Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,350 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland (31376 Views)

17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST / Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) / What Girls Love Most In Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by ggrin(f): 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
nickz:
sadsad what have i done??
Whysadsad
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
ggrin:
shockedshockedshockedlipsrsealed
Lemme run for ma lifegrin
Run to where undecided
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
Princecalm:
the only reason guys lust over girls is just because of beauty because the are yet to know other things such as her character or other things.
100 likes!

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
Well, it has been fun here since I became a member and it couldn't be more fun without some amazing set of peeps

These niggas surely deserves recognition, since I have no diary, lemme do it here sad

MA nigga from the east coast iceberylin, always picking a spot at the first post wif that annoying font making reading his comments almost impossible undecided

Neldrizzy.. Cool nigga, doesn't make or attract trouble. Just focused on keeping it moving smiley

Tosyne2much keeping it real since the birth of Christ grin Jokes not with his Vaseline cheesy Read a post saying you ain't creating another thread this month. Don't mind bashers jareh! You should be used to all of it by now

Chibwike, Fine boy that always gets missberrypop5 tripping cheesy love ya comments bud. Buh they sometimes seems to be drifting towards woman wrappering sad

Assfreak ma nigga, love the way he handles stuff with every maturity. Ma kinda nigga wannabe sad He's the reason why I'm in most threads

Ma real gee naijaboiy, making do.pe comments Everly. He never disappoints. Fine boy wey dey make friends, if he's yet to comment on a thread, the thread no dey make sense grin I love you bruh, #Nohomo. A friend with weed is a friend indeed smiley

Rapzino ma nigga, you can never be forgotten, funny dude, fellow introvert smiley Congrats on your admission BTW smiley
Kevingraphics
3coins
Kiddabblingz
Davep
I see y'all too
The list goes on and on.. I can't remember everybody. Not forgetting the ladies

Pretty Marieolae, beauty wif brain... I call her the gorgeous one grin always navigating me all over nairaland since time Immemorial. Though she seems to be slacking on that lately sad
Kachisbarbie, nwa bu asa grin your hubby is just lucky to have such an intelligentsia. I've been longing to see your son BTW smiley
Beautiful Sarimah, where you at I miss you sad
Jennimma, Our miss nairaland to be. She's got everything it takes, I needn't write much. Just vote for her, Thanks in advance smiley
Lovely destante... I honestly don't know what to write, There's nothing I'll write here that I've not written before sad
Softsparkyy, #kisses .. You know why smiley
Ggrin
Rozzay

Etc. Love y'all smiley

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 12:14am On Nov 03, 2014
valmunich:
Well, it has been fun here since I became a member and it couldn't be more fun without some amazing set of peeps

These niggas surely deserves recognition, since I have no diary, lemme do it here sad

MA nigga from the east coast iceberylin, always picking a spot at the first post wif that annoying font making reading his comments almost impossible undecided

Neldrizzy.. Cool nigga, doesn't make or attract trouble. Just focused on keeping it moving smiley

Tosyne2much keeping it real since the birth of Christ grin Jokes not with his Vaseline cheesy Read a post saying you ain't creating another thread this month. Don't mind bashers jareh! You should be used to all of it by now

Chibwike, Fine boy that always gets missberrypop5 tripping cheesy love ya comments bud. Buh they sometimes seems to be drifting towards woman wrappering sad

Assfreak ma nigga, love the way he handles stuff with every maturity. Ma kinda nigga wannabe sad He's the reason why I'm in most threads

Ma real gee naijaboiy, making do.pe comments Everly. He never disappoints. Fine boy wey dey make friends, if he's yet to comment on a thread, the thread no dey make sense grin I love you bruh, #Nohomo. A friend with weed is a friend indeed smiley

Rapzino ma nigga, you can never be forgotten, funny dude, fellow introvert smiley Congrats on your admission BTW smiley
Kevingraphics
3coins
Kiddabblingz
Davep
I see y'all too

Marieolae
Kachisbarbie
Sarimah
Jennimma
Destante
Ggrin
Rozzay

Etc. Love y'all smiley
Thanks man...

I love you back #NoHomo...

Weed brings us together cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 03, 2014
valmunich:

Kevingraphics
3coins
Kiddabblingz
Davep
I see y'all too

Marieolae
Kachisbarbie
Sarimah
Jennimma
Destante
Ggrin
Rozzay

Etc. Love y'all smiley

I hail you o, my chairman. You get mouth like ponponpon. You too much jor.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 03, 2014
Am sorry I haven't been here to appreciate all those who love me. I love u all, thank u sweets.
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by CreamyBanana(m): 12:58am On Nov 03, 2014
My life is ggrin.

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by CreamyBanana(m): 1:34am On Nov 03, 2014
ggrin:
1.The most craziest fellow on NL andyblaze,guy u. rock NL world cool alobam grin
2.My sexuality queens,princesses,empress...madam rozzay kiss mr xsenga lipsrsealed mama irunobo lipsrsealed eroticangelina cool
3.Kingtom Dan choba jubaiturui mutunhugu ajoule
cihopioka gringringrin
4.Mr gooci kiss,evang nickz grin(god's bless ur ministrylipsrsealed),elder vizkiz cool, ashawo creamybanana
5.My NL crush frankben embarassed (abeg who help me see am)
6.This stubborn boi iceberylin angryangry
7.Valmunichundecided
8.Mrs epistle mizmycoli lipsrsealed
9.Mr seun osewa cheesy
10.Chibwike my alobam cheesy
11.Andyblazeyansh,andyblazespirit,andyblazeghost,boomba sadsad

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by franugo(m): 5:20am On Nov 03, 2014
1miccza:

I think say you be don dada for the language naa

4 where. I only sabi ibo n kwale o...my hair still short 4 these 2 sha but e long pass my yoruba hair wella
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 03, 2014
franugo:

u rili luv me
yes na cheesy
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 03, 2014
MrCork:

.....see yor head like over grown baby donkey....muss u homebase females all ways ansa questions with a questions?

