Chibok girls have all converted to Islam and been married off. He said they are never coming back. He denied every talk of a ceasefire agreement with the Nigerian Government as well. Below is the full transcript of the video he released gotten from Premium Times.

“Without wasting time, we hereby send a message to the tyrants of Nigeria and other infidels as well as their world tyrants as a whole in Hausa language.

“You people should understand that we only obey Allah, we tread the path of the Prophet. We hope to die on this path and get eternal rest in our graves, rise up in bliss before our Lord and enter Paradise (quotes from the Koran). Our goal is the Garden of Eternal Bliss. May Allah protect us.

“Oh you followers of constitution, have you forgotten your laws? Since the time we were preaching in Maiduguri, in your constitution in Section 8, verse (paragraph) 2 to 3, in your accursed book called Constitution, which became law for those who are not fair to themselves on earth.“You shamelessly declared in your radio and newspapers that you were fighting those determined to establish an Islamic state.
“Because of that constitution that barred us from preaching in Maiduguri, we moved out and migrated as Allah ordained (quoting from the Koran).
“Have you forgotten that? And it is you today claiming we made truce with you? In what way did we make truce? Which kind of negotiation, with whom? That your Danladi, the infidel like you, who we will not spare and will decapitate if he falls into our hands today?
“Where do we know him, not to talk of him representing us? Who is Danladi on this earth?
“Allah knows everything. Allah is witness (quoting from the Koran).
“Therefore I tell you (that) we have not made ceasefire with anyone. Only battle, hitting, striking and killing with gun which we long for like tasty meal. This what we believe in and fight for.
“Our goal is to see only Koran being followed on earth. This is our focus.
“It is said Chadian President, Nigerian ambassador, the people of Cameroon and us met and agreed on a truce. How? Don’t you know we are still holding your German hostage, always crying. If we wish we hack him or slaughter him or shoot him. We fear no one but Allah. This is our job.
“When did we release Chibok schoolgirls that we seized, those that Shekau who is now talking, seized, brought them and kept them in the place he chose for more than six months now.
“Allah has proved too difficult for the infidel, Allah has proved too difficult for the tyrant, Allah has proved too difficult for the United States, Allah has proved too difficult for a plane called drone, bastard. Allah has proved too difficult for everyone. Allah is mightier than everyone.
“Surprisingly, if the women of Chibok, I mean the mothers of the Chibok schoolgirls and their fathers, if you know the condition your daughters are in today it could lead some to convert to Islam and some to die from grief.

“Don’t you know the over 200 Chibok schoolgirls have converted to Islam? They have now memorised two chapters of the Koran. They have seen themselves in the Books of Luke and John that Christians have corrupted the Bible. Girls from Chibok confessing Islam is the true religion! A six-grader, liars.
“We married them off. They are in their marital homes. (Laughter)
“Fury upon fury. Shekau can infuriate. It is said Shekau is leadership position. Which leadership? Do you think we are practising traditional monarchy? (Laughter). It is the same Shekau whose father is Muhammadu, his son is Muhammadu, his name is Abubakar. It is the same Shekau, he is still the one. Shekau, eat the heart of infidels since infidels want to disobey Allah.
“We did not negotiate with anyone. We did not negotiate with anyone. We did not negotiate with Chad. We did not negotiate with Cameroon. We did not negotiate with Nigeria. We did not negotiate with the Chadian ambassador. We did not negotiate with Africa. We did not negotiate with Asia. We did not negotiate with Europe. We did not negotiate with America. We did not negotiate with the United Nations.
“What is negotiation? We did not negotiate with anyone. It is a lie. It is a lie. We will not negotiate. What is our business with negotiation? Allah said we should not (quoting from the Koran).
“We follow the Koran. We will not be teased by any infidel. Now you don’t know what to do, you want to convince your leaders that are tired of you, that have realised your lies, including your Solomon Dalung, your Abdullahi Wase, your Senator Ndume.

