Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,891 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:42 AM

Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland (31255 Views)

17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST / Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) / What Girls Love Most In Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
princetigris:
were me dey na?
No vex...i don update

#ALOBAM cool
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
franugo:

my signature Anyway, i no know yet.
my dear,vote for me
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by franugo(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
akiOYIBO:

Okay...think about JENNIMMA I think she's nwa ada Igbo.

aiit bro. Ama vote 4 her since she cums so highly recommended
#teamalobam

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by akiOYIBO: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
franugo:

aiit bro. Ama vote 4 her since she cums so highly recommended
#teamalobam
alright #team alobam
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by akiOYIBO: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Jennimma:

my dear,vote for me
dnt worry

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by princetigris(m): 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
I appear like WiLLY WiLLy(as usual), con siddon begin reason the people wea me love pass for OBODO NAIRA... E no long na em ma head begin remember dem, n na so I start to dey call them... 1. SEUN OSEWA (for being Able to create and pilot the affair of OBODONAIRa. 2. Born2f**k (bros u toomuch). 3. MAZI OMENUKO (one of our ancestral spirits for sexuality section). 4. Onihaxy (for representing us well by fucking MAMA, PICKIN n house help). 5. Iheanyi40 (if I no call u make ma prick no stand again). 6. Iceberylin (BABA I tuale(no one lyk u). 7. Zubby77 (who no know u no dey nairaland. Thanks for being an ancestor). 8. Moneysoldier (the only guy wea Bleep sotey e loose him B.Sc). 9. Madness.com (for being my mentor( though he went M.I.A). 10. Xsenga (MaMA I speechless for ur mata). 11. Naijaboiy (OSE migwo). 12. Ggrin. 13. Kelvingrafix. 14. Iyawoboyfriend (for being a pussy ass nigger). 15. Rozzay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by ekochris(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
i love MizMyColi for her intelligence; farano, jollyjoy and claireshan for their personalities; iceberylin, crazy Andyblaze, cocky MrCock and Naijasinglegirl for her humour.

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Martiyu:

I dunno o, but if I were a lady, I would b jealous of u...ahn ahn... d accolades just keep coming, I was forced to follow u and now I can't even manage d traffic... judging by every of ur posts v read in recent times, u really are an intelligent person and d centre piece of attraction if I may add. I thought I should let u know my miniscule opinion bout u before I take my unofficial bow...

grin grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
kiss kiss kiss

ekochris:
i love MizMyColi for her intelligence; farano, jollyjoy and claireshan for their personalities; iceberylin, crazy Andyblaze, cocky MrCock and Naijasinglegirl for her humour.

kiss
kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by pweetyz(f): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
franugo:

baby hope u don't find this rude, but i just have to do this.....I LUV YHU!!! kisscheesy
..HEHE..hillarious you..we are asked to love one another right wink
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
pweetyz:

HeyChiko..theres never a dull moment with this guy..hez like my bestest pal on nl..hez so damn creative..unique in a huge way..the guy is AWESOME
Awww.....am I all that? Me love u too..
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
xcapizt:

Standd. For being a standard. She makes me regret not paying attention to my English classes back in school and she inspires me to take subject-verb agreement in sentence construction more seriously. I steal her writing style to the point where my thieving creativity allows.

Heh..cheesy Xcapizt
Is this some kind of inverted yabs ..Lol.
I know my use of concord is wack and Grammar doesn't agree with me at all, so I wonder where you are getting the inspiration from.
Anyways, thanks.
I like you too and I know why smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by pweetyz(f): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
Suley316:

oh lol smiley

if you can hire SSS, Task force, please do
..ah ah..i aint dulling woh..i did that yesterday..we all know that pastor neldrizzy is very trustworthy la tongue
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

LOLLL ... I LOVE MISSBERRYPOP5 CUS SHES THE LOVE OF MA LIVER :.. AND ALL OTHER LOVE NAH......HISH wink
Awwwwww

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by KingTom(m): 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by MrCork: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Let's know who you love here, and why you love them!

And when I say love, I don't only mean romantic love.. friendly love, brotherly/sisterly love.. or you just admire them and the way they are.

Share with us, and let that person know you love them smiley Happy Sunday.

...so u still loookin for husband?..abi?

...are u light skin?
angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by snakie86: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=Bunsky post=27669484
I love snakie:b'cos he his my e-brother.
[/quote]

smiley wink thankz so much my sis from another mother
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by franugo(m): 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
pweetyz:
..HEHE..hillarious you..we are asked to love one another right wink

not that luv na. Am talking bt the luv daniel has 4 caterina, that stefan has 4 elena, that romeo had 4 juliet(minus d dying part shagrin)....okwa iwota??
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by franugo(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
MrCork:

...so u still loookin for husband?..abi?

