Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,745 members, 7,965,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:33 PM

My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me (1525 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by lyrrical: 5:39am On Nov 02, 2014
we met on facebook after i had been now single for about a year after an ex and i broke up and i decided it was time to find a new companion, looked around on facebook for some one who reminded me of her in body shae cause that was one of the favorite attributes i loved about the former girlfriend.

we finally met up and from the first day i met her she was so beautiful i fell in love and wanted to date her immediately, she agreed after about 2 days and we were now an item, i had promised her i would register her into a pageant cause school was on strike so to keep her busy i made sure she entered that pageant, spent so much on her to get her ready for the pagent although she did not win but just to show her how much i cared for her.

when we started dating one day i walked into the house and she taught i had caught her on the phone which i didnt and she started confessing that i should not be annoyed, but i played along for her to reveal that she does runs that her parents are poor that her mum and dad dont work and as the first daughter of an igbo family she had to provide, so she was accustomed to meeting men and getting them to give her money, this really pained and touched me and i vowed that she will never have to worry that i for now cant take care of her whole family but at least let me take care of her while she was in her final year so she could concentrate and when she is strong enough she can now start providing for her family so she would not be distracted in school being it was her final year.

everyday we spoke on phone thats if she was not with me. one day wanted to take her to a family gathering and the way she dressed was so trampish i had to leave her at home. and i decided that day that when next i go abroad i will buy he clothes. that opportunity came and i remmber how i walked up and down oxford street in london to make sure she got a good selection of clothing to the tune of atleast 500 pounds and when i went to new york i topped it up with a few t shirts too.

she Got pregnant one time but refused to keep it as she said in igbo land first daughter and child that she cant have child before marriage and that she had not finished school and she did not want to be walking around with a big tummy so she aborted it

this girl never lacked, as i payed for everything for her in her final year, i payed her accommodation in school, i payed her fees both school and exam, i payed any health problem she had, dentist doctor, i took her to all the best events and restaurants and tourism spots in town

Of recent my business started experiencing a lot of problems things were not going well at all and i spoke to her and told her that lets move abroad, that it will be better for the business and also for when we want to have children as London takes care of medical and free schooling for kids, she agreed, so i sold everything i had to make the trip my car all my belongings just so i could have enough money to set us up.

on getting their London had its own challenges, the business that i came to do was tough and i started having trouble with my staff in Nigeria, before i knew it my staff betrayed me and my business collapsed.

next thing is that she was having rent problems with her home and so she moved back to school claiming she wanted to finish one or two things, at this time she had now graduated or at least finished her final exams. she tried to meet me to also pay some stuff for her brother and i told her i could only handle her that i too have a son from a previous marriage and he two needs my financial attention, and i asked her what about your dad, anytime i mention the dad into this picture she would always get angry, one day God being good, the church dashed her father a brand new car and thinking he would have started doing some car hire service to foot some of the bills of the house he never did
once again she tried to lean on me financially and i rfused and we got into an argument in which i said her father was a lazy man that he would rather allow his only daughter to go out prostituting to feed the family than to work, she got angry and we settled. Another time such took place again and i called her father a lazy man again we bounced back from that.

the final trip to england to go and st up London when my business collapsed on me, we argued on the phone cause she would say she is in school but alll i keep on hearing was yaba costain yaba costain at the back ground on the phone and she schooled in Osu in ogun state she would dny it, and she also had a phone which she claimed was nt hers and belonged to her friend but one day the phone accidently rang me and she did not know and was talking, i called her on her other phone and asked her if she was with the phone and she said no and i had to ask her why was sh lying to me,

As i was continuing while in Uk we had a fight again and once again it was her wear abouts that was causing the argument again, next thing she screamed at me for the first time and i knew something was definately now wrong. a few days later we spoke and she now said, bare in mind that this is he person i had introduced to my parenst that i wanted to marry, she now said..... cause its a lot to type that went on i was speaking to a friend on facebook and i decided to just post the chat so you can read on this is what me and a friend discused

the day i knew there was trouble i called her and he told me some thing she said she cant marry a person like me, that the way i behave that i am always abusing her parents that i look down on her parents that i am even quarreling with my son that the reason all my staff betrayed me is cause of my attitude, and that when i bought clothes for her that i used to tell her what to wear and what not to wear that when i bought the clothes from london she wanted to go show her friends in school and i did not let her and when she thinks of all that that she cant marry my kind of person and that she hates me

her father does not work, i provided her money for everything, even when the church gave the dad a car he still refused to work, and the financial pressure of her was totally on me which i did not mind, but next thing she wanted me to pay for her brothers school fees she wanted me to also pay for the rent fo their house thats when i called her father a lazy man, that he would prefer his daughter to go out fucking than to go get himself some type of income

