Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,694 members, 7,918,179 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:03 AM

An Open Letter To The Chief Judge Of Lagos State Judiciary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To The Chief Judge Of Lagos State Judiciary (1291 Views)

Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) / V.P Osinbajo Receives Chief Judge Of Nigeria & Chief Justices In State House(pix / Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To The Chief Judge Of Lagos State Judiciary by lagoscrimefree: 2:20am On Nov 02, 2014
01/11/2014

Re: ALLEGATION OF FRAUD BY THE AUDITOR OF LAGOS STATE JUDICIARY : MR. BANIRE
I am writing this petition to your honourable Lordship as an awareness and for your urgent intervention to the fraud in the Lagos State Judiciary.
My Lord Sir , the record has shown that Mr. Banire, the auditor of the Lagos State Judiciary has been in that position for years if not up to 10 years or more. He was posted from Alausa to take up the position then and till now he still remain the auditor.
My lord sir, we are aware that the CJN Cup is rightly going on in Delta State in which the Lagos Judiciary Football team are part of competitor of the game.
However, your lordship approved the sum of 3.4 million naira plus as an upkeep for the players and the officials in the ongoing CJN’ cup. To my utmost dismay, Mr. Banire, the auditor requested to disemburse only 2 million naira and go away with 1.4 million naira plus. I cannot imagine such to happen at the temple of justice in which your Lordship is the head. However, After much baragin from the top officials of the football team and the so called Mr. Banire; the auditor settled to four hundred thousand naira plus out of 3.4 Million Naira.
This letter is necessary because I see this as part virus affecting Nigeria as a country and also one of the viruses that is affecting the Lagos State Judiciary. I pondered over it that where is the justice when the temple of justice has become temple of injustice where the players suffering and struggling to make sure the the CJN cup is won are in Delta state without their family while the Lagos sitter ; Mr. Banire would illegally take 400 thousand naira plus out of the whole 3.4 million naira plus. This is totally fraud in the high reputable organisation like Lagos State Judiciary. And to my awareness, such practise has been for a very long time without anyone to checkmate the auditor.
My Lord Sir, I would suggest a secret investigation of this allegation by separate interrogation of the member of the Lagos State Judiciary football team officials in Delta State at same time, for the confirmation of this indecency by the Auditor; Mr. Banire.
Thanks you very much my Lord for your action towards this.

Oluwasegun Johnson
For: LagosCrimeFree
CC; The Chief Registrar, High Court of Lagos State.
Re: An Open Letter To The Chief Judge Of Lagos State Judiciary by Amthol(m): 3:36am On Nov 02, 2014
i hope this letter is acted upon undecided
Re: An Open Letter To The Chief Judge Of Lagos State Judiciary by lagoscrimefree: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2014
hard copy would also be sent
Re: An Open Letter To The Chief Judge Of Lagos State Judiciary by talktimi(m): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2014
The FG led by Gej is too corrupt that's why this thing happen

(1) (Reply)

Watch President GEJ Declaration Live / President Goodluck Jonathan’s Achievements / These 13 Families Rule The World: The Shadow Forces Behind The NWO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.