...are u light skin?
angry

bro u have came again with those ur light skin questionment....she's are white-skin cheesy
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by franugo(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
Jennimma:

my dear,vote for me

worry not my fair maiden 4 as sure as the sun rises in the east, my vote is surely with u. wink

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
franugo:

worry not my fair maiden 4 as sure as the sun rises in the east, my vote is surely with u. wink
thank u swidy
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Rapzino: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
iceberylin:

ŋo bę ųŗ māţęş dђ pop çђāmpāgŋę undecided
awilo wetin na?
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by pweetyz(f): 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
franugo:

not that luv na. Am talking bt the luv daniel has 4 caterina, that stefan has 4 elena, that romeo had 4 juliet(minus d dying part shagrin)....okwa iwota??
..hehe..why minus the dying part la?..thats what i want woh..i'm looking for someone who would die for me tongue
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Rapzino: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
chibwike:
hehehe...bet she always choose me over you nagrin...or should me ask her again
i'll be happy watching from the sidelines as long as my Kachisbarbie is not mentioned.
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by pweetyz(f): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
HeyChiko:
Awww.....am I all that? Me love u too..
..Shey you forgot me like that..i'd just stay mute sha..i grab lipsrsealed
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 04, 2014
pweetyz:
..Shey you forgot me like that..i'd just stay mute sha..i grab lipsrsealed
I’ve been extremely busy with work the past couple of weeks. I’ve barely had time to breathe. The rare bits of free time I've had lately have been spent on a funny little project my friends & I have been working on. No vex ehn......woh. Well if its any consolation, season 2 premieres in just about 7 days. And guess what, Tosin returns. Plus what happens when a certain Yewande isn't invited to Segun's halloween party? Hmmm get ready for some scary friday the 13th ish...If I were u, I'd be on the lookout for Jason
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 12:42am On Nov 04, 2014
pweetyz:
Peeps i love most on nl

pastor neldrizzy..this guy is soooo cooool..theres never a dull moment with him..hez one of the people that made me sign up for nl..i'd have crushed buhhhhhhh grin

benromeo39..also drew me to nl..hez so cool,fun and badddd tongue..I pray he changes woh..hez cute though

naijaboiy..if ion love this guy..(i know lots of other peeps will)..hez just so lovable..cool,out-going and lots more..he makes me proud of choosing law

HeyChiko..theres never a dull moment with this guy..hez like my bestest pal on nl..hez so damn creative..unique in a huge way..the guy is AWESOME

kulkatty..her independence intrigues me..i just love the way she is..one love sis

suley316..i love this guy to the core..hez just sooooooo..beyond words..i can't even explain..one of the coolest,funnest and liveliest tongue dude i've met on nl..

Epaul..gosh..he so much intimidates me..hez a role model indeed..i'm presently on a quest to know more words than he does and speaking wayy better than he does..he makes me not regret my career choice

MizMyColi..one of the most intelligent lady i've met in my entire life..i'd love to meet her cos i'm certain i'd learn lots of stuffs from her..i wish she were my elder sis

unibenstudent..one of the most caring person i've met..i really look forward to meeting you and your mum

moneysoldier..you so do not know me..buh trust me..i love you plenty

chizzy94..such an intelligent and serious minded fellow..i really admire you a lot

francistony..hez a cool guy

mariolae..i love this babe

nomski..love you loads

kachisbarbie..admire her a lot

JayEye..very intelligent,fun and serious minded fellow..love him loads

missknwnly..my one and only long lepa babe..i'm jealous of her height

javanian..i see you..

abegi lemmme pause here cos the list goes on and on..there are lots of peeps i've come to love and admire on nl and i aint sure i can list em all here..

you guys are all AAAAWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOMMMEEE

see my baby o cheesy

My love for you is over flowing....come and chop kiss kisskisskiss
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by pweetyz(f): 12:53am On Nov 04, 2014
HeyChiko:
I’ve been extremely busy with work the past couple of weeks. I’ve barely had time to breathe. The rare bits of free time I've had lately have been spent on a funny little project my friends & I have been working on. No vex ehn......woh. Well if its any consolation, season 2 premieres in just about 7 days. And guess what, Tosin returns. Plus what happens when a certain Yewande isn't invited to Segun's halloween party? Hmmm get ready for some scary friday the 13th ish...If I were u, I'd be on the lookout for Jason
..hehe..hillarious you..i can't wait woh..shey tosin thinks she can take my place
You work??..you told me nothing about that la..nhat fair..i demand you make up for it..
tongue
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by pweetyz(f): 12:57am On Nov 04, 2014
naijaboiy:

see my baby o cheesy

My love for you is over flowing....come and chop kiss kisskisskiss
..Kiss ke??..hmm..not that i don't want to woh..just that i'm scared..ion wanna die now..i'm still too young..won't those girls come to kill me this night .
I think i'll let this pass embarassed
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 1:06am On Nov 04, 2014
pweetyz:
..Kiss ke??..hmm..not that i don't want to woh..just that i'm scared..ion wanna die now..i'm still too young..won't those girls come to kill me this night .
I think i'll let this pass embarassed
gringrin
you dey use me play abi? embarassed
Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 6:21am On Nov 04, 2014
kenex4ever:
I love liability, farano, tallesty1, mizmycoli, seun, sincerenigerian. My NL crushes sarimah and maureensylvia.
I love you more bro

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 6:24am On Nov 04, 2014
MizMyColi:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

kiss
You are abusing the kiss smiley miss.

Do you kiss this much in real life?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? / How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? / Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.