Bro u are better off , good riddance to bad rubbish

secondly if you know how i suffered for those clothes remmeber that time we met at steam bar, that time i went shopping for clothes for her to the tune of almost 500pounds i remember walking up and down oxford street for 3 days cause of her, would buy stuff return it when i saw a better shop sef, got back to Lagos she wanted to take them to school, i told her no cause these were not cheap clothes its not what you wear to class that the last time when i wanted to take her to my family house if you see how she dressed even a prostitute dressed better than her and i could not take her so thats why i bought the clothes, but she wanted to wear those clothes for her Friends and never for me, even one time she took some of the tops to school cause anytime she wore it for me atleast once then i would allow her to carry the one she wore just in case she was wearing them for someone else so atleast she wore it for me first,
next thing i am hearing that she says she hates me cause of the way i used to administer clothes to her

I don't understand why u can be with such a person bro , abi na jazz she do u ?!! That's the only thing I can make of it .
This isn't love it's blindness !
There's so many God fearing, decent ladies out there , especially in UK here .
They'll be throwing themselves at ur feet
Trust me bro , give it time

there was one day my mum and her new husband invited us over the jeans she wanted to wear was on of the jeans i bought for her it was too sexy was more for night club outing not family gathering, that day she said i want to control her life that i dont want her to wear what she wants, i told her your going to my mums house not a night club that is it that she wants my mum new husband to be looking at her ass or what and thats how she came out with i am telling her always what to wear, this girl does not know how to dress, if your friend got attracted to her its cause of how i was dressing her, look at her profile what you will notice is that there was a time she used to dress like a tramp its when she met me that the dressing started changing

such in a short time when u look back , u'l be like wetin do me that time .

i just want to tell you everything so where ever i did wrong i want you to tell me
when i came that i gavê you the mags,mi will call her she will say she is in school but i am hearing yaba costain at the back
Bro wat u did wrong was meeting such a lowlife LovePeddler
she claimed that a particular phone belonged to her friend, and that she had returned it the phone 5 minutes later accidently called me she did not know and she was talking to her friends
all this was due to so much mistrust that i was always watching her movements cause i wasnt sure of her at all
So thank u God that u didn't end up marrying her
Would u rather marry a slut that will cause shame to u and ur family
She might even give u bastards
Or u come back home one day and u see some guy banging her

lastly that faithful day when she said she could not marry me, that same period my staff had betrayed me and closed my office leaving me starnded in uk so all the website jobs i could get were lost and i used to confide in her and let her know how things were going for me in uk, with all that was going on and the pressure and what she said we got in a serious argument and i posted some very nasty stuff about her on facebook cause at that point i knew she had betrayed me

and me myself made it worse by posting that message, i did not post it to her wall i nboxed about a 100 people that commented on various things on her wall to let them know she was a slut she uses people she takes cocaine, and she had had an abortion, i did it out of jelousy and anger but relaised a day later the impact of what i had did
i begged and begged and begged
even my uncle begged her she did not gree
this could not have been more than 1 month ago she refused holding to you see what am talking about your attitude that she claims am the kind of guy that can pour acid on her face and now barely a month from that day she is preganant ke

i was under so much pressure i was taking losses from business, the logistics of what i came to do here was challenging evenremember i called yous ef to ask if i could stay at yours one time, my staff were giving me hell and destroying my business, and then you have this cow that instead of being supportive was just making matters worse, i just snapped and throw that thing on facebook cause from experience i know betrayal when i see, it, but...okay bro
Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by Chanchit: 6:02am On Nov 02, 2014
I don't even understand this Op, by this ur whole write up sef, I can see u have attitude problem, why is everybody betraying you, go and check ur self. The girl took a very bold step by dumping ur sorry a$s.

7 Likes

Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by Sanguine(f): 6:13am On Nov 02, 2014
This story is too long abeg!
You better thank your stars say you escape from this one chance wey you take ya eye korokoro enter!

2 Likes

Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by decode55(m): 6:13am On Nov 02, 2014
even if she chooses to become an official hoe or stripper when she dumps you,

[size=20pt] its not ya business! [/size]

Learn to mind ya business undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by Asek1(m): 6:26am On Nov 02, 2014
How do ai classify this one
"So long a letter" or "Stories that touch"
Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by pyyxxaro: 6:31am On Nov 02, 2014
Your story long sha

The babe won do you wetin God do snake for Bible

This is the END of SOLOMON GRANDY cry
Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by iamrealdeji(m): 7:10am On Nov 02, 2014
A ho will always be a ho,your girl is a ho,a pro at that

4 Likes

Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by iamrealdeji(m): 7:12am On Nov 02, 2014
A ho will always be a ho,your girl is a ho,hoes don't love,they just want the money and drive you sick like ambulance
Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 02, 2014
The OP get his own problem.