“They are tired of you, they have realised you are deceiving them, you are playing with their intelligence, you just want to protect your own interests. It is bad for you.
“I’m only making this speech for those people who want to convert to Islam. I don’t care whatever you say. What is my business with you? Allah is my focus. I left my parents’ home. I left my mother and my father, I left my relations and joined those who want to practise Islam (quoting from the Koran). And you are trying to deceive people with negotiation.
“I thank Allah. I started with knife and today I have seized more than 20 of our armoured vehicles, they are in my possession.
“It is said Shekau is a position. Bravo to you Orator. Well done to you who studied in Israel. Well done to you the expert in Psychology, well done you expert in Biology, well done you believer in ‘I pledge to Nigeria my country’. This is what you said.
“You pledge to Nigeria your country. Right? Me, me Shekau I pledge to Allah my God. If you don’t know, today you will know.
“I pledge to Allah my God, to be faithful. This is Shekau. Idiot like you!
“This is just my speech in brief.
“You should repent and turn to Allah and follow the Koran. You should follow the Koran. You should follow the Koran. You are so unfortunate as to be preventing those who follow the Koran obeying Allah. “It is a lie. It is a lie. Whoever refuses to listen will be dealt with by Allah.”

these guys r hardwired in thier thinking... they believe so much in thier course.. its scary.
Re: Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video by Infomizer(m): 12:18am On Nov 02, 2014
The cat that has nine lives...To think that I 'nearly' believed this e-diot was dead! Men! These guys are lost...and the sad thing is the violence they're inflicting on others as a result of their being lost! smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 02, 2014
I will blantly tell u terrorist like bh as never accept ceasefire.......dos goats can never accept ceasefire.........just wipe dem off.......everytime dy finish raiding a particular village,ppl will say dy moved towards a particular forest.......my question:why haven't dy order total bombing of those forests.....abii we no get all those jet way dy throw bombs way I dy see 4 aljezeera bomb d forest totally nd let's see dea next hideout
Re: Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video by PROCTOR: 1:15am On Nov 02, 2014
I tot they said he is a ghost now
Re: Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video by kilokeys(m): 1:48am On Nov 02, 2014
shekau might be dead for real...
but his manhood legacy still remains
his ideology still thrives in the hearts of his followers..

just when i tot we were done with these guys cry
Re: Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video by nacon(m): 5:13am On Nov 02, 2014
this guy is good.well composed.
Re: Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video by wordcat(m): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2014
Walahi this man called Shekau dey visit nairaland. The man dey hear everything wey we dey talk abt him for here.
Re: Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video by kilokeys(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
wordcat:
Walahi this man called Shekau dey visit nairaland. The man dey hear everything wey we dey talk abt him for here.
u be im computer analyst?
Re: Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video by Pavore9: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
How can one believe he will achieve 'Eternal bliss' through committing violence Any religion that upholds this belief is a murderous sect!
Re: Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video by Isiterere(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
someone that pledge to continue fighting until death comes , why can't the Presidency give order for the needful to be done ?
Bokoharam will not and cannot accept any seize fire , it's against their ideology.

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video by kilokeys(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
Isiterere:
someone that pledge to continue fighting until death comes , why can't the Presidency give order for the needful to be done ?
Bokoharam will not and cannot accept any seize fire , it's against their ideology.

ALL IZZ WELL

the guts amazes me..

they are better prepared on their course than most politicians
Re: Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video by zekki: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
Married them out without the consent of their parent that practice is not in islam.
Re: Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video by Frankenstein: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
Rants of a mad subhuman.
Re: Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video by mactonnyso: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Shekau and his bros. in BH have a walking corpse syndrom, dead or alive.
Re: Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video by Horus(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WBnDLDLwU8

[size=15pt]Shekau Speaks On Fake Ceasefire And Abducted Chibok Girls[/size]
Re: Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video by SOUNDKING: 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
Jehovah alone has d final say.
Re: Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video by wordcat(m): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
grin so the man get computer ni grin

kilokeys:

u be im computer analyst?
Re: Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video by Adubiaran(m): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
omo men... see ranting... i just pray God should intervene ...
Re: Transcript Of "Shekau’s" Threatening Video by Candyrain(m): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
I can conclude that Ahmad Sakilda is right from the interview he gave yesterday on BH from what this Shekau said in his video.

(1) (Reply)

Seun You Are Biased And Your Nairaland Has Double Standards Unless... / What If President Jonathan's Foster Daughter Faith Sakwe Was Among Chibok Girls? / VIDEO: How Blocked National Assembly Member Jumped Gate To Run For Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.