...and then u complain u can't find a man on nairaland!
undecided
ok
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 03, 2014
assfreak:
shocked.

shocked. grin
I love you too, my eroticangelina spexmandemus kumus lagrubus (language of Love)
lol kiss which kyn language b that?
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by nickz(m): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2014
ggrin:
Whysadsad
why what??
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by chucky234(m): 6:55am On Nov 03, 2014
Bunchersstab:
My luv, my wifey, my passion, my hrt desire Khiaa, who else do u guys think i will luv? kiss kiss kiss

I like my home-boy Mancade5, he alwaz call spade a spade.
Jbluv55 & kingtom una too much.
Chucky234 & freecocoa couples made in heaven...
*Me luv all of una*
Sharp guy
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 6:57am On Nov 03, 2014
valmunich:

Kevingraphics
3coins
Kiddabblingz
Davep
I see y'all too

Pretty Marieolae, beauty wif brain... I call her the gorgeous one grin always navigating me all over nairaland since time Immemorial. Though she seems to be slacking on that lately sad
Kachisbarbie, nwa bu asa grin your hubby is just lucky to have such an intelligentsia. I've been longing to see your son BTW smiley
Jennimma, Our miss nairaland to be. She's got everything it takes, I needn't write much. Just vote for her, Thanks in advance smiley
Lovely destante... I honestly don't know what to write, There's nothing I'll write here that I've not written before sad
Ggrin
Rozzay

Etc. Love y'all smiley
my nigga val, much respect bro, we de feel u for capital city here...... Ur name is evrywhere here....i went to a chilin spot almost a week ago, I was suprisd wen i over heard some guys discusin abt valmunich of NL...
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by yinkeys(m): 7:03am On Nov 03, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Let's know who you love here, and why you love them!

And when I say love, I don't only mean romantic love.. friendly love, brotherly/sisterly love.. or you just admire them and the way they are.

Share with us, and let that person know you love them smiley Happy Sunday.

1. Jarus - an intellectual who I wished was my mentor, his academic & life achievements inspire me. Too bad i feel like am like the near-miss guy(potential with no luck)
2. RedEboe - a natural player, knows how women are wired. He has a phd in the female department. I learnt a thing or two from him
3. MizMyColi - friendly nairalander
4. Eroticangelina - !!!!!!!!!!
etc

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by yinkeys(m): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2014
In short, dem plenty. Can't list all of them
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 7:11am On Nov 03, 2014
naijaboiy:

Thanks man...

I love you back #NoHomo...

Weed brings us together cool
Lol grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by ggrin(f): 7:12am On Nov 03, 2014
naijaboiy:

Run to where undecided
NL marketgrin
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 7:12am On Nov 03, 2014
valmunich:

Kevingraphics
3coins
Kiddabblingz
Davep
I see y'all too

Ggrin
Rozzay

Etc. Love y'all smiley

Everyone said am annoying, now my main man also said same. .. embarassed
No wahala sha
New font loading........ ...
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by ggrin(f): 7:14am On Nov 03, 2014
valmunich:

Kevingraphics
3coins
Kiddabblingz
Davep
I see y'all too

Ggrin the sweetest girl on NL,love you plenty dear kisskisskiss
Rozzay

Etc. Love y'all smiley
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by ggrin(f): 7:15am On Nov 03, 2014
CreamyBanana:
My life is ggrin.
grin
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 7:17am On Nov 03, 2014
Neldrizzy:
my nigga val, much respect bro, we de feel u for capital city here...... Ur name is evrywhere here....i went to a chilin spot almost a week ago, I was suprisd wen i over heard some guys discusin abt valmunich of NL...
Lol.. Chai! grin grin
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 7:17am On Nov 03, 2014
valmunich:

Hehehe..

This Nigha dey madt shaa grin
Thanks bro grin
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by LordEmperoris1(m): 7:17am On Nov 03, 2014
andyblaze funny guy
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 7:23am On Nov 03, 2014
yinkeys:

1. Jarus - an intellectual who I wished was my mentor, his academic & life achievements inspire me. Too bad i feel like am like the near-miss guy(potential with no luck)
2. RedEboe - a natural player, knows how women are wired. He has a phd in the female department. I learnt a thing or two from him
3. MizMyColi - friendly nairalander
4. Eroticangelina - !!!!!!!!!!
etc

shocked shocked

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2014
iceberylin:

Everyone said am annoying, now my main man also said same. .. embarassed
No wahala sha
New font loading........ ...
Lol.. Abegii oh.. Na make I no dey read ur post na wetin you want?
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 7:32am On Nov 03, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol grin
Lmao grin grin
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by franugo(m): 7:32am On Nov 03, 2014
EroticAngelina:
yes na cheesy

i luv u 2. Let's get married nd elope kiss grin kiss
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 7:32am On Nov 03, 2014
valmunich:

Lol.. Abegii oh.. Na make I no dey read ur post na wetin you want?
Go buy better phone jareh tongue
I think say Govt don bsn that your C1 undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.