Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,959 members, 7,890,172 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Things My Mother Taught Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Things My Mother Taught Me (1086 Views)

See What My Mother Did!!! #AfricanParents Ehn! (+PIC) / Things Nollywood Taught Me... / Why I Slept With My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things My Mother Taught Me by kuntakinte(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2006
THINGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME
*My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE-"If you're going to kill each other do it outside-I just finished cleaning."

*My mother taught me RELIGION-"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

*My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL-"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to kick you into the middle of next week."

*My mother taught me LOGIC-"Because I said so, that's why."

*My mother taught me FORESIGHT-"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case your in an accident."

*My mother taught me IRONY-"Keep laughing and I'll *give* you something to cry about."

*My mother taught me OSMOSIS-"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."

*My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM-"Will you look at the dirt on the back on your neck!"

*My mother taught me STAMINA-"You'll sit there till all that spinach is finished."

*My mother taught me about WEATHER-"It looks as if a tornado swept through your room."

*My mother taught me how to solve PHYSICS PROBLEMS-"If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming towards you; would you then listen."

*My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY-"If I've told you once I've told you a million times-Don't Exaggerate!!!"

*My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE-" I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

*My mother taught me about BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION-"Stop acting like your father."

*My mother taught me about ENVY-"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."

THANKS, MUM!
Re: Things My Mother Taught Me by nike4luv(f): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2006
aww, cheesy cheesy
Re: Things My Mother Taught Me by richpitt(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2008
it gt to be a joke cos i noe ur mum can do better lol

Re: Things My Mother Taught Me by romsky: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2008
I luv ma mama
Re: Things My Mother Taught Me by sylve11: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2008
I love ma mama.

(1) (Reply)

Studying Is Better Than You Think / What Oo? / The Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.