Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,900 members, 7,942,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

1977ng's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1977ng's Profile / 1977ng's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by 1977ng: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2009
justwise:

Have u withdrawn from the account? If u haven't taken the money out then use it.
[/quote

No. Thanks 4 the advice
Travel / Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by 1977ng: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2009
justwise:

@1977ng

If u appeal without meeting those requirements listed by ECO then u stand no chance of wining.

Get those 3 missing documents as listed by ECO and re-apply.

Thanks for the response. I will get them and reapply. Once again, can i use the same bank statement? cos its not dated more than i month by second week of january from the date of issue.
Travel / Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by 1977ng: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2009
Hello everyone in the house,

I will be glad if someone will assist me with advice.

my daughter has been refused entry clearance to come as my dependent on PBS Tier 4 on the grounds that she did not certify the ECO that she is my daughter.

1. No family picture
2. consent letter from her mother
3. She did not indicate where her mother is residing.

Finally they said she has right to appeal.

My concern is can we re-apply immediately or try appeal option.

Thanks

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.