1 Like

Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by Afrok(m): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2014
Damn... If I can devote the time I used in reading this story to reading my textbooks, oboi... Nah multiple success be that wink.
Well op I'll only say U loved with ur heart without going with ur brain shocked. Moreover, who does all these financial helps again? Take care of the girl, family and other expenses? Mehn... If her family can't take care of her, I ain't santaclause coz after paying her bills through school, u'll still pay her dowry and spend alot during the wedding.

Op just thank God sha, coz na international olosho U wan marry. Once a soldier is always a soldier cool. Learn from this and move on, I think u've already done that. Ur ex is ur past, so nothing about her is ur business again.

3 Likes

Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by iceberylin(m): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2014
[size=20pt]şo āmoŋg āll tђę, ųķ,loŋdoŋ ęųŗopę bābęş ŋā įgbo gįŗl yoų çāŗŗy... į węęp grin[/size]
Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by eightsin(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2014
Op, u wanna turn a known runs girl to a wife?? As in u know fully well her line of duty yet you want put am for house n travel abroad and you think her runs will stop after marriage. You try for her sha but you too get ur own wahala... you're too controlling man. you buy clothes give person n u no gree make she wear am the way she likes. Nawa.

1 Like

Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by ednut1(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2014
which kind mumu story be dis. cant even comprehend wetin he dey yarn and too long self
Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by boxer022(m): 7:41am On Nov 02, 2014
My brother I understand exaclty everything you hust said even though they were very long. I believe that the reason why you carried her financial responsibility was because you really loved her. I must tell you the truth, she never loved you, she used you as her mugu while she continues misbehaving. If she really loved you she would have adapted to the change that you were putting her through. Saying that you have bad attitude and for that reason not been able to marry you is wrong as you reacted to the frustation she was putting you through.I am glad that she dicided to go because she is not a wife material at all.Whatever she does now should not bother you. Move on with your life and I pray that your business will be revived so that you can be happy once more.

3 Likes

Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by Isiterere(m): 7:42am On Nov 02, 2014
just like the op, the post is senseless and rubbish.
Just a rant of a psycho.
Learn to write better pls.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 02, 2014
Sorry, I couldn't read the whole stuff. Man, it was toooo long and kinda looks boring. But from your topic, I'd say 'wetin consign you?'. If she's pregnant for another guy after dumping you, shouldn't you be thankful it wasn't while you were dating and she might extend the responsibility to you? Bro, move on jare.

1 Like

Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by iamrealdeji(m): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2014
And I'm sure she's one of the contributing factors for the downfall of your business,you were just rising as a business man and you introduced her expenses into a premature business,pulled out money anyhow and loved too much that you couldn't concentrate fully on your biz,read business books,meet up with consultants,premature businesses need undivided attention,don't forget a woman that comes for your money will surely leave if the biz is not moving as it used to,so,move on with your life by concentrating more on your biz,forget about marriage for now since you have a kid,and gather momentum before you go into it again

1 Like

Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by Laird(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2014
NEVER TRY TO CHANGE A RUNS GIRL OR MAKE HER A WIFE

FROM EXPERIENCE
Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by AnodaIT(m): 8:55am On Nov 02, 2014
If this story was a movie, I will just watch trailer and delete it
Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by VocalWalls: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2014
You loved a hoe ? Are you a farmer ?

Good Ideas are like,...... "BABIES CRYING IN A CHURCH".
They must be carried out QUICKLY

1 Like

Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by Chidonc(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2014
Andy is that you?
Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by lyrrical: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
i have now been called by a mutual friend of the guy dating her frat brothers that i should leave her alone and move on, this is very painful too me very painful as she used me foolishly, am hurting and its very hard to let go, i dont want to let go and am finding it hard to belive she is pregnant, maybe the guy is just saying that so that i will want to leave, my family thinks am crazy, my friends too, everybody is saying move on, dont i desrve to be happy did i not suffer enough for her,
Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by iKillzz: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
Wtf did I just read?
Re: My Exgirfriend Is Pregnant For Another Guy Less Than 1 Month Aftershe Dumped Me by smartigo: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
^^^
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders How Can I Be Free From This Girl? / Passing By A Group Of Men Drinking: Lion's Den Experience / 10: Things Every Lady Must Know Before She Turn Twenty